Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60779
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2022, 06:54 PM   #1
laserface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default Has anyone successfully met with "S@nt@Baby95" on SA (replace "@" with "a"...)

I messed with the name in the subject line of this post to try to confound Google search finding this post... )

I've been messaging with this one:

https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f4dbcaf8b8fc

She wanted to move to text messaging right away (a good sign). We discussed what I was looking for, she claims to be agreeable to it, and willing to meet - except, she won't discuss anything about what kind of "allowance" she's looking for (I've raised the subject a couple of times, and she just sidesteps it, as if I hadn't even asked about it), and (more importantly) any day or time I suggest to meet, she claims won't work for her. Claims that she works 8am to 5pm daily and is in bed by 9:30pm, even 8pm was supposedly too late for her to meet.

I'm not sure what her deal is - doesn't appear to be an online-only scam since she hasn't asked for any money in advance of meeting, in fact hasn't been willing to say anything about compensation at all. I guess I'm just curious if this is just her way of turning me down without actually coming out and saying it... She's been active on the site since late last year, so presumably she has the logistics down by now, and this isn't just "newbie getting cold feet when pressed to actually meet in person"...

If you've met this young lady and can provide any insight into her MO and when you've been able to meet with her, can you PM me? Trying to decide if I should waste any further time on this one, or just let it drop.
laserface is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 08:32 PM   #2
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Anytime someone sidesteps or refuses to acknowledge a question they have something to hide or a negative response. Bank this all day.
Mplay is online now   Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 11:11 PM   #3
laserface
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mplay View Post
Anytime someone sidesteps or refuses to acknowledge a question they have something to hide or a negative response. Bank this all day.
Oh, for sure - I'm just curious if anyone has actually managed a successful meeting with her, or if she just plays games like this with everyone, while hanging back waiting for "Mr. Perfect" to come along in her inbox. Just because, if her own statements about her personal schedule are to believed, it only leaves her with a window of maybe 2 hours (or less) every day where she could possibly be available to meet with anyone...
Old 09-02-2022, 04:58 AM   #4
NoHandle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

She looks like she escaped from the herd.
NoHandle is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 09:42 AM   #5
laserface
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHandle View Post
She looks like she escaped from the herd.
Now that's not nice...
Old 09-02-2022, 01:06 PM   #6
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

But TRUE!
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 01:51 PM   #7
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Is She Replying Useful Logistics Or Simply Babbling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
I messed with the name in the subject line of this post to try to confound Google search finding this post... )

I've been messaging with this one:

https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-f4dbcaf8b8fc

She wanted to move to text messaging right away (a good sign). We discussed what I was looking for, she claims to be agreeable to it, and willing to meet - except, she won't discuss anything about what kind of "allowance" she's looking for (I've raised the subject a couple of times, and she just sidesteps it, as if I hadn't even asked about it), and (more importantly) any day or time I suggest to meet, she claims won't work for her. Claims that she works 8am to 5pm daily and is in bed by 9:30pm, even 8pm was supposedly too late for her to meet.

I'm not sure what her deal is - doesn't appear to be an online-only scam since she hasn't asked for any money in advance of meeting, in fact hasn't been willing to say anything about compensation at all. I guess I'm just curious if this is just her way of turning me down without actually coming out and saying it... She's been active on the site since late last year, so presumably she has the logistics down by now, and this isn't just "newbie getting cold feet when pressed to actually meet in person"...

If you've met this young lady and can provide any insight into her MO and when you've been able to meet with her, can you PM me? Trying to decide if I should waste any further time on this one, or just let it drop.
It's hard (or easy) to identify how "attentive" specific SA girls are to 1.) Answering their SA PM's and 2.) responding to their SA-related texts. Many of them "come and go" from paying attention to SA and there is a lot of "ghosting" after promising early exchanges. SA girls attention to "communication" issues is really "variable" according to the girl, to put it mildly....

I agree: try to establish "allowance" (many SA girl newbies don't know the hobby-term "rate") and whatever availability she has. Those are the two factors SA girls SHOULD "have it together" on. Many SA girls give this intel quick and then know you "mean business" when you try to set a specific date and time within her parameters, or even your parameters. Others mess-around and don't answer the specific inquiry, and/or they may drift away from the PM/text exchange all together....

If she can't simply specify her Allowance and Availability, and/ or if she is PMing/texting other extraneous nonsense, you might just want to "cut bait". VERY early in my exchanges with SA girls I emphasize I want to do business relatively soon, and Allowance/Rate and Availability are the first, simple and reasonable intel I want. And the real Pro Ho's appreciate the "expeditious" vibe of that....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 02:13 PM   #8
laserface
Valued Poster

I have another one on SA I've been talking to, who texts up a storm (including sending random dirty texts and pictures), and has even (in principle) agreed on a PPM "allowance" - but hasn't actually asked me for any money, and any time I ask about making plans to meet, always either sidesteps the question, or makes some excuse why she can't. Thinking she's just looking for male attention and has no intention of ever meeting anyone.

I wanted to put into my profile that my expectations are to be prepared to meet in person within 72 hours of first message exchange, but the Powers That Be on SA won't let me say that - anytime I try to put that, it's rejected. Yet female members are apparently allowed to say stuff like that, and I see it fairly often. Go figure.
Old 09-02-2022, 05:28 PM   #9
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
I have another one on SA I've been talking to, who texts up a storm (including sending random dirty texts and pictures), and has even (in principle) agreed on a PPM "allowance" - but hasn't actually asked me for any money, and any time I ask about making plans to meet, always either sidesteps the question, or makes some excuse why she can't. Thinking she's just looking for male attention and has no intention of ever meeting anyone.

I wanted to put into my profile that my expectations are to be prepared to meet in person within 72 hours of first message exchange, but the Powers That Be on SA won't let me say that - anytime I try to put that, it's rejected. Yet female members are apparently allowed to say stuff like that, and I see it fairly often. Go figure.
I recognize that last point. Many SA girls have in their public profiles variations of "Be prepared to meet. Not interested in a pen-pal" which is damn-attractive. I assume, and have often confirmed during/after a session, they are "get down to business" Pro Ho's. I'm surprised SA admins won't allow guys to put that in their profiles....

SA girls also have (legitimate) "Don't ask for my bank information" instructions in their profiles. So SA allows male members who want to scam SA girls out of their bank-intel? Hopefully SA admins try to track-down those male accounts too, because SA sure Bans a lot of legitimate hobbyists for just looking for "pay for play", right....?

The rules on SA are "uncertain" and "variable" and there is no "public forum" on SA for members (men and women) to address concerns. What we know from reading Eccie is that SA has banned too many ordinary hobbyists for just looking for ordinary "pay for play". I hope they are trying to track down the "bank information from SA girls" scammers among SA guys accounts too....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 10:21 AM   #10
doclecter
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

doclecter is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 12:18 PM   #11
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
I recognize that last point. Many SA girls have in their public profiles variations of "Be prepared to meet. Not interested in a pen-pal" which is damn-attractive. I assume, and have often confirmed during/after a session, they are "get down to business" Pro Ho's. I'm surprised SA admins won't allow guys to put that in their profiles....

SA girls also have (legitimate) "Don't ask for my bank information" instructions in their profiles. So SA allows male members who want to scam SA girls out of their bank-intel? Hopefully SA admins try to track-down those male accounts too, because SA sure Bans a lot of legitimate hobbyists for just looking for "pay for play", right....?

The rules on SA are "uncertain" and "variable" and there is no "public forum" on SA for members (men and women) to address concerns. What we know from reading Eccie is that SA has banned too many ordinary hobbyists for just looking for ordinary "pay for play". I hope they are trying to track down the "bank information from SA girls" scammers among SA guys accounts too....
regarding the bank scams. Just recently I can confirm with one SB she told me they (scammers) get fixated on using apps like cashapp and reversed checks. Girls get targeted the same as guys its a shit show out there.
signa is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 01:46 PM   #12
Spazzer37golf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Talked in the past. Wasn't high on my list then started playing LOTS of games including trying to sell pix or deposit. Just stopped replying
Spazzer37golf is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 04:02 PM   #13
laserface
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazzer37golf View Post
Talked in the past. Wasn't high on my list then started playing LOTS of games including trying to sell pix or deposit. Just stopped replying
Thanks for this info! I've stopped texting her, though that is basically because she stopped replying to me first. While she agreed in principle to meet up, I was just ultimately left with the impression that she never actually intends to meet anyone in person, because our entire conversation at the end consisted of me suggesting different times we could meet, and her telling me why meeting at the times I asked about wasn't ever going to be possible for her. Could just be that she stopped replying once she realized she was never going to get any money out of me without an in person meeting.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women