Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2023, 08:50 AM   #1
Dedra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 106887
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Out of the loop- so much has changed

I am jumping back into the hobby after a few years break and I think I need help navigating this "new" way of things. Guys, Are references not a thing any more? Ladies, How are you insuring your safety? Secondly why are guys offended when I say I do not have a hobby phone, prefer email. Third is it unreasonable for me to ask to schedule a day or two ahead with at least an hour minimum? This was my standard in the past and seemed to work well for many years. I am excited to get back into things, I have missed the fun but I need help figuring out the best and safest practices today.
Thanks,
Dedra
Dedra is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:05 AM   #2
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedra View Post
I am jumping back into the hobby after a few years break and I think I need help navigating this "new" way of things. Guys, Are references not a thing any more? Ladies, How are you insuring your safety? Secondly why are guys offended when I say I do not have a hobby phone, prefer email. Third is it unreasonable for me to ask to schedule a day or two ahead with at least an hour minimum? This was my standard in the past and seemed to work well for many years. I am excited to get back into things, I have missed the fun but I need help figuring out the best and safest practices today.
Thanks,
Dedra
About the only time I get asked for references is with traveling providers. I've never been asked for references by local talent. However, all the local providers I've seen are either retired, on hiatus, moved away, or they prefer to stay UTR.

As for scheduling, I usually do plan a day or two in advance.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:06 AM   #3
NewHotdoc1900
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Starting the communication via email is fine, but then without a phone number communication is very limited. One of the largest complaints right now from the guys side is lack of communication and ghosting after appointments being made and getting to a hotel but never hearing back on a room number. If you get the app textfree or any of the several others like it you can get a free number and text for free to not use your personal number.

Verification is fine as long as it’s reasonable. Some traveling providers ask for photo ID place you work and the number. Sorry but that is just way to much to give out.
NewHotdoc1900 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 08:20 AM   #4
Dedra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

When I ask for a reference it is just to make sure the person is legitimate and safe. I don't want details, I just need someone to vouch for the person . I would not give my personal information out so I will not ask that of anyone else.
I may look into setting up a number. The main reason I have stayed away from that idea is because I don't want to get tied up in endless texting. I may set it up for established appointments.
Dedra is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 10:22 AM   #5
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Google Voice is another option to get a free number, and not have to give out your own.

But yes, texting is MUCH EASIER to communicate rather than email the closer to appointment time is gets, like if an emergency happens or some other delay.
Old 02-02-2023, 12:59 PM   #6
Chanelw81
Chanel

User ID: 313808
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hey girl; long time! glad to see you back! we should definitely do that again �� HMU
Chanelw81 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 08:01 PM   #7
hankyp
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Maybe it's just I but I associate anyone asking to email with scammers. If I was asked to email I'd stop responding altogether.
hankyp is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 01:59 PM   #8
betta
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I would get a prepaid phone at the dollar store and text away.
betta is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 03:23 PM   #9
Dedra
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankyp View Post
Maybe it's just I but I associate anyone asking to email with scammers. If I was asked to email I'd stop responding altogether.
I will gladly respond on here/ other also. I have email accessible almost always but if I had a hobby phone I would only check it when I had a scheduled appointment from hobby site or email. I just got a hobby phone but I will not have it with me during my "day" job. chances are the only time I will turn it on is when I have an appointment
My worry is that bc I will not "work" from the phone I will miss or offend great people
Dedra is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 05:28 PM   #10
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedra View Post
I will gladly respond on here/ other also. I have email accessible almost always but if I had a hobby phone I would only check it when I had a scheduled appointment from hobby site or email. I just got a hobby phone but I will not have it with me during my "day" job. chances are the only time I will turn it on is when I have an appointment
My worry is that bc I will not "work" from the phone I will miss or offend great people
Many guys are in the same boat, especially those who may have suspicious wives/girlfriends.

Some guys use a "burner phone", too, and they probably don't have it on them during their day job.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women