Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453277
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42359
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36769
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2023, 09:07 AM   #31
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

New York Democratic congressman Jamaal Bowman

In a statement on Saturday evening, the New Yorker said he mistakenly thought the alarm, which prompted the Cannon House office building to be evacuated, would open a door.

“Today, as I was rushing to make a vote, I came to a door that is usually open for votes but today was not open. I am embarrassed to admit that I activated the fire alarm, mistakenly thinking it would open the door,” said Bowman.

“I regret this and sincerely apologize for any confusion this caused.”

He dismissed accusations from Republicans that he pulled the alarm in an attempt to delay the vote.

Some things stand out to me about this statement:

1. Jamaal Bowman WAS supposed to be at the capital- Jan 6 folks were NOT.

2. He immediately admitted to what he did, and said it was his error. Jan 6 folks said they were led there, and didn't know they did anything wrong.

3. He said he was sorry that it caused any confusion or issues, and had some sort of plausible reason/ excuse., vs. toting a gallows etc. to the capital.

4. Hakeem Jeffries isn't going to say anything about it, just as a GOP member wouldn't condemn thier own. (nor have they ever except on Jan 7th, but even that was short lived and would be a thread on it's own).

5. The GOP went on to approve a CR to fund- so really was there any harm?

In total, the ruse of cause and impact is null. So the debate is really about the same as well.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:30 AM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

LOL - seems the leftists are still making excuses for this piece of shit insurrectionist

Note - there is NO EXCEPTION in the law for someone who works at the Capitol who obstructs or attempts to impeded an official hearing which is what insurrectionist Bowman did

The law is the law. At least 320 Jan 6 defendants have been charged with this felony count for doing exactly what Bowman did.

But we know that leftists are not interested in the fair application of the law - they instead favor two systems of justice - one for leftists and one for regular Americans

And anyone in the country who buys his bullshit excuse of oh I thought the big red thing saying FIRE ALARM would just open the door would have to be an utter idiot
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 10:53 AM   #33
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

At least you're admitting those 320 insurrectionists were rightly accused of insurrection on January 6. If Bowman did the same, throw him on the pile of shit too. We don't worship our politicians and their supporters like the GOP does. If they're guilty, punish them. See? It's not that hard. The GOP should try it sometime.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 12:09 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
At least you're admitting those 320 insurrectionists were rightly accused of insurrection on January 6.
Well that is NOT what I said - but hey you keep doing you
Old 10-02-2023, 03:08 PM   #35
berryberry
Valued Poster

Insurrectionist Bowman pulled the fire alarm five minutes into Democrats’ slow-walking of a vote. That the disruption caused delays in getting to a quorum and that the slow-walking continued with Dems’ filing in one at a time to draw things out.

LOCK HIM UP
Old 10-02-2023, 03:16 PM   #36
berryberry
Valued Poster

Democrats are now conspiring to cover up Rep. Bowman’s attempt to obstruct an official proceeding.

Insurrectionist Jamaal Bowman sends out talking points to his fellow leftists in Congress to cover up his crime. (So much for those ill informed leftists who thought his fellow leftists criticized him and he issued a sincere apology). The media got a copy of the cover up talking points he sent out when they were not supposed to

Bowman’s response to people criticizing him for pulling a fire alarm is to call Republicans “Nazis”

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women