Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounter Reports - Houston
test
Encounter Reports - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2021, 06:39 AM   #1
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 49
Default Encounter: Great time with a Seductive Milf

Date: 7-3-2021
Name: Giuliana
User ID:: -
Phone: Will Provide
Email Address: rubberright15@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=333163
https://home.ourhome2.net.member.php?26305-Giuliana
City: - Spring
State: - Texas
Address: -
Activities: - bbbj,cim,69,mish,doggie,cg,rcg ,dfk,lfk,tittie groping
Hair Length and Color: - blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: - ?
Ethnic Background: - white
Physical Description: - nice seductive body. Check out her photo gallery on Eccie for pics.
Contacted Ms G for appointment. She got back fairly quickly. Time and day were set. Seen her before so it was easy. Got to her incall. Her incall is immaculent and nice. She always leaves door unlocked for me. I go in and lock door behind me. Let her know I was there. Head to fridge for drink. Sit on couch and 5 minutes later I hear her and her dogs come running down the stairs. She knows I like dogs and they like me. We talk awhile while playing with dogs. We then head upstairs to play room with dogs following her. I go in and get comfortable while she changes.

I go freshen up while she changes. After I hop on bed she walks in in a very nice SMALL red negligee she said she bought just for me. She gets on bed and we start kissing like teenagers. Very nice kisser. Plenty of tongue action. Start groping her MM titties. Remove her top and start sucking her responsive nipples. First one then the other. As I am sucking her titties I reach down and start rubbing her pussy. I trace down her stomach with my tongue til I get to her honey spot and remove her thong. I kiss the inside of her thighs teasing her before I move to main dish. I start licking and kissing her pussy lips. She has the softest fullest pussy lips I have seen. Then I assault her clit. Sucking her clit and licking it. Doesn’t take long and she starts moaning. She pushes my head down and I can feel her legs shaking and then she clamps her legs on my head for O #1.

After she recovers she rolls me on my back and goes down for bbbj. Plenty of spit with right amount of suction. I start playing with her titties and reach for her ass. She moves around so I have access to her pussy. I start fingering her pussy and clit while she is sucking my cock. Tell her to straddle my face for more daty. Doesn’t take long and she has O #2 and I release my load deep down her throat. She doesn’t stop until she get every last drop. We roll on our backs and take a breather.

She gets jr hard again and puts on cover. Hops on for some cg. Boy can she ride. I’m squeezing her tits while she is riding me. Then she bends down for me to suck her titties. Then she comes down for some sensual dfk. After about 10 minutes we switch to mish. Get her on her back and I start kissing her and sucking her titties more. I position jr for entry to her luv canal. Nice and moist by this time. I like to tease her so I just start with a inch r two at a time. She laughs and says to quit teasing her that she wants it all. I laugh and still tease her for a few before I give it all to her. Then I ram the whole length in her pussy and she wraps her legs around me and pulls me down for more kissing. After about another 10 minutes we switch to doggie. But she has a nice ass. Perfect hips for handles as I am ramming my cock in her pussy. I can feel my tension building and hers. Then we both explode at the same time. We roll over in bed and catch our breath. Tell her she won again. G-3 O’s. Me 2. I always kid her about that.

She gets up and grabs warm cloth to clean me up after she disposed of cover. We lay in bed talking til it’s time to go. Past the hour mark, but she is not a clock watcher. She is a pure gem and a keeper guys. Definitely worth the time. She walks me down the stairs and gives me a big hug and another deep kiss and CCCL later and I’m out the door. Satisfied and happy as usual.
Recommendation: -HELL YES thousand times over.
DoubleEagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 03:17 PM   #2
george0516
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

george0516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 03:47 PM   #3
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

She is a very nice lady and have always had a fun time.
DoubleEagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 09:00 PM   #4
Htownastros1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Htownastros1962 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 06:46 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:24 AM   #6
DoubleEagle