Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42269
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36671
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2022, 01:25 PM   #31
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Republicans aren't the ones making the silly claim that redistricting is a grave threat to democracy, while they themselves are busy egregiously redrawing the lines in multiple states to maximize partisan advantage.
I agree 100% that REthuglicans are not complaining about redistricting, as was the purpose of the original posting. I think the GOP has in fact introduced more legislation and redistricting that was nefarious and geared towards unfair increases and in the states that I mentioned and cited. I didn't cite any other states, nor do I need to reply to those just because someone wanted to add a whataboutthemism. I find that sort of thing ridiculous that I need to reply to anyone just cause they want me to. I will say that I typically respond when I think there was a misunderstanding or interpretation. I don't usually want to restate the same position all the time unless it seems the point was missed. Either on purpose, as I think Berry does, so as to change the narrative, or to correct ones that are erroneous in nature.

I do think that Gerrymandering is a threat to democracy. It's totally a shitty mechanism of cheating. But if you'd like to start a threat on DNC gerrymandering being thwarded, I'll be happy to reply to that. I just see much more of it on the RED State side as a whole right now.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 02:12 PM   #32
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I just see much more of it on the RED State side as a whole right now.
That is either because you are not looking, are a hypocrite or just want to spread misinformation. Here I will make it easy for you. Open your eyes

Lots of cases of Democrats rigging anti-gerrymandering Commissions in states like NY, NJ, CA & MI to draw themselves gerrymandered maps & abusing the court systems they control to force Democrat favorable maps by judicial fiat.

Democrats drew a comically ugly gerrymander in Illinois but they get away with it because the IL court is Democrat controlled.

Democrats complete disregard of the anti-gerrymandering laws in NY is an assault on our democratic process.

A Democrat partisan court in NC abusing their power to force Dem friendly maps is also an assault on our democratic process.

The rigging of the redistricting commission in NJ & Democrats sneaking Planned Parenthood donating Berkeley professors as "GOP" members of the California Commission is a disgrace.

The Michigan Redistricting Commission completely ignored the various integrity clauses in their Constitution & drew zero black majority districts in order to draw more Democrat districts. They abused the system that was supposed to stop gerrymandering
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 12:16 AM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Hey Eye - since you are infatuated with court decisions on redistricting, I am sure you will be thrilled with this one just today from the Highest Court in the land reversing a lower court

WASHINGTON (AP) — In win for GOP, Supreme Court blocks order requiring Alabama to redraw congressional districts ahead of 2022 election.
Old 02-09-2022, 02:58 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Hey Eye - since you are infatuated with court decisions on redistricting, I am sure you will be thrilled with this one just today from the Highest Court in the land reversing a lower court

WASHINGTON (AP) — In win for GOP, Supreme Court blocks order requiring Alabama to redraw congressional districts ahead of 2022 election.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women