Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2023, 02:39 PM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Might be a new world record of <insert inflamatory and demeaning nouns here>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I LOVE source...
I take it that Dr Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D. who has a Ph.D. in Media Studies from The University of Texas, a BA in Political Science and a BA & Masters in Public Policy interviewed Dr. Francis Boyle, J.D., Ph.D. who is purportedly a bioweapons expert and professor of international law at the University of Illinois and had it published would constitute shady and unqualified in your biased fact-checkers opinion. Please tell me they aren't the pole dancers at Snopes. Please, oh please.

Sure... they can't possibly hold a candle to our very own Luca McStain, but uhmm... what does count as qualified in your fact checkers opinion bias?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 05:47 PM   #17
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
... published would constitute shady and unqualified ...
What academic journal of his peers would said publication be?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 05:50 PM   #18
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I like it. But rest assured, if I'm not being a pain in the keester here, it's only because I'm being a pain in the keester elsewhere If we've learned anything from the Twitter files releases - censorship is tyranny. But the thing that chaps my hide is that this is not new news. The Founders, albeit because of initial rejection of the Constitution by the masses, knew enough to call it out as item #1 in the Bill of Rights.
All I'm driving at is: If your biases are based in an environment of tyranny, aka censorship, how much confidence can one have in the quality of ones bias?
You like what?

With the twitter dump, I have to admit I have not read anything on it. What keeps me from being curious about it is that twitter is now a private company and I wouldn't trust the spin one person can put on what they put out.
Not saying what they've put out is tainted, just that the king of twit can deem what they want to present. That certainly invites a narrow bias.
Old 01-24-2023, 08:41 PM   #19
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Sovereignty is given by be able to control a area not Who not the UN notNATO, not the CSS, NOT OPEC,
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:52 AM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default My bad, I only speak 'muy poco' of Idiot Savant, but I'm trying.

Quote:
What academic journal of his peers would said publication be?
Not sure what you are driving at here. Help me, help you, bridge this language barrier. Do you have a recommended language learning tool for Idiot Savant? I don't see it as a supported language in Babble or DuoLingo?

Or are you to trying to discern whether I have a pocket copy of the US Constitution (Why_Yes_I_Do) and whether the phrase 'peer reviewed' shows up in it or in the 1st Amendment? (Why_No_It_Doesn't)

Wait...wait... Let me ask this last question 1st: Have you taken a PCR test for Covid anytime in the last couple years?

Old 01-25-2023, 10:00 AM   #21
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Sounds akin to complicit-jibber-jabber-bias to me

Quote:
... I wouldn't trust the spin one person can put on what they put out.
Not saying what they've put out is tainted, just that the king of twit can deem what they want to present. That certainly invites a narrow bias.
Seems like the long form version of what I said previously: Censorship = Tyranny, except that you take as gospel, written on stone tablets, anything the government puts out, so long as their Ministry of Truth approves it.

Old 01-25-2023, 09:11 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Not sure what you are driving at here. Help me, help you, bridge this language barrier. Do you have a recommended language learning tool for Idiot Savant? I don't see it as a supported language in Babble or DuoLingo?

Or are you to trying to discern whether I have a pocket copy of the US Constitution (Why_Yes_I_Do) and whether the phrase 'peer reviewed' shows up in it or in the 1st Amendment? (Why_No_It_Doesn't)

Wait...wait... Let me ask this last question 1st: Have you taken a PCR test for Covid anytime in the last couple years?

I'd recommend you say that to yourself in front of a mirror since it is your quoted text that you make mention of documentation.
Old 01-25-2023, 09:15 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Seems like the long form version of what I said previously: Censorship = Tyranny, except that you take as gospel, written on stone tablets, anything the government puts out, so long as their Ministry of Truth approves it.

Seeing the king twit is the private owner of said website, that would definitely lead to ease of censorship. Kinda hard to keep a lid on things when more people are involved.

But y'all like to treat secondhand stuff as gospel. That seems to be your MoT....until you let us know how you find the time to process quintillion bits of data a day. The day you show us that, *I* will stop believing that you use your secret bias site that isn't the paranoid voice in your head.
Old 01-26-2023, 06:03 AM   #24
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, Dodge

Quote:
....until you let us know how you find the time to process quintillion bits of data a day. The day you show us that, *I* will stop believing...
30+ years of high level IT including but not limited to: large scale storage and systems management, Telephony systems management and massive scale database work and a chite-ton of other works, starting long before you even knew about the internets at all. Also, aggregator news sites, BBS and other boards. Side note, I was able to work with some dang fine PhD types along the way.

So... answer the fooking question: Approximately how many RT-PCR, aka rapid DNA, tests have you taken over the past couple years Sunshine?
Old 01-26-2023, 07:49 PM   #25
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Just because you are/were a traffic cop for electrons doesn't mean you inspected everything that flowed through those seven layers of protocal.

Get back to me when you take care of old bidness and prove you inspected everything. Not just give out hall passes on the old info highway.
Old 01-27-2023, 05:57 AM   #26
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Still dodging after all these years

Quote:
Just because you are/were a traffic cop for electrons ...
So... answer the fooking question: Approximately how many RT-PCR, aka rapid DNA, tests have you taken over the past couple years Sunshine?
Old 01-27-2023, 07:58 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:

Get back to me when you take care of old bidness and prove you inspected everything. ...
If you want people to interact with you, stop being pushy and we'll quid pro quo with you.
Old 02-05-2023, 06:46 AM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Source up your ICD-10 Z28.310

Checking back in with a source document of interest from the CDC. It is well over 200 pages long of ICD-10 codes and proposal discussions, along with just under a gorillion links to medical related document sources.

Helpful tip for known sufferers of TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS: There may be helpful information for you about your affliction on Page 42 of the ICD-10 codes.

ICD-10 Coordination and Maintenance Committee Meeting

Contained in the CDC ICD-10 Coordination and Maintenance Committee Meeting Topic Packet September 14-15, 2021 on page 194:

Interesting reading about that meeting can be found in an article titled:
EXCLUSIVE: The Federal Government Is Tracking Unvaccinated People Who Go To The Doctor And To The Hospital Due to CDC-Designed Surveillance Program

However, it is not recommended reading for the TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS crowd.
Old 02-06-2023, 01:08 PM   #29
Tigbitties38
BANNED

This is total bullshit.
The only thing threatening US sovereignty are the trumpys.
From the link below.

"The World Health Organization can make recommendations after the declaration of a global emergency, but it has no control over any nation’s decisions. Yet conservatives in the U.S. falsely claim that amendments proposed by the Biden administration to existing global health regulations, and a new WHO pandemic treaty, will threaten U.S. sovereignty."

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/05/sc...health-policy/
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women