Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42453
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2023, 12:56 PM   #76
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why Iv'e have not been here for your dead hores beating Insults!
I've heve been with client's and traveling.

My client's will always be more Important!
Sorry not sorry I've not been here to give you the attention that you need soooo bad from me.
You should spend all this energy on yourself!

That Last Thing I'm Going To Do Is Post a Pic Just Because You Are Demanding It!
I Don't Bow Down To Men Like You!
Peace Out!!!
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 01:03 PM   #77
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
you're starting to sound like a stalker man

Obv you're never going to see her for a session, and she'd never see you as a client. So, seriously what's with the obsession man. She's not my type, her menu and my preferences don't jibe, but I don't feel like she's being deceptive with her photos or services. Obviously she's getting clients, otherwise she wouldn't be visiting.
A Stalker 100%
Old 12-17-2023, 02:58 PM   #78
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
A Stalker 100%
I'm back to stalker again? but you invited me to have a steak dinner with you? make up your mind lady. You got called out on your BS and you vanished when it's time to put up, nothing more, nothing less. I'll send corona a picture and he'll understand how you are deceiving tricks that don't know any better since you're a coward and won't be honest.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 03:40 PM   #79
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Dude, if this photo doesn't show you enough of her face to know what you're going to see when you open the door, then you're in the wrong hobby.

Look, I know you don't give a fuck about the ladies here, and you just fuck with her for fun. But, I don't think I'm the only one who thinks it's getting a little old. You've sure earned enough vacations because you let her get under your skin.

I've got no dog in this fight either. I've never seen her, I'll likely never see her, but come on. We all like different things.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pizap (2) (1) (1).jpg (96.8 KB, 260 views)
corona is online now   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 05:31 PM   #80
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:

I've never seen her, I'll likely never see her.
Then don't worry about it, you must of when to church today and feeling soft for drama hookers. That heavy photoshopped picture is not impressive, she's 65yrs old lying about her age! You okay with that? Who's side are you on trick? You're looking like a simp as usual
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 05:43 PM   #81
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Then don't worry about it, you must of when to church today and feeling soft for drama hookers. That heavy photoshopped picture is not impressive, she's 65yrs old lying about her age! You okay with that? Who's side are you on trick? You're looking like a simp as usual
I didn't say it was or wasn't impressive - I said it wasn't deceptive.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 07:40 PM   #82
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I didn't say it was or wasn't impressive - I said it wasn't deceptive.
The photo he want's to show you is like 8years old and how creepy is that, holding on to old photo .
But yet he want's me to post a photo right out of the shower.
My guess he just sits around nutting off to me ..
Old 12-17-2023, 08:17 PM   #83
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
The photo he want's to show you is like 8years old and how creepy is that, holding on to old photo .
But yet he want's me to post a photo right out of the shower.
My guess he just sits around nutting off to me ..
Yeah, that turkey neck of yours is a major turn on 😆, that picture of you on the Internet is 8 years old? Lord have mercy, no wonder you don't want to post anymore up without the clown makeup and Photoshop editing.

I asked for the straight out the shower picture because you claimed that you don't look like a granny at 65yrs old, Don't post up on the Internet or it comes back to haunt you Granny
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 05:34 AM   #84
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
We all like different things.
Couldn't agree more.

I don't think I'm the only one that enjoys how my touch turns a purring kitty into an impassioned cougar. Looking at her gallery makes it easy for me to see lots of fun as she turns the hunter into the hunted. Feeling like a used boy-toy is something I enjoy.

BLM - start your own Podcast. Make some money off of your rants. Buy a sailboat. Travel around the world. Life is wonderful. Find the pleasures to enjoy it while you can.
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 07:08 AM   #85
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
Couldn't agree more.

I don't think I'm the only one that enjoys how my touch turns a purring kitty into an impassioned cougar. Looking at her gallery makes it easy for me to see lots of fun as she turns the hunter into the hunted. Feeling like a used boy-toy is something I enjoy.

BLM - start your own Podcast. Make some money off of your rants. Buy a sailboat. Travel around the world. Life is wonderful. Find the pleasures to enjoy it while you can.
Yes, we all like different things and that is good for the different ladies.

Problem is, no matter what her pictures look like, when she portrays an attitude that her shit doesn't stink, she constantly stalks posts and insults hobbyists who she disagrees with and she has no intention of seeing, instead of ignoring them, that beauty is a non starter. The hobby is suppose to be about having good times and enjoying yourself.

I have said it many times, I would rather have a pretty lady who is not a drama queen on the boards and has excellent service, than a lady with great looks per her pics, but has a disdain for hobbyists that choose to pay for a service they desire and/or her BCD service is sub par at best.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 05:57 PM   #86
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Yes, we all like different things and that is good for the different ladies.

Problem is, no matter what her pictures look like, when she portrays an attitude that her shit doesn't stink, she constantly stalks posts and insults hobbyists who she disagrees with and she has no intention of seeing, instead of ignoring them, that beauty is a non starter. The hobby is suppose to be about having good times and enjoying yourself.

I have said it many times, I would rather have a pretty lady who is not a drama queen on the boards and has excellent service, than a lady with great looks per her pics, but has a disdain for hobbyists that choose to pay for a service they desire and/or her BCD service is sub par at best.
Looks are secondary, fucked up attitude turns off a lot of tricks, look at DallasRain, honest older provider, positive attitude, doesn't lie about her looks, doesn't Photoshop, doesn't lie about her age and stays clear from the drama.

Gilfs have their place in the hobby, cancer drama whores to the hobby, F-them! Nobody likes them cunts....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 09:15 PM   #87
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266
Default Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Looks are secondary, fucked up attitude turns off a lot of tricks, look at DallasRain, honest older provider, positive attitude, doesn't lie about her looks, doesn't Photoshop, doesn't lie about her age and stays clear from the drama.

Gilfs have their place in the hobby, cancer drama whores to the hobby, F-them! Nobody likes them cunts....
The nicest most truthful assessment about Dallas is the standard conduct/professionalism...
You do actually notice positive attributes about providers instead of being all piss & vinegar.
You might get that steak one day.
Busty is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 11:01 PM   #88
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
The nicest most truthful assessment about Dallas is the standard conduct/professionalism...
You do actually notice positive attributes about providers instead of being all piss & vinegar.
You might get that steak one day.
Maybe a Turkey dish. Gobble Gobble
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2023, 07:55 PM   #89
Busty
2Recent References plz

User ID: 604266

Quote:
BLM I will be at lunch tomorrow
@KENNY'S WOOD FIRED GRILLm,Belt Line RD meet me there at 1115am to about 1230 come see me in person ..
I'll buy you lunch !!! Any one can show the more the merrier!!!
We can do meet & greets????
I know we can't advertise for S€× or BCD meetings but is gathering events for luncheon acceptable on Eccie??????
Busty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women