Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2023, 04:25 PM   #16
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Goes with the territory unless you are a total wuss, white knight who just lets providers walk all over you.
That would be me!!!
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 05:18 PM   #17
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

I say this again I honestly don't think women have the upper hand in this business. Only the top tier women can turn down appointments honestly. Guys get too caught up in trying to appease women here who will turn on you like the wind. Do the right thing and you'll still get craziness from time to time. Realize these women are used to guys who just bow down. Be nice always. But at the end of the day I've never seen a man with money and no pussy in my life. Money wins hands down. If you know you've been nice and a woman says she's blocking you oh fucking well. It's thousands in Houston selling pussy. Always remember that.
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 07:38 PM   #18
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Kara and Gina nail the issue.
ECG and I still discuss TCB issues with some of the east coast hobby folks that are on both sides of this issue and although folks usually improve TCB things, some burnout and leave.
Well I haven't been in this as long as I have, with not having TBC skillls as they are .. I don't mess around when comes to making money and staying busy on tour ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 11:06 AM   #19
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

So I've had 2 goofy interactions this week that started from P411.

I send my request for a date and time. In my message I introduce myself, my age, ethnicity, blah blah. All the information needed is there between my appt request and my message including my preferred method of contact (text).

Both cases I get a reply thru P411 stating something along the lines of "great babe, love to see you, please text me here"

Now this is where it gets stupid.

I text them, hey its Mike from P411. In both instances I get responses like "what's your age, ethnicity" or "what your P411 handle?". Seriously? Its all in P411. We clear that hurdle and then its followed by "what day and time do you want?" FFS its all in the P411 request.

So OP, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

And before says well just move on... ya, that's exactly what I did. If the TCB sucks usually the rest of the experience will as well.

Both
Uomo is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 11:16 AM   #20
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ yes they sound like goofy hoes
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 08:51 PM   #21
RK2
RK2

Encounters: 41

Here is to hoping a great review to follow. Encounter booked and so far all indications there will not be any complications. Fingers crossed. However, if things go south I will be here another two days so time to make up for it......More to follow!
RK2 is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 09:17 PM   #22
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
That would be me!!!
Hey that’s how I met my ATF: she walked all over me. Then she played with me balls using her feet!

But about 3 weeks ago she changed up the appointment by an hour so I didn’t see her that evening. I showed her! (not)
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 01:16 PM   #23
Lebrewski
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I always try to prebook and have mixed success through p4, I many times never get a response or days or weeks later. I now either try to get a number to text and then book the day or two before. Sometimes that works. Trying to book day of or last minute is always iffy as well. Each has their own way of doing things and I can appreciate that, but they aren't always clear on what that is.
Thanks to the ladies that do take care of business and don't act like we are a pita. Even though we probably are.
Lebrewski is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women