Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2021, 01:57 PM   #1
The Nasty Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Pulling trigger anxiety

I always have a hard pulling the trigger on a new lady even after the research and reviews. I'm always worried about scheduling, parking, sting. There's plenty ladies that interest me. How do you get over new girl anxiety?
The Nasty Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 02:50 PM   #2
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Promise myself a shot of whiskey afterwards.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 03:21 PM   #3
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Actually I prefer the thrill. It makes the hobby exciting. The variety of girls, two call system, scoping out the incall, etc.

I mean, I just saw a girl the other day, that I have known for 5 years. I met her at a different place to spice it up. She knew a week in advance where it was and the time. Knew several hours before she arrived the room number. I knew who was walking in the door, that was left cracked open. No surprises, she was late like usual. I see her a couple times a year. So if you want to lose the anxiety, just keep meeting the same girl. Lol.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 03:29 PM   #4
jjenkc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I agree the risk and thrill is part of the excitement. As I get older though, I surely appreciate the ladies that do outcalls. Nothing quite like being on "home turf" and avoiding the LE and sting possibilities. Even better when you get 1 or 2 regular providers that you can count on. I enjoyed the excitement of a first time incall, but really do enjoy the ease and comfort with the outcall these days!
jjenkc is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 03:45 PM   #5
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

While it’s ok to have some concern and anxiety, don’t overthink it too much, Nasty Man. As long as you do your research and see trusted, verifiable ladies, you will minimize your worries ten-fold.

We’ve always said around here, the ladies who vett/screen you the least are the ones you want to vett the most. Do your research! In looking at your list of current reviews, it appears you’ve started out fine. Ladies like Destiny and Emmie are rockstars and do what they can to make their guests feel welcome.

And, once a visit is scheduled, perhaps on that 2nd call of the standard 2-call system, don’t be shy about asking best place to park, most direct access to room, navigating hotel lobbies, etc.

You’re doing fine.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 04:16 PM   #6
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Xanax!

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:02 PM   #7
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Somewhat repeating Wiz,
Yes Destiny, Emmie, and I'll add HaileyAnn, of the gals you've seen are all solid providers. Fun, excellent TCB, BCD, etc. And btw, all have been on my dance card as well. My point is that you've already seen it, so look for indicators of that with other gals.
Btw, research can also include touching base with guys that have seen gals you're interested in. That's just another variation on references, which do occur on both sides of this fun.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 11:01 AM   #8
Badboy_71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I get a little anxious, especially on a first visit. Most ladies seem understanding that I'm a little nervous.

For some reason, my hands tend to get cold. I attribute it to nervousness. Anyone get cold hands before a visit?
Badboy_71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 11:08 AM   #9
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am nervous too for similar reasons. I know very little about you, your looks, is this a set up? I am a person that likes to only do in calls because I feel like I’m in my element where I was going to a strange hotel seems scary. So I can relate to you in that way like where do I park what door do I go in do I look at the person at the front desk what if they say something to me. If u wanna pm me I can give you some strategies. I am a great listener
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 03:14 PM   #10
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

I remember the first time I called Deb Darling I was afraid she would say No. I still feel anxious if I use STG's or Listcrawler. I don't know if you ever really get over it. I've just learned to work with it.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 07:31 PM   #11
Two Under
Gaining Momentum

The mix of nervous energy/excitement on the first meeting with a new lady isn't something you ever get over, its more how you process it.

I too have appreciation for the ladies who offer outcall, avoids majority of the first meeting jitters of visiting the ladies location.

I enjoy hosting at my place/no place like home. Downside is many ladies I want to see either don't do outcalls, outcall donation is excessive or don't drive themselves.
Two Under is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 10:48 AM   #12
mykal2323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I prefer THC.... kinda mellows things out.
mykal2323 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 11:33 AM   #13
AsianLuver
Valued Poster

Oh yea. You wouldn't be human if you weren't nervous with a new one. I appreciate hearing the women's side of it too. They have to be very nervous to open that door. I think the best is if both parties are courteous, honest, and up front with each other from the beginning.

I like to have a text conversation with them first. And perhaps even wait a couple days to follow up and set something up. Gives me time to get comfortable. If it goes well, I will come back.
AsianLuver is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 11:42 AM   #14
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

If you trust your research and if you found good reviews from good hobbiest most likely you will be fine
CatMan4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women