Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Encounters - AMP/Spa - San Antonio
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - San Antonio Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2023, 05:42 PM   #1
highspeedSF
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Encounter: QQ’s Mandy- total disappointment

User ID: N/A
Date: 7/13/2023
Name: Mandy?
Phone: 210-887-7586
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: SA
State: Texas
Address: 12255 West, 104
Activities: FBSM minus the S, zero S, none. About 30 seconds of boob play. All in all a very lackluster event. Totally disappointing consider the quality of help there lately.
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maybe 5’6”. Poor massage. Poor attitude. Poor demeanor. Poor performance.
Recommendation: No
highspeedSF is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 06:53 PM   #2
Mimic
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Mimic is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 11:04 PM   #3
Nightshift83
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

That place is losing momentum
Nightshift83 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 01:09 AM   #4
naughty4u1976
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

@Mimic

HS-SF is implying that the reviews
in high-praise of QQ and A+ could be
written by shills or AMP/Spa promoters (therefore suspicious).

I personally think the girls at QQ/A+ are getting jaded, and the thrill of working at an AMP 2 weeks at a time is wearing off...
-- OR --
The reliable girls the owner and/or mamasan knew IRL and brought in from California, aren't interested anymore, and the new recruits aren't the same caliber of girls as when the AMP first opened.

Its very likely those girls lost interest because they weren't making as much money in SA as they were in CA.
San Antonio, despite all appearances, is still a small pond.

Think of it like opening a new Hooters or Twin Peaks in a small city.
The 1st string girls that opened the store now are gone, and the locals (or new recruits in this case) have taken over the guard and the appeal of the restaurant isn't near as strong as when they first opened.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Something you can do to decrease your odds of being lured into an AMP by fake reviews.

1) Look at the mongers profile.

If the profile is new and has very few posts and encounters, the odds are very good that he could be a shill or promoter.

2) Go to their public profile, then to the Eccie Encounters Tab, and look at their reviews.

If the reviews are ALL for the same exact spa and/or providers.
They are a definite shill for that spa.

3) Look at the posts of the member in question.

If they only comment about how great certain spas and providers are AND NOTHING ELSE, they are a shill.

4) If a review is glowing and vague and does not state specific activities or they are "guessing at the name of the girl because they misheard what she said", there is a high probability the review is fake.

For a promoter, it costs nothing but 30 minutes of creative and vague writing to lure in anywhere from 5-50 mongers at ~$200 a pop until real intel gets out, that the AMP with the hot girls and great service doesnt live up to the hype.

Some sites are more trustworthy than others, but fake reviews are everywhere.

I've learned to be suspicious of glowing reviews, especially if the girl in question is fantastic looking.
These girls get elevated reviews solely because of their attractiveness.

Having been lured in by these great reviews many times myself, and by the super hot girl in the photos, I find that these providers RARELY EVER live up to the hype.

I can literally count on one hand the number of awesome experiences I've had with gorgeous providers in 20+ years of being in the hobby.

I find that girls who are more average looking try MUCH HARDER to please their client than the gorgous girls just riding by on their good looks alone.

I've said this many times...
I'd rather have a fantastic time with an average looking woman
Than, an average time with a fantastic looking woman.

Case in point...
Linda from Malibu (a few years ago).
She had tons of rave reviews stating how amazing she was both in looks and service.

I saw her twice to give her the benefit of the doubt. And, yes, she was good-looking, but that was it...
(I'd rate her an 8/10).

Her service was non-GFE (CBJ) and rushed. I was out the door in less than 45 min both times (when the spa was not busy).
She was not personal, flirty, or sweet. And she was very mechanical and cold with her service, with almost no eye contact.

In my eyes, that's an automatic
NO, for a recommendation,
yet lots of mongers gave her a pass (and rave reviews) just because she was hot.

And all they got was 2 minutes of dispassionate CFS mish/doggy from a Latina with a banging body.

It's sad, but not all reviews are up to the same standard.

This is not a 100% fool-proof system (and I still get lured in by rave reviews to this day), but I've learned over the years not to completely trust the reviews on any website.
naughty4u1976 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 02:44 PM   #5
alusive1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

N4u That is not always correct. I know many of the owners and ladies who work at the stores, and many ask me not to write reviews, so I don't. QQ and A+ is different as the owner asks for a review at times. If the girl is not very good, I just tell her instead. If I write a review for her, it will be an honest review. I have talked to her about Mandy, and she is expecting her replacement soon.
alusive1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 06:06 PM   #6
Mimic
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Mimic is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 08:38 PM   #7
jrf1506
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I agree - the reality NEVER lives up to the hype. The thrill is gone.

I am in Saigon right now, and have no interest in visiting coffee shops, hot toc, etc. I have lost count of the number of trips I've made here (family) and yeah, the thrill is most definitely gone.

You can still have fun, but be careful and remember to think with big head and stay frosty.
jrf1506 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 09:42 PM   #8
jccaid2022
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I have had the same experience at QQ. The Dragon Lady would ask how it was. I always told the truth. I had two bad experiences and let her know I would not be back until the next rotation occurred. I did not go back even then. I have one of the girls number that I like and stay in touch with her. She was at QQ so I went there to see her. She lets me know when she is now.
jccaid2022 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 11:11 PM   #9
LemmePIITB
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

While I do I agree at looking at reviews carefully, I think the jump to saying some of the girls are jaded or not wanting to work anymore doesn't quite fit. The place grew popular by a few well reviewed girls and I've seen a handful of them that corroborated a great experience. The girls rotate in and out, working 7 days a week for a month, take a break, and may or may not come back. At least two of those popular girls did came back. I think it's more of how the new girls in rotation are selected. Most of these girls seem to not be local and with the mamasan asking how the new girls are, I'm guessing she doesn't really know how each perform. They each kind of had their own style. So with that, when you hear new girls are in rotation, be wary as you can't assume they'll be just as good as the girls before them.

LemmePIITB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women