Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2021, 07:11 AM   #16
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And here is exactly why border security is vitally important. Besides keeping out hordes of freeloading illegals, an open border lets criminals and terrorists have easy access to enter

A "potential terrorist" with links to a number of "Yemeni subjects of interest" was captured in Arizona late last week after illegally crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, U.S. Border Patrol officials announced Monday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/saudi-ara...-yemeni-border
so a "potential terrorist" was 'captured' at the border - did they instantly create a wall as he's trying to cross the border? is that how they caught him?
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 07:30 AM   #17
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
The dailymail and NYPost are both tabloids, so they're as useless as the national enquirer.
The YouTube link that clearly states "RT is funded in whole or part by the Russian Government".
Maybe the TNC (Trumplican National Committee) is spoon feeding you? If sleepy joe were wasting billions, even chicken noodle news would be all over it.

The only link that holds any water is the Atlantic (written by an actual journalist) with a great article written about the 'rusting steel'. Interestingly the steel is scattered all over the border states not just in Texas.

And wouldn't it be better for Gov Abbott to try and acquire the already manufactured steel rather than to manufacture new? Talk about wasting money.

Lastly, don't you find it ironic that steel that was meant for a wall (presumably one that will be built outside in the elements) is now "rusting"? Maybe your combover king should have bought better steel?
He tried to buy the steel. Joey Bribes declined.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 07:45 AM   #18
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He tried to buy the steel. Joey Bribes declined.
That's not very trumplican of Abbott to just give up like that. #ohwell
And SJBriben didn't decline, he simply didn't respond, so let's just make more border wall and waste more Texans money.
Old 12-21-2021, 08:07 AM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Trump Deranged Trolling

Hey yinzerpgh - you are making no sense, except as a troll.

Why can't you just admit the border is a huge problem and Biden keeps fucking it up every which way to Sunday?

You and Biden have one thing in common - you both let your TDS make you stupid and irrational!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 08:56 AM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey yinzerpgh - you are making no sense, except as a troll.

Why can't you just admit the border is a huge problem and Biden keeps fucking it up every which way to Sunday?

You and Biden have one thing in common - you both let your TDS make you stupid and irrational!
You sure it’s TDS? It’s like asking a chick for a bJ and doesn’t respond and walks away. It means NO.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:22 AM   #21
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
The dailymail and NYPost are both tabloids, so they're as useless as the national enquirer.
The YouTube link that clearly states "RT is funded in whole or part by the Russian Government".
Maybe the TNC (Trumplican National Committee) is spoon feeding you? If sleepy joe were wasting billions, even chicken noodle news would be all over it.

The only link that holds any water is the Atlantic (written by an actual journalist) with a great article written about the 'rusting steel'. Interestingly the steel is scattered all over the border states not just in Texas.

And wouldn't it be better for Gov Abbott to try and acquire the already manufactured steel rather than to manufacture new? Talk about wasting money.

Lastly, don't you find it ironic that steel that was meant for a wall (presumably one that will be built outside in the elements) is now "rusting"? Maybe your combover king should have bought better steel?
LOL - when confronted by facts you still try to deny them. I posted 4 news sources - that had pics and videos. And yet you want to believe this doesn't exist. That is typical of people used to being spoon fed news only by the DNC thru CNN and MSNBC.

Finally you had to grudging admit that what I posted is true because that liberal rag The Atlantic ran an article also confirming it.

And try to keep up - Gov Abbot HAS TRIED to acquire the already manufactured steel rather than to manufacture new? Senile Biden refuses to even respond to him. Senile Biden would rather waste taxpayer money - but you keep on simping for the senile bastard and are ok with just wasting taxpayer money

And I guess you don't understand science. Steel oxidizes on the surface. That is typical. Perhaps you should have paid closer attention in high school chemistry class.

Oh - and this statement shows either your utter naivete or the fact that you have been totally brainwashed by the DNC
Quote:
If sleepy joe were wasting billions, even chicken noodle news would be all over it.
You do realize don't you that the mainstream media covers up for libtards in DC on a daily basis?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 05:46 AM   #22
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
And try to keep up - Gov Abbot HAS TRIED to acquire the already manufactured steel rather than to manufacture new? Senile Biden refuses to even respond to him. Senile Biden would rather waste taxpayer money - but you keep on simping for the senile bastard and are ok with just wasting taxpayer money
So that's it - ask for the steel and when receiving no response, he just throws up his hands and says 'oh well at least I tried'? That's not very trumplican to not want to start a lawsuit. Rudy must be getting his sideburns painted so he's unavailable.

Quote:
And I guess you don't understand science. Steel oxidizes on the surface. That is typical. Perhaps you should have paid closer attention in high school chemistry class.
I understand science, at least a little bit - steel rusts when it's out in the elements. Funny how it must rust differently when the steel is being 'wasted' by a dem as opposed to being erected as a wall by a rep. Both of those locations are outside, am I right?
Old 12-22-2021, 10:00 AM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
So that's it - ask for the steel and when receiving no response, he just throws up his hands and says 'oh well at least I tried'? That's not very trumplican to not want to start a lawsuit. Rudy must be getting his sideburns painted so he's unavailable.
Really - this is the best you have. He should file a lawsuit? Yeah, I can see it now - people everywhere filing a lawsuit because someone won't sell or give something to them.

Hey - I want you to give me your car. What - you can't say no, I will sue you

Quote:
I understand science, at least a little bit - steel rusts when it's out in the elements. Funny how it must rust differently when the steel is being 'wasted' by a dem as opposed to being erected as a wall by a rep. Both of those locations are outside, am I right?
Please show me where I claimed steel doesn't have surface rust when being erected as part of a wall

For that matter, please show where I even claimed the steel was rusting out sitting in the desert. You are the only one talking about rust
Old 12-22-2021, 10:42 AM   #24
Dolomite35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

FWIW, I don’t involve myself in politics, but I will mention Texas just made it a felony to solicit a prostitute in September. Money doesn’t even have to exchange hands, just talk of sex and money and your hosed. Just another reason I’d never live in Texas again.
Dolomite35 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 04:37 AM   #25
Wildman15601
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

maybe Texas should have more steel made and give steel workers a job.
Wildman15601 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 06:24 AM   #26
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really - this is the best you have. He should file a lawsuit? Yeah, I can see it now - people everywhere filing a lawsuit because someone won't sell or give something to them.

Hey - I want you to give me your car. What - you can't say no, I will sue you

Please show me where I claimed steel doesn't have surface rust when being erected as part of a wall

For that matter, please show where I even claimed the steel was rusting out sitting in the desert. You are the only one talking about rust
as far as you wanting me to give you my car, if I ignore you, you have every right to hire Rudy to sue me for it.

post #2 "Fucking asshole Biden would rather just waste taxpayer money and let all this steel rot in the desert than give it or even sell it to Texas"
Old 12-23-2021, 10:02 AM   #27
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
as far as you wanting me to give you my car, if I ignore you, you have every right to hire Rudy to sue me for it.

post #2 "Fucking asshole Biden would rather just waste taxpayer money and let all this steel rot in the desert than give it or even sell it to Texas"
Rot and rust are two different words

Rot in the desert is a figure of speech. Again, the only person who was making a big deal about rust was you
Old 12-23-2021, 11:51 AM   #28
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Different words that both point towards the same end. This is a very stupid game of semantics
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 04:05 PM   #29
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Different words that both point towards the same end. This is a very stupid game of semantics
... Agreed... Christmas time coming.
No reason to barney in every thread.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 05:52 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Actually that is not in the case - I used Rot in the Desert as a figure of speech - ie left to waste, tossed aside, discarded needlessly, etc.

Yinzer was trying to make some silly argument about the steel having some surface rust whether it is on the pillars of the wall, or those pieces discarded in the desert.

But you do you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women