Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2022, 11:24 PM   #46
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
Pit, that was totally inappropriate to name a provider that another provider mentioned in a session. Of course, you think that the rules only apply to others and not yourself. Basically, from all the comments that I have read from you, I have come to the conclusion that you are nothing but a drama queen.
Hi love hope to see you soon
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 09:38 PM   #47
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Pit, Pit, Pit. You are so full of BS. You act like Cendell is following you around to make comments about you. She was on this thread 2 hrs before you made your comment. As opposed to you, her comment was on topic. You on the other hand started ragging on TW and then went on a rant about you not doing anal and could not understand why anyone would. All of that was off topic. Finally, about a line and a half on topic that you didn't like when providers advertised DEK and then would not kiss you. Then another rant about why does YMMV even exits.

About an hour later Cendell comments about your YMMV rant but did not attack you. I admit that she did put in a little jab that refered to an OH2 thread of yours, but at least, it was on topic. And what did you do? you went running like a little bitch to UC.

I have read quite a lot of your posts on both boards and I have yet noticed any useful intel that you keep talking about. Most of what I read is pure attention getting drama. What was that thread about thanking providers for leaving Netflix, etc on your TV. That was simply you stroking your ego.

You have stated that you like and need companionship. You get companionship by treating the ladies with respect and treating them like a person rather than a commodity. When you start haggling rates, then you have lost the companionship. It is now a business arrangement. If you don't want to pay more than 250, thfen don't contact providers that charge more. Don't rely totally on ads to get your info. Check out the reviews. If they are performing certain acts for others, but not for you, then yes the problem is you. YMMV will never go away.

And lastly, when I said it was inappropriate mentioning that providers name, I did not say that it was against the rules. There are many things that are not against the rules that are inappropriate in an ethical way.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 11:08 PM   #48
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
Pit, Pit, Pit. You are so full of BS. You act like Cendell is following you around to make comments about you. She was on this thread 2 hrs before you made your comment. As opposed to you, her comment was on topic. You on the other hand started ragging on TW and then went on a rant about you not doing anal and could not understand why anyone would. All of that was off topic. Finally, about a line and a half on topic that you didn't like when providers advertised DEK and then would not kiss you. Then another rant about why does YMMV even exits.

About an hour later Cendell comments about your YMMV rant but did not attack you. I admit that she did put in a little jab that refered to an OH2 thread of yours, but at least, it was on topic. And what did you do? you went running like a little bitch to UC.

I have read quite a lot of your posts on both boards and I have yet noticed any useful intel that you keep talking about. Most of what I read is pure attention getting drama. What was that thread about thanking providers for leaving Netflix, etc on your TV. That was simply you stroking your ego.

You have stated that you like and need companionship. You get companionship by treating the ladies with respect and treating them like a person rather than a commodity. When you start haggling rates, then you have lost the companionship. It is now a business arrangement. If you don't want to pay more than 250, thfen don't contact providers that charge more. Don't rely totally on ads to get your info. Check out the reviews. If they are performing certain acts for others, but not for you, then yes the problem is you. YMMV will never go away.

And lastly, when I said it was inappropriate mentioning that providers name, I did not say that it was against the rules. There are many things that are not against the rules that are inappropriate in an ethical way.
Go somewhere please. I have to say this gingerly because you got more mileage than me please go somewhere and sit down. You honestly don't know what I do because I move a certain way. I ain't reading all that shit, why if me and CendellM made amends do I care what the fuck you say

I am not a cuck, neither gay, neither need money from you nor did I even think about you until this thread. Unlike CendellM, who has something I want, you hold no value to me so why? Bro go somewhere.like I'm trying to tell you something without telling you something. If you have an issue with me pm me and I'll give you my number and we'll talk. This weird shit with dudes I don't do. So you want to have a conversation with me. Let's pm numbers. (Ps all the chicks you like I've fucked including your favorite (her name will remain nameless)and recent one so please you cannot stop what I do. Guys these chicks will expose you and tell all your business and that's the best thing I can tell you. That's pillow talk. If they got one trick they like better than you they will tell all your business to the trick they like unwanted. Fyi brother
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 11:17 PM   #49
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

So much loyalty to these women and these chicks will sell you down the river in a heartbeat, once they like you they volunteer all kinds of shit I personally don't want to hear. I tell them please I ain't concerned about xy. They run their mouths, especially with guys they like so I would suggest to you Nordic, to any dude, there is no love in this,at all. No love. We are tricks period, some have a better hierarchy than others but we are tricks. If you got anything to lose I would suggest you don't tell it to a provider because she will pillow talk it to a dude.

I personally don't give a fuck because I make money a certain way where if I walk in the post oak with a provider, my business associates high five me and inquire about you. Please Nordic Jag I'm not your enemy. Me and CendellM are cool. Concern yourself with your house and what women are voluntarily leaking about you; or be me. I don't give a fuck I'm easy to find
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 01:31 AM   #50
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Lack of dirty talk!!
This week alone I have asked 3 different ladies for dirty talk during activities.
"I don't do that."
"I don't know how."
"I feel embarrassed doing that."
IMO basic dirty talk should be standard for anyone providing erotic services.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 01:01 PM   #51
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get embarrassed when someone asks me to dirty talk

I usually just say F*** me baby that’s About as far as my dirty talk goes it’s just too embarrassing for me anyways
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 01:12 PM   #52
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Lack of dirty talk!!
This week alone I have asked 3 different ladies for dirty talk during activities.
"I don't do that."
"I don't know how."
"I feel embarrassed doing that."
I advertise Dirty Whispers
Dirty Talk when being lost in bliss
Yes, there's a difference

As with anything...it should come naturally or it sounds like a chore LOLz
Ya know
Can't be on the list for extra cash or fraud exposure.

Often imitated never duplicated baby!
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 09:58 PM   #53
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

^^noice one Italia..

another one of my pet peeves-more of a LC/bissy track issue tho-are gals who leave like half their clothes on even after a request to disrobe. since i know it's going to be a sorry session, i just send 'em on their way and chalk it up to the game.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 06:57 AM   #54
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Lack of dirty talk!!
Yes!!!
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2023, 04:15 AM   #55
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55
Default i hate it when that happens..

when her pimp emerges from the bathroom without any heads up whatsoever. geez, u know, where has politeness gone? like, at least, sorta try to make sure the hobbyist gets the memo..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...735&highlight=

and of course when the pimp emerges with a white flag of tighty whities. wait, that belongs in a different thread.
#sessionshitthatmostlyrox..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women