Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60240
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2023, 01:08 PM   #16
Starscream66
Premium Access

Encounters: 273

I found the hobby by accident. I didn't have anyone to guide me through this underworld and it's do's and dont's, learned as I went.

I would say that within my first six months I asked out three providers on real dates. All three turned me down, in my mind at that time good sex or a good time meant that the girl must really like me. There's something special going on, in reality it's just not that way.

Those ladies taught me a valuable lesson that I'm grateful for. They didn't take advantage of me because I was green, told me the truth of how this game works. It's a fanatasy, something to have fun with but know where the line is drawn.

Yea, it's fine to have feelings for a provider and take things to another level. Nothing wrong with that at all. But, I would suggest to really get to know your prosepective lady love. Every great provider is a great actress, playing a part in a fantasy. Tread gently when it comes to affairs of the heart.
Starscream66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 02:43 PM   #17
Captain Crunch
Registered Member

I'm not putting down providers, I actually have found many of you are amongst the most faithful if you truly fall in love. I wasn't talking about single people either, totally see that happening here. All I said was I wouldn't support anyone who can't support herself outside of this business, and that if I was already cheating on someone with her, she would have a right to be suspicious. I look for consistentcy in all things, so if someone has gone through 5 relationships that failed, all their business ventures failed, they're the common denominator. I don't consider the hobby an actual achievement to brag about, though I appreciate a provider who cares what she puts out there.

It's very easy to see who is for real and who's full of crap. I've seen providers "retire" 20 times and keep coming back, so if they really had their shit together, why is this the only landing page?

That's all I'm saying. I'm not begrudging anyone happiness in any context. There's just a lot of messed up people on both sides so caution is needed.
Captain Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 03:05 PM   #18
Captain Crunch
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream66 View Post
I found the hobby by accident. I didn't have anyone to guide me through this underworld and it's do's and dont's, learned as I went.

I would say that within my first six months I asked out three providers on real dates. All three turned me down, in my mind at that time good sex or a good time meant that the girl must really like me. There's something special going on, in reality it's just not that way.

Those ladies taught me a valuable lesson that I'm grateful for. They didn't take advantage of me because I was green, told me the truth of how this game works. It's a fanatasy, something to have fun with but know where the line is drawn.

Yea, it's fine to have feelings for a provider and take things to another level. Nothing wrong with that at all. But, I would suggest to really get to know your prosepective lady love. Every great provider is a great actress, playing a part in a fantasy. Tread gently when it comes to affairs of the heart.

💥💥This!

Trust is a major thing, so when a provider is really done, she pulls her ads, website, reviews if possible. She most definitely doesn't keep the same hobby phone the entire time she is married. Same with us quitting the hobby. I was gone for nearly 10 years. No emails, no hobby phone, no membership anywhere.

Anything less says one of us is not so sure about the other.discretion is another big issue. I wouldn't get serious with someone who told the whole world who she is and what she does. I've had women recognized just having dinner and it was uncomfortable as hell having been grilled. Granted, they busted themselves because they obviously were on these boards to know who she was, but if her identity wasn't on front street, would have been just a guess. Tits and ass are a bit harder to identify than the whole package, especially in the town we both lived. Some people don't care, but it's tough. I wouldn't want my daughter knowing I did this or I was dating someone who did, but I'm not a liberal. There's someone out there for everyone.
Captain Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 08:48 PM   #19
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD0219 View Post
Yesterday she ask me, “How don’t you get emotionally attached?”
the correct response would've been
Quote:
"babe, i'm out of money. Lets do this for free"
she'll get her answer real quick