Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60373
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35922
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2022, 11:13 AM   #46
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

The government and corporate American have explicitly shown their desire to completely control and manipulate the population. What better way than digital currency? It will be a reality if for no other reason. Not to mention blockchain is a safer and more efficient method of digital transfers. That being said, I’m taking a fucking pounding right now…and buying more
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:19 AM   #47
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

Simply put BTC has value peer to peer. Fiat has value because it is issued by a monetary authority, namely our government. Who do you think is more trustworthy and responsible? The only difference between a drunken sailor and our government is that a drunken sailor stops spending money when he runs out.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:26 AM   #48
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
Simply put BTC has value peer to peer. Fiat has value because it is issued by a monetary authority, namely our government. Who do you think is more trustworthy and responsible? The only difference between a drunken sailor and our government is that a drunken sailor stops spending money when he runs out.
Ha!

I accept the peer to peer value. But the Dollar has the same peer to peer value, Fiat be damned. The World trades in Dollars. A crisp new $100 bill will get you an immediate $108 in Việt Nam. Oil is traded in Dollars.

The Bitcoin value argument is conceptual. The Dollar is quantifiable, with hundreds of years of history.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 04:41 PM   #49
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Continue to rise?

It is in free fall as I type. All crypto is faltering. Why is Bitcoin unraveling again, after collapsing to near zero in 2018?

Could it be because it never had any economic reason to go higher? How does one value bitcoin? Nobody can tell me. All I ever hear is ''it will go up LATER, when people figure out that Bitcoin is becoming a new currency''. even if it does, why would it be an investment that goes up in value? How long are we supposed to wait until crypto returns yield? Why does it go down in concert with the NASDAQ stocks that were similarly bid up in price, despite a zero history of earnings?

I'm still waiting on a convincing argument. Just because the technology is relatively new, doesn't make it a worthy investment. Look ar Space Travel companies, for example. New, exciting technology.. Virgin Galactic is down 500% in a year.
I hear you. Like I said, I don't consider it an investment like investing in a company that you expect to "use your money" to profit. It's just another way to gamble. You'll win some and lose some. Same as if you put your money in VIX, or, well, any index fund, or currency, or, well, just about anything traded on an exchange.

Bitcoin was the first successful cryptocoin, but I suspect that its success is waning. Lots of people don't like the amount of energy required to complete transactions. There are lots of other options, and I think one of them (or a future cryptocurrency) is going to topple BTC in just a few years, but which one that will be is anyone's guess.

In the meantime, like many other stocks, it's just a rollercoaster for traders to use to gamble. Compare March 2020 ($6k) to April 2021 ($63k) to July 2021 ($32k) to November 2021 ($69k) to today (back to $32k). It's crazy and I think it's the big traders with automated algorithms that are profiting off slow individuals who are making bad decisions.

I would not consider BTC to be a sound investment with long term (holding it for a decade) value.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 07:52 PM   #50
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post

I would not consider BTC to be a sound investment with long term (holding it for a decade) value.
Don't say that to the President of El Salvador, he might get violent!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...kele-buys-more
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 01:03 AM   #51
slap
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagebanks View Post
LUNA will be worth $10k in the next decade, Do Kwon is one of the smartest people on the planet. The tokenomics of Terra Luna is the best in crypto, as UST gets minted as the number 1 stablecoin LUNA will sky rocket like we have never seen before.

Buy Luna and stake it and forget about it, you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams in 10 years.
If you followed this advice you would’ve lost your ass

Shit just went belly up lol
slap is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 04:27 AM   #52
ncizjp
BANNED

I can't say much about Dogecoin because I work with other cryptocurrencies. I have a lot of projects related to NFT earnings. And the whole OpenSea platform only works with Ethereum. Besides, people often trust those who try to transfer money to their Bitcoin wallet and don't want to hear anything about some lesser-known cryptocurrencies. I wish I had gotten into DOGE sooner. Your story with those thousands of dollars sounds fun and inspiring. I think I might move a few crypto projects from Staff Edit - Biomed1 - SPAM to Elrond and start working with Dogecoins. I want to be the person who wakes up in the morning with 100 points of some cryptocurrency that was worth pennies the day before and became a fortune in the morning.
ncizjp is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 06:42 PM   #53
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Spamming the Forums is not permitted.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women