Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Encounter Reports - Alabama
test
Encounter Reports - Alabama Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36265
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2022, 10:31 PM   #1
Bamakev71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default Encounter: Riley was not my idea of fun

User ID: -
Date: 5/9/2022
Name: Riley
Phone: 205-708-8107
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://birmingham.skipthegames.com/...r/357836268495
City: Birmingham
State: Alabama
Address: Homewood
Activities: Massage (if you can call it that), HJ, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin frame; nice rack; very nice ass, B or C-cup. Her body is just like I like... small and firm. Shaved kitty, but not a tight fit. Her bathroom was disgusting, but the rest of her apartment was decently kept. She complained a lot about other people and then that junior was too big.Not impressed.
Recommendation: No
Bamakev71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 08:28 AM   #2
Russel204
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Damn I was gunna try and see her. Heard she was hard to nail down and wasn’t impressed with the idea of her tossing the cover at you to put it on. But now this thing with its to big. I had this issue with a girl from Tryst about a year ago keep complaining I was to big she seem like she just wanted to talk the whole hour. I don’t mind a little convo but that’s not the reason I’m there.
Russel204 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2022, 03:54 PM   #3
Bigfatrat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

She’s a real POS. First time was okay for what I wanted, tried a few more to see if gfe would sneak in. You know, become a regular.
The more you see her the more annoyed she becomes with you.

I got a few local milf UTRs that have a host of issues. I’d use Riley as my back up.
The one that is close stood me up snd I hit up Riley. Easy reply snd was on my way.
Then she wanted to stall me to put make up on. That’s the problem with my UTR, she can burn 30-44 looking in the mirror. I tell Riley 10min. 10min up and she asks me to go get rubbers. I’m like fuck this. I tell her I was leaving and she’s triggered good that she’s half way through her make up and I owe her. I stick to my guns and say I’m not going for rubbers.
She text back she found one. I get triggered and no way. She cusses me out that I stink and got a small dick sort of standard stuff. Never again with her.
Abd she attacked a pal of mine with a pair of scissors after she changed the rate. She’s unstable more unstable than most.
She does have a nice ass. I think she looks much better with cloths on.
I’m happy, I scored a few good pics for my wall of fame.
Be careful with her.
She’s not setting up guys to get robbed like some, but shit. Worse than a gps stripper
Bigfatrat is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 06:12 PM   #4
XxMrPlaytimexX
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I have met with Rylie over 10x now. I found her to be very charming company. Never once was her apartment dirty, always very clean. She has a laugh that makes me laugh and a beautiful smile. I now feel the need to post my own review because you are obviously picking on a poor girl because she chose not to see you anymore. She even showed me texts where some guy was threatening to post badly about her just because she didn't respond to his texts. Rylie has a banging body and she just makes you feel at home. I would advise seeing her and making your own judgment, because she's the only girl I see anymore.
XxMrPlaytimexX is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 06:37 PM   #5
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMrPlaytimexX View Post
I have met with Rylie over 10x now. I found her to be very charming company. Never once was her apartment dirty, always very clean. She has a laugh that makes me laugh and a beautiful smile. I now feel the need to post my own review because you are obviously picking on a poor girl because she chose not to see you anymore. She even showed me texts where some guy was threatening to post badly about her just because she didn't respond to his texts. Rylie has a banging body and she just makes you feel at home. I would advise seeing her and making your own judgment, because she's the only girl I see anymore.

BFR has been a fixture on this board for years and has never posted anything except absolute reliable information I see this is your first post mmmmmmm white knight much?
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 06:57 PM   #6
XxMrPlaytimexX
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

She asked me to make a review after I saw her last; and so I made an account and did so. I saw this and wanted to put experience out here too, also Im not the only one who's made positive reviews about her.
XxMrPlaytimexX is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:49 PM   #7
Bamakev71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

I don't doubt some people have a good time with Riley as Mr Play Time apparently has, but my experience was not an experience I ever want to repeat nor do I want others to have to endure. I would not have stopped to visit had I not seen any positive reviews. The review is simply my a reflection of my time with her and my recommendation based on that time.
Bamakev71 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 08:15 PM   #8
Bigfatrat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Mega kudos for your honesty.
Bigfatrat is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Riley STG Birmingham 205-708-8107

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women