Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42423
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36843
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2023, 11:06 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Buttplug Pete misuse of American Funds

Senile Biden's Buttplug Pete took military aircraft to attend a sporting event in the Netherlands with his husband, an egregious abuse of taxpayer dollars

Buttigieg has abused American's tax dollars for his own personal gain. All seemingly condoned by Senile Biden

Contrast that to President Trump who in 2017, made then-Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Tom Price resign after it was reported the Cabinet official had cost taxpayers more than $1 million using government-funded private jets and military aircraft. Following reports that Price's wife had accompanied him on military aircraft during overseas trips, the former HHS secretary reimbursed the government for her travel costs.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 05:31 AM   #2
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

This is what happens when you give out jobs based on sexual preference.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 08:46 AM   #3
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Was the plane going there anyways? I know plenty of active and retired military people who can get seats on military aircraft when there is seating available.

If the plane is going there anyway what harm is there in hitching a ride. Plane costs, fuel and personnel are already fixed and wouldn't add to the cost of that plane trip.

Now if they are claiming that Pete arranged a military craft to simply take he and his hubby to the Netherlands for no other purpose, then that's likely impossible. No military brass is gonna approve that in my opinion but I could be wrong.

A private jet is a whole other thing and is an absolute no-no.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2023, 10:13 AM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post

S​ince taking office, Buttigieg has flown 18 times on taxpayer-funded private jets, Fox News reported last month.​
Old 01-05-2023, 03:57 PM   #5
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Was the plane going there anyways? I know plenty of active and retired military people who can get seats on military aircraft when there is seating available.

If the plane is going there anyway what harm is there in hitching a ride. Plane costs, fuel and personnel are already fixed and wouldn't add to the cost of that plane trip.

Now if they are claiming that Pete arranged a military craft to simply take he and his hubby to the Netherlands for no other purpose, then that's likely impossible. No military brass is gonna approve that in my opinion but I could be wrong.

Actually, the fuel costs rise with added weight, but that’s nitpicking. I hitch rides out of the 911th from time to time. Usually you don’t land in a civilian airport, but it’s easy enough to Uber to a car rental company or use whatever one that is that brings the car to you.
Old 01-07-2023, 05:48 AM   #6
Chase7
Valued Poster

If Pete wears a butt plug I take it Pete is the bottom, Thank you for the information.

In the last 1.7 trillion bill passed didn’t it include members of congress getting limo service.
I believe Speaker has a private jet.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2023, 08:44 AM   #7
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
S​ince taking office, Buttigieg has flown 18 times on taxpayer-funded private jets, Fox News reported last month.​
I didn't see that, but if so, he needs to reimburse the taxpayers for that bullshit. I don't agree with ANY of that garbage.

I realize his position may require or SHOULD require him to be at locations that have issues around transportation but not on a private jet unless that was an approved expense for his normal business routines for his job. But I doubt that was the situation.
Old 01-07-2023, 03:59 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

topic needs some clarity ... first, as far as the Invictus games, the US did send an official delegation with Buttigeig as the head. the issue is that he took his husband who was not part of the official delegation.

Pete Buttigieg took husband to Invictus Games on military plane: report

https://nypost.com/2023/01/04/pete-b...-plane-report/

Pete Buttigieg flew almost 20 times on taxpayer-funded private jets

https://nypost.com/2022/12/12/pete-b...-private-jets/

the issue here is that Elaine Chao used the same Government planes 7 times and was of course criticized for it while Buttigeig has used them 18 times. the issue is excessive use.

Pete Buttigieg has flown 18 times on taxpayer-funded private jets since taking office early last year — a practice that caused an outcry forcing one of former President Donald Trump’s cabinet officials to resign his position five years ago

Buttigieg’s predecessor as transportation secretary, Elaine Chao, was criticized for using the same fleet seven times in 2017, which Politico reported at the time had cost taxpayers roughly $94,000.

That same year, Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price resigned after he was revealed to have taken 26 private jet flights, costing taxpayers about $1.2 million.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 12:26 PM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Buttplug Pete strikes again. More misuse of taxpayer funds

Buttplug Pete took a taxpayer-funded private jet to NYC for a radio interview and a meeting with the ACLU, despite multiple forms of commercial transportation being available, according to new records we've obtained.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pet...ck-hours-later
Old 01-11-2023, 01:11 PM   #10
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Old 01-12-2023, 06:23 PM   #11
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

More hate from the god fearing Christian right, I see. Can’t just post about what the guy did without making remarks about his sexual preference. Pretty damn sad and juvenile but then, what would one expect from you?
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 07:30 PM   #12
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

When your singular qualification for a cabinet level government position is that you’re a homo, prepare to be ridiculed.

Well, he does know a bit about getting rear-ended, so there’s that.
Old 01-13-2023, 12:10 AM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Would you prefer Rear Admiral Pete?

You do realize he is a completely unqualified hack who was a diversity hire, like a few others Senile Biden hired, don't you?
Old 01-13-2023, 02:05 PM   #14
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Would you prefer Rear Admiral Pete?

You do realize he is a completely unqualified hack who was a diversity hire, like a few others Senile Biden hired, don't you?
Oh good God, lest ye forget the minions hired by the prior administration who had no experience other than being a donor to the election coffers!?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women