Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-25-2022, 12:37 PM   #1
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Honestly are you happy with your vote for mushhead

Biden?
Old 10-25-2022, 01:01 PM   #2
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Yes.
Old 10-25-2022, 01:28 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Yes.

okay. name one good thing Biden's done as prez except not being Trump.
Go!

bahhahaaa
Old 10-25-2022, 01:45 PM   #4
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

That wasn't the question posed by the thread you started. Start a new thread with a new question if you want a different RESPONSE.
GO!
Old 10-25-2022, 02:08 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
That wasn't the question posed by the thread you started. Start a new thread with a new question if you want a different RESPONSE.
GO!

i didn't start the thread, ace did and you relied you were happy with Biden. so why are you happy with Biden? and if the answer is "He's not Trump" ya gotta give at least one more reason.
Old 10-25-2022, 02:09 PM   #6
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

[QUOTE=reddog1951;1063001853]That wasn't the question posed by the thread you started. Start a new thread with a new question if you want a different RESPONSE.
GO![/QUOTE

Uh, Waco Kid didn't start this thread but he did ask you a good question. Not surprised that you can't answer his question.
Old 10-25-2022, 02:29 PM   #7
oilfieldace
Valued Poster

My bad I should have asked, if yes, then why. The reason I didn’t is because there is no chance anyone could answer and maintain a straight face
Old 10-26-2022, 04:55 AM   #8
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Mush head? I'd say age-related cognitive decline . . . .

The scsry thing for me is thinking that President Biden is not really in charge of things, and wondering who is? Sure, someone in DC is. Every time he says something that is obviously not true, someone issues a corrective statement. The scary thing is, none of those surrounding the president are accountable to the voting public.

There is plenty of valid criticism that can be aimed at President Trump, but there is no doubt that he owns it. In my view, that is not true for President Biden.
Old 10-26-2022, 05:04 AM   #9
ICU 812
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Ok, OK . . .I have long and loudly decried the use of cute derrogstory labels for politicians, partys and members posting to this forum, but I have seen one in another thread here that I just have got to repete.

A guy named Robert Frances O'Rourk is running for governor in Texas. For political purposes he is using "Beto" as his first name to appeal to Hispanic voters, as "Beto" is the Spanish demolitive for Roberto.

So in another thread on this forum, someone referred to him as . ."Burrito O'Dork".

My apologies to all, even Mr. O'Rourke. I laughed so hard that I fell off my high horse.
Old 10-26-2022, 06:00 AM   #10
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yes. I certainly admit my vote for Biden was primarily to get Trump out of office, a man I consider the worst POTUS of my lifetime, but I have no regrets. I realize that the Trump minions believe everything would bew far better if Trump had been reelected but there is little reason to believe that would be the case. Inflation, the main concern among voters, would be bad no matter who was in office. Just look at the inflation rate in other countries around the world.
Old 10-26-2022, 07:49 AM   #11
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Yes. I certainly admit my vote for Biden was primarily to get Trump out of office, a man I consider the worst POTUS of my lifetime, but I have no regrets. I realize that the Trump minions believe everything would bew far better if Trump had been reelected but there is little reason to believe that would be the case. Inflation, the main concern among voters, would be bad no matter who was in office. Just look at the inflation rate in other countries around the world.

Inflation is worse because of Biden's policies. I can't believe how people can't see something that is so obvious. While the worst thing to happen with the pandemic is that it occurred in an election year, and misinformation about a new virus was rampant. The government shutting down of the economy was a huge negative factor. All politicians of both parties knew they had to get money out to people or it would be an instant Economic Depression caused by the government. With the vaccines coming out before Biden even took the oath of office and government economic shut down ending, the economy was well on the way to recovering without more government stimulus . Biden and the Democrats pushed through more spending which only increased inflation. Not to mention Biden's executive orders creating a war on fossil fuels trying to cut supply and raise prices to push the Green New Deal. This is also inflationary.

The Federal Reserve Basically fell asleep not paying attention to regulation changes that were promoting inflation. They were slow to change monetary policy, thinking they were living in the past rather than future, and their past track record over the last 30 years since they got inflation under control gave them a false sense of confidence in that they knew what they were doing.
Old 10-27-2022, 11:21 AM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Inflation is worse because of Biden's policies. I can't believe how people can't see something that is so obvious. While the worst thing to happen with the pandemic is that it occurred in an election year, and misinformation about a new virus was rampant. The government shutting down of the economy was a huge negative factor. All politicians of both parties knew they had to get money out to people or it would be an instant Economic Depression caused by the government. With the vaccines coming out before Biden even took the oath of office and government economic shut down ending, the economy was well on the way to recovering without more government stimulus . Biden and the Democrats pushed through more spending which only increased inflation. Not to mention Biden's executive orders creating a war on fossil fuels trying to cut supply and raise prices to push the Green New Deal. This is also inflationary.

The Federal Reserve Basically fell asleep not paying attention to regulation changes that were promoting inflation. They were slow to change monetary policy, thinking they were living in the past rather than future, and their past track record over the last 30 years since they got inflation under control gave them a false sense of confidence in that they knew what they were doing.
What Biden policies have caused inflation to be as high as it is? The only thing Biden did to raise the inflation rate was was
his giving $1400 to most individuals. I can give you the opinion of many economists as to why the iflation rate rose so fast if you like .If Biden is the reason inflation is so high, whey are countries like the U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain and many others incurring higher inflation rates than the U.S.?

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/expl...ry?id=88108218

https://www.newsweek.com/why-inflati...ht-now-1724332
Old 10-27-2022, 07:51 PM   #13
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Hopelessly off topic.

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women