Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35922
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2022, 05:37 PM   #1
Zeitgeist997
Registered Member

Default Guys Who sodomize and Do Drugs Won't Be Good At Anything According To Cowardly Mole People Sneaking In The Shadows Verifying 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😅😂😂🤣

A lot of toxic individuals are misusing the bible to keep tabs on guys who do sodomy. It's based on cult like losers misusing religion. The Bible takes being elite to understand it but now the bottom of the barrel are trying to justify their need for hate by skipping over the rape factor to kill all sodomites and stop them from having babies without confronting them.

I work the streets and know. These folks hide behind religious freedom but beliefs that dumb are a character issue. The first amendment allows you to call their beliefs stupid and they are wrong for getting mad cause free speech goes both ways. On some level they know their beliefs are stupid that's why they're so needy for others to accept their dumb beliefs. Anyway, weak adults who can be peer pressured try to do sacrifices to clients to help game situational thinking they're not capable of doing. So think of them as handicap folks grouping together to protect themselves against being retarded. That's not unfair because they literally don't understand why things happen and have to keep tabs on people because we may lie to them and they're not smart enough to put together what's logical and what's illogical.

These nutcases have self hating gays and trannies they make fun of and send out to find guys who see them to blacklist them. They have self hating drug addicts seeing who's on drugs because drug are the forbidden fruit and they're losers who can't easily get off drugs since they're weak minded. It's just losers wanting the world to cry with them. So bolo. Seriously, be on the look out. These aren't just innocent beliefs, it's basically a self admission to being worthless and less than a person so if you know someone that dumb check yourself by thinking about anything you think is normal about them.... You missed something obvious like having sex with them isn't character. Liking the same sports team isn't character. Living in the same city isn't character. Being the same race or gender isnt character. These are dummies who forgot that they too dumb to understand the Bible and forgot that deviant behavior isn't criminal behavior like murder.

They basically think acts that affect just you is the same as an act that affect others like rape or murder. That is literally the same thought process as a parasite. You don't want to be friends or associated with someone dumber than a parasite.
Zeitgeist997 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 05:28 AM   #2
The Queen Sophie
THE one and only....

User ID: 540332
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe this hobby isn't for you.

Sounds like your not enjoying it
The Queen Sophie is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:03 AM   #3
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie View Post
Maybe this hobby isn't for you.

Sounds like your not enjoying it
Sophie, ignore this guy. Take a quick look at his handful of posts and you'll see a pattern.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 09:35 AM   #4
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Along with his All Providers Are Damage
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 10:19 AM   #5
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Along with his All Providers Are Damage
I'm the one who's damaged now after trying to read his ramblings. Someone call 911 for me, I think it's caused me to have a stroke!
ntxguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women