Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2022, 04:47 PM   #16
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Yesterday, on KDKA Talk radio, I heard something that made me think. They clarified to a woman that in cases of rape there is no waiting for a trial. You get raped, you get the abortion, no problem. Well, It made me wonder - How many women are gonna claim rape just for the abortion, then later take back their story? There is no real penalty for women lying about rape. Very few have ever been prosecuted for lying about it.

I'm sure there will be a few cases of this. People do stupid shit all the time.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:57 AM   #17
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Yesterday, on KDKA Talk radio, I heard something that made me think. They clarified to a woman that in cases of rape there is no waiting for a trial. You get raped, you get the abortion, no problem. Well, It made me wonder - How many women are gonna claim rape just for the abortion, then later take back their story? There is no real penalty for women lying about rape. Very few have ever been prosecuted for lying about it.

I'm sure there will be a few cases of this. People do stupid shit all the time.
Agreed, and the other potential loophole I could see is "safety of the mother". What about "I'm going to kill myself if I have this baby" is that a safety of the mother consideration? Easy loophole there.

It'll be interesting to see how many abortions are actually stopped by the change in ruling.
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 02:24 PM   #18
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

A friend of mine said this & he's right- The people who are upset over "womens rights" are the same ones who can't even define "woman" to begin with.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 10:25 PM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Rasmussen poll... 50% say that the Supreme Court did the
right thing in sending it back to the states.

45% say that the Federal Government should make the rules.

... So much for the "Abortion Popularity" that the Dems
were hoping for.

60% of people are ok with any abortion during the
First trimester... But that number DROPS to 34% during
the Second trimester. ... And to 11% during the Last one.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 10:15 AM   #20
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Where the SCOTUS punted, was drawing a line in the sand for when life begins, that's the decision that should have been made.

However, just like on gun control, this decision is about incrementalism.

In the case of gun control, little incremental attacks, and refusals to acknowledge that they had gotten many of the goals they wanted, but, they kept pushing, so, you end up with a nuclear decision that's going to used to overturn LOTS of laws.

Now, in the case of abortion, some states kept pushing back by limiting abortions to a sane line in the sand, in this case, 15 weeks, a point which I felt was a good place between being a fetus and an actual living being.

But NOOOOO, once again, the Left wanted the whole thing, the right to shove a pair of scissors into the brain of a just delivered child, or worse, to allow a child to die after being born, by giving it no care.

I don't care where you stand, that's fucking murder, and it was too much, and should be illegal.

So, you end up with another nuclear decision that completely takes the abortion option off the table, for lots of people.

Just like gun control, you had background checks on all new guns sold, but the left wanted it all, universal checks and defacto gun registration.

The law just passed and signed, featuring a discriminatory law about under 21 year old gun sales, WILL be overturned, as it should be, and, they are left with Red flag laws, which again, are going to be ruled unconstitutional, because they violate due process.

The left can never have enough of what it wants, and, both of these decisions, as does the ruling today about the EPA in WVA, making law where it doesn't exist.

And, we are seeing a sane SCOTUS doing the right thing, and limiting the left AGAIN.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 10:20 AM   #21
Devo
Valued Poster

And, the pushback even happens locally, again, the flaunting of laws by the Wolf administation, just decide to do something, and ignore the laws already in place.

https://triblive.com/news/pennsylvan...-tolling-plan/
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 12:46 PM   #22
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Where the SCOTUS punted, was drawing a line in the sand for when life begins, that's the decision that should have been made.

However, just like on gun control, this decision is about incrementalism.

In the case of gun control, little incremental attacks, and refusals to acknowledge that they had gotten many of the goals they wanted, but, they kept pushing, so, you end up with a nuclear decision that's going to used to overturn LOTS of laws.

Now, in the case of abortion, some states kept pushing back by limiting abortions to a sane line in the sand, in this case, 15 weeks, a point which I felt was a good place between being a fetus and an actual living being.

But NOOOOO, once again, the Left wanted the whole thing, the right to shove a pair of scissors into the brain of a just delivered child, or worse, to allow a child to die after being born, by giving it no care.

I don't care where you stand, that's fucking murder, and it was too much, and should be illegal.

So, you end up with another nuclear decision that completely takes the abortion option off the table, for lots of people.

Just like gun control, you had background checks on all new guns sold, but the left wanted it all, universal checks and defacto gun registration.

The law just passed and signed, featuring a discriminatory law about under 21 year old gun sales, WILL be overturned, as it should be, and, they are left with Red flag laws, which again, are going to be ruled unconstitutional, because they violate due process.

The left can never have enough of what it wants, and, both of these decisions, as does the ruling today about the EPA in WVA, making law where it doesn't exist.

And, we are seeing a sane SCOTUS doing the right thing, and limiting the left AGAIN.
Why should a woman’s access to healthcare be determined by what state she lives in?
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 02:07 PM   #23
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Why should a woman’s access to healthcare be determined by what state she lives in?
Why should a womans access to a firearm be determined by what state she lives in?

See how that works?

Except your right to an abortion is not guaranteed in the Constitution, the right to keep and bear arms is.

And seeing that the government has no business ruling on topics that are not protected by the Constitution, hence, its rightful return to the states to decide.

The SCOTUS did NOT make abortion illegal, they returned to the states to decide.

To be clear, the vast majority of Americans find abortions after the 16 week period to be wrong, and, I'm one of them, further, they don't see abortion as a method of birth control, which, for many women, it is.

Frankly, if you want to pass a law mandating abortions for welfare recipients, I'd be in favor of it, seeing I'm paying their bills anyway.

I also had no issue with "Common sense" abortion laws, limiting it to just that 16 week window, but, as you quoted me, you'd understand that that wasn't enough for the left, it had to be pushed into the actual legal murder of a child, even after birth, and, that's not only wrong, its an abhorent act, and anyone supporting post birth abortion, is a sick individual, anyone who participates, is a murderer.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 04:35 PM   #24
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

…I …agree …with …Devo

I’m not smart enough to know if 16 weeks is right, or not. Maybe it’s 14 or 20 or something, but it feels like there’s an adequate window to determine if you want the child or not and it’s not considered a human life by most reasonable medical professionals.

With a potential late term exception for situations for true medical necessities.
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 12:26 AM   #25
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Ummm, this pesky little thing known as the Constitution and Bill or Rights. Try reading the 10th Amendment

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women