Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41532
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35904
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2023, 09:26 PM   #16
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
It proves nothing about Biden other than he said what you denied he said.
It says plenty about you though.
... Too right it does! ...
The fellow is quick to toss out insults to others
and yet s-l-o-w with apologys.

... Mr. Menendez has gotten favourable treatment
on these issues in the past.
But with Biden being investigated also,
the spotlight will be ON.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 09:32 PM   #17
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Thanks for the re-adjustment of your view there, Tiny.

#### Salty
Old 09-24-2023, 05:06 AM   #18
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

The truth is out there. It is the proof that folks don't want to find.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 09:13 PM   #19
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Sorry. Kind of new around these parts and perhaps many of you have More Ons than I do, but would not anyone comment on the laws that are in gross violation here, conserning one slime-ball Menendez?!?

From what I have read so far, the allegations are precisely:
  1. He was in private possession of cash or coin of the realm, for all debts public and private
  2. He was in private possession of gold bullion
I do not have a law, finance or CPA degree. So I ask: Which laws are the above two in direct and gross violation thereof? I ask, because it is possible that I may be violating those very same laws, although at a much lower level.

Get your more on.
FesteredUncle is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 11:17 PM   #20
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FesteredUncle View Post
Sorry. Kind of new around these parts and perhaps many of you have More Ons than I do, but would not anyone comment on the laws that are in gross violation here, conserning one slime-ball Menendez?!?

From what I have read so far, the allegations are precisely:
  1. He was in private possession of cash or coin of the realm, for all debts public and private
  2. He was in private possession of gold bullion
I do not have a law, finance or CPA degree. So I ask: Which laws are the above two in direct and gross violation thereof? I ask, because it is possible that I may be violating those very same laws, although at a much lower level.

Get your more on.
He's being charged with Bribery.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 11:22 PM   #21
FesteredUncle
BANNED

What seems odd in all of this is the flailing narratives and whom are invested in which one. On the one hand, you have the demonrats tossing slime-ball Menendez under the bus with reckless abandon. Convicting him for the crimes of the accusations and suppositions without a due process.

For example: Not sure what the official title of the NJ Governor is - I suspect Dick-Head-in-Chief, who is saying lock him up - knowing full right well that he will appoint another controlled droid to take his place. The rest of the lefties are carping on about how he is guilty as alleged and must go. From what I can tell, they have to to rationalize their belief that Trump has to prove his innocence of bogus charges, as opposed to being innocent until proven guilty.

Meanwhile, in the Patriot corner, the right is playing it all wrong - except for a lone voice here or there that say Menendez deserves his day in court before he is ridden out of town on a rail. The right should galvanize behind the due process model steadfastly to demonstrate the enumerable delusional leftist hypocrisies, instead of getting entangled in a butt-load of self-serving whataboutisms.

Notwithstanding, I may be reading the tea leaves backwards.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:27 PM   #22
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
He's being charged with Bribery.
Has he had his day in court and been proven guilty in a fair and just trial of his peers? Do not mistake my inclinations - I see him as a slime-ball of the highest order and repeat offender. But even he deserves his day in court.

Also, do not discount that he could potentially do the right thing and resign to avoid casting his stank upon his peers. Oh shit - that shit - right there - is hilarious. I mean, a demoncrat with morals... Sometimes I crack my own self up...
Old 09-25-2023, 11:39 PM   #23
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Has he had his day in court and been proven guilty in a fair and just trial of his peers? Do not mistake my inclinations - I see him as a slime-ball of the highest order and repeat offender. But even he deserves his day in court.

Also, do not discount that he could potentially do the right thing and resign to avoid casting his stank upon his peers. Oh shit - that shit - right there - is hilarious. I mean, a demoncrat with morals... Sometimes I crack my own self up...
He was indicted that's about all at this point.
Old 09-26-2023, 12:18 PM   #24
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Just so I'm aware- the comparison of Menendez and Biden are similar exactly how? I didn't hear about Joe having gold bars and shit tied in the potus jacket, or Joes wife rolling a new Mercedes? Do I think that he's been paid- YEP., I think all politicians get paid. Can't afford million dollar mansions without them being "gifted" or part of a pay scheme. Proving it is whole other matter. I'd think that having foreign stamped gold bars is probably a whole new level of getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Even John Wick knows you gotta bury that shit in the basement under concrete if you don't want anyone to find it.

eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 04:00 PM   #25
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Just so I'm aware- the comparison of Menendez and Biden are similar exactly how? I didn't hear about Joe having gold bars and shit tied in the potus jacket, or Joes wife rolling a new Mercedes? Do I think that he's been paid- YEP., I think all politicians get paid. Can't afford million dollar mansions without them being "gifted" or part of a pay scheme. Proving it is whole other matter. I'd think that having foreign stamped gold bars is probably a whole new level of getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

Even John Wick knows you gotta bury that shit in the basement under concrete if you don't want anyone to find it.

They are both useful idiots.
Old 09-26-2023, 07:25 PM   #26
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If Trump can run for office while under indictment then surely Menendez can continue as Senator. They'll both get the opportunity to defend themselves, no?
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 10:25 PM   #27
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Wonder how many in Congress that are asking Menendez
to resign have actually took campaign money $$$$ from him.

We surely need to look at the list...

#### Salty
Old 09-27-2023, 04:40 AM   #28
FesteredUncle
BANNED

I think Matt Gaetz summed it up best:
"We're in so much debt, we are driving up deficits so fast, we are devaluing American money so rapidly that in America today you can't even bribe Democrat senators in cash alone, you need gold bars just so the money can hold value!"
Old 09-27-2023, 07:20 AM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Great point. I happen to believe Menendez is totally guilty but he says otherwise and deserves to have his day in court. I also beieve he will resign before then.

But this will have no impact on the Biden investigation.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women