Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70770
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60737
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2021, 07:24 AM   #91
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Dont confise outrage with pity

Your doctor is miss serving you woody
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 07:46 AM   #92
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
I accepted your challenge and named several people that trump had a negative impact on their livelihood.
You directly quoted me but offered no response.

AND:

Yesterday I left my doctors appointment and drove to CVS. It was a short drive so I left my mask on. I'm sorry if you may have seen me and became outraged by seeing someone wearing a mask while driving alone in the car. The good news is I don't double or triple mask.
Sorry, on my phone so cant quote correctly

Your first response is rediculous reaching you had to reach into the future to misrepresent what I was asking people during conversations that constantly came up last year , PRE ELECTION .

And even your weak attempt doesn't apply , If someone let's another somehow talk them into committing violence and break the law they get what's coming

Unless your the right color burning up a city

Change your doctor woosy
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 11:08 AM   #93
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

What I can't stand are those electronic signs on the expressway that read "Mask Up"

I flip it off whenever I pass one. Yes., it does makee feel better.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 12:35 PM   #94
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Plump had the chance to be one of greatest presidents ever but he wasted the opportunity, he simply alienated too many folks.
buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 02:38 PM   #95
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Plump had the chance to be one of greatest presidents ever but he wasted the opportunity, he simply alienated too many folks.
Meh, ya can't please everyone.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 02:53 PM   #96
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Yup if plump trump followed science/medicine/ Fauci and masked up the nation, the lying Loser would have easily won 2020.

Instead of doing his real job protecting the nation, incompetent daffy don wasted all his time golfing, lying and BSing on TV, at rallies and on twatter to his feeble minded trog base, until being BANNED off twatter!
However his trogs, twinks and tricks still luv their 'stable genius'.....LOL
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 03:07 PM   #97
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Don't really disagree with this, the people he alienated were the democrat operative cable news and social media morons with nauseating communist anti-American agendas.

Left Dementia Joe with a clean, safe border, a sniffles vaccine, sensible (non-deferential) China policy, and energy independence.

Dementia Joe has royally fucked up all of these with the possible exception of distribution of the sniffles vaccine.

I found Trump's biggest mistake to be his failure to crush the only black lives matter/antifa riots. I felt that this showed a failure in leadership although it pales in comparison to Dementia Joe and especially his cunt vice president's cheerleading and celebrating murder and property damage in American cities, among other things like deliberately creating a border crisis and destroying long-term prospects for prosperity.

Comparing Trump to a bumbling idiot like Dementia Joe isn't much of a standard, but it has to be alarming to see how backward a country in a position of world leadership can go if they elect a compromised weakling as it's (ostensible) leader.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 04:02 AM   #98
woodywouldpekher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Sheep. A good word for the faithful followers sending money to trump. He has them convinced their financial support will benefit them.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women