Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41403
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2023, 07:18 AM   #1
rcusa
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default Encounter: BDD - *liz*

Date: June 2023
Name: Baby Dolls Dallas
Phone: 214-358-5511
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com/strip-club-dallas/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: Conversation
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders, Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender, fit, about 5'5" tall, probably about 33A-24-34. Phenomenally beautiful face; resembles Ana de Armas.
Recommendation: No
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 06:29 PM   #2
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 10:16 PM   #3
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Actually pisses me off to read something like this. The idea that there are bitches working in the most popular strip club in DFW that think they are worth 300 plus a another 100 to the club for less than a hour of chit chat, no dances makes me sick. Who do these women think they are taking advantage of guys like that. They are strippers so do your damn job. Liz and any of her other “ friends” that conduct business like this should be outed to the manager on owner. Nobody and I mean nobody comes in there for that. I can see buying drinks to chat and food depending on location setup but that’s it. If I’m paying you 300 dollars for an hour of your time at a strip club then there better be a least 15 dances or less plus extras. Simple math.
These girls with the golden P aren’t all that fellows. I don’t care how fine they think they are. Put them in their place if they try this shit on you.
Or learn from this lesson, don’t give your money to anyone without clearly defined expectations upfront. Even then, if she’s asking for money up front, only due half at max with other half after she completes the agreed upon activities, or walk. Just some friendly advice.
To the gentlemen who wrote this review; I’m sorry and I applaud you for your honesty. You are no doubt a good guy for reacting that way you did and a gentlemen. But no lady treats anybody this way so there is no need to treat her like a lady at that point. She a two bit hustler that needs to be put in her place.
I plan to see out Liz* and hope she tries this shit on me. If she want to charge for chit chat she needs to go to college, buy herself a black couch and a rented office and use that psychology degree that she paid for to get paid rightfully for chit chat.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 07:20 AM   #4
rcusa
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Thanks for the reply, Dirkdiggler41. I chose the response I took (no confrontation in club; count it as expensive lesson; share lesson so others may learn from my mistake). Your approach is also fine, I just chose a different one in this instance. Of course, I intend to APPLY the expensive lesson I learned by not being so gullible in future interactions.
rcusa is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 10:03 AM   #5
Dirkdiggler41
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Yes rcusa that is the smart play. A lot of people don’t like confrontation including myself usually. Live and learn. If You play enough with the gold diggers we all get had to a certain degree at some point. You are not alone for sure.
Story time Example: I quit going BW Dallas a couple of years ago because I had multiple instances of dancers who could not count. Do 2 songs say it was 4, 4 then say it was 6. Etc. on the 4th occasion of this happening, twice in one night, that was the “tipping” point for me. Yes, pun intended. Ha
It was Super Tuesday with 5 dollars dances which makes the rounding up less annoying. Just ask for a tip or for 10 dollar dances up front, lying about how many dances you did seemed scamish to me and I didn’t appreciate it. So on the night in question I got dances from a Cuban girl. She did 4 dances but said it was 6. I didn’t protest at all. Gave her 30. We hugged and left cordially no issue. Later that night another Cuban dancer who did 6 songs said it was 12. This was no rounding error. I looked at her and told her it was 6 and gave her 30 dollars. The crazy Cuban starts raising her voice a bit and ushers over another dancer in the backstage area, no coincidence it was the same dancer I got rounded up dance count an hour earlier! They start talking Cuban to each other and then the girl that just got ushered over starts telling me rudely I owe her friend more money. I semi lost it at this point due to the absuredely of the situation. I stand up and hand signal the dancer area wrist band boy. He walk over and I tell him these dancer can count and I need to see the manager. Yes they turned me into I need to see the manager guy. I do hate that guy. I did raise my voice a bit pointing at them one by one saying “ you can’t count” and “you can’t count either”. Lol. Not my proudest moment but the scammers honestly deserved more and why I’m getting manager. He leaves, girls stay and I’m in stare down with 2 pissed off angry Cubans. I smile at them at just shake my head no words as they continue to converse in Cuban no doubt worrying they are busted and in trouble. Manager comes back to dance area. I politely explain the situation and tell him I’m leaving and won’t be back but wanted him to know what was going on so hopefully it wouldn’t happen to anybody else. We walk to front door. And my night is over.
So we have all been there at some point and at some level. Live and learn and if you are in a rough strip club or late at night even in a nice one I would just pay and leave to be safe. Not advising doing what I did. There are better ways to communicate what is going to management without raising my voice like I did. Should I have even bothered talking to management? Did it change anything? Maybe maybe not. Once I just look other way if dollar impact not big. Twice in one night was too much to think this was coincidence regardless of amount and more of a mode of operating for the dancers at the club so I felt I had to say something and just quit going there. To many other options in the Big D.
Dirkdiggler41 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women