Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163078
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36843
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2023, 01:04 AM   #16
Skorla86
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

And this is why research is important. You risk more going through channels like EG, and have more success with verified and reviewed providers who you know are safe. This site, along with many others have information about providers.

I was about to see a provider in my home city and found out through a review that she had contracted something nasty, and she was still posting. Regardless, it's important to do your research, read, look up numbers, look up names, hell look up on PH or OF to see if they're real. Only costs you a couple bucks to find out what you're potentially getting yourself into.

The providers have access to the reviews sections, they can just as easily look up our names and see what kind of experiences we've had and reach out to references to gather their experience. Research from both sides = safe.
Skorla86 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 06:14 AM   #17
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorla86 View Post
I was about to see a provider in my home city and found out through a review that she had contracted something nasty, and she was still posting.
She swore it wasn't communicable !!!
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 09:06 AM   #18
Biggie_Smalls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Lasted three days. *shrug*

On another note. Just do your damn research, trust your gut and do not think with the little head. Period.

Anyways. Next.
Biggie_Smalls is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 10:00 AM   #19
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls View Post
Lasted three days. *shrug*

On another note. Just do your damn research, trust your gut and do not think with the little head. Period.

Anyways. Next.
Herein lies the problem. Why do you'll watch me so hard. Trust me.....I don't reciprocate
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 11:31 AM   #20
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Ear wax test, once she’s naked, place your finger into your ear and rub some ear wax onto it, slowly insert you finger into her hole so as to smear wax around, if she’s sporting a sore(s) it will burn, sting or irritate her down there, she’ll react while you run away. You may lose your funds, but you’ll not take anything extra with you either.
arañanegra is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women