Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
test
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2020, 03:15 PM   #16
Max3pc
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Sure;; when I parked in her complex there was a van with ‘Parking Lot Pimps’ next to me with two Fellas in it, I had been in the parking lot a few minutes earlier but she texted that she wasn’t ready yet, so I’d driven around the block. The first time I saw the van, no-one was in it. She came out to get me and as soon as the Fellas saw her they started laughing and pointing and talking more loudly like ‘There she goes, yup, that’s it,..’ . By that time I was ready for whatever and asked her if my car would be alright with her friends looking after it LOL. She said she didn’t know them but that it should be OK. The walk from the parking lot to her place was 3-4 minutes around the back of the building and most of the way down a long hallway. Was with her for 20-30 minutes, came out and didn’t see my car (actually an 8 passenger SUV) and started to think through the scenarios ahead of me. Kept walking toward where it was, trying to keep the Adrenalin rush down to think a little more clearly. Just as I was about to turn the other way in case someone had a ‘car ransom’ in their head I saw it much further down the lot than where I’d left it. Or so it seemed, turns out that all of the cars near where I had parked mine were gone, and it just looked like it was in a different place LOL. All was fine, gor in, drove away and thanked my guardian angel for hanging out for a few LOL LOL LOL
Max3pc is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 03:15 PM   #17
Max3pc
Premium Access

Sure;; when I parked in her complex there was a van with ‘Parking Lot Pimps’ next to me with two Fellas in it, I had been in the parking lot a few minutes earlier but she texted that she wasn’t ready yet, so I’d driven around the block. The first time I saw the van, no-one was in it. She came out to get me and as soon as the Fellas saw her they started laughing and pointing and talking more loudly like ‘There she goes, yup, that’s it,..’ . By that time I was ready for whatever and asked her if my car would be alright with her friends looking after it LOL. She said she didn’t know them but that it should be OK. The walk from the parking lot to her place was 3-4 minutes around the back of the building and most of the way down a long hallway. Was with her for 20-30 minutes, came out and didn’t see my car (actually an 8 passenger SUV) and started to think through the scenarios ahead of me. Kept walking toward where it was, trying to keep the Adrenalin rush down to think a little more clearly. Just as I was about to turn the other way in case someone had a ‘car ransom’ in their head I saw it much further down the lot than where I’d left it. Or so it seemed, turns out that all of the cars near where I had parked mine were gone, and it just looked like it was in a different place LOL. All was fine, gor in, drove away and thanked my guardian angel for hanging out for a few LOL LOL LOL
Old 12-17-2020, 03:26 PM   #18
Max3pc
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
Can you expound a little more on the car almost being stolen part?
. Super Sketchy location, was there around dusk in the company of a lot of loitering folks. Some of which were in a van with ‘Parking Lot Pimps’ written on the side of it. They recognized her when she came out to greet me, with lots of laughing, guffawing and gesticulating. I asked her if she thought my car would be ok if left with her friends, she said she didn’t know them but thought it should be OK. When I came out I didn’t see my car (actually 8 passenger SUV) ... kept walking toward where it was and still nothing. All of the loitering folks were gone, including the van and the other cars near where I’d parked. Kept walking as I was trying to think through whatever options I may have to deal with it, then saw I quite a distance from where I’d left it. So I thought anyway, turns out the Fun With Kristen was so nice I’d lost my bearings and it was actually right where I’d left it but looked different because all of the other cars that were there when I went in were gone and replaced with others LOL LOL LOL
Old 12-18-2020, 04:20 AM   #19
Guest102521
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notuagain View Post
Nothing ever turns out well, if tbe lady lives near a 7-11.....IJS
Sure ya right!
Guest102521 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 05:56 AM   #20
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max3pc View Post

Quote:
Echo working fine.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
. Super Sketchy location, was there around dusk in the company of a lot of loitering folks. Some of which were in a van with ‘Parking Lot Pimps’ written on the side of it. They recognized her when she came out to greet me, with lots of laughing, guffawing and gesticulating. I asked her if she thought my car would be ok if left with her friends, she said she didn’t know them but thought it should be OK. When I came out I didn’t see my car (actually 8 passenger SUV) ... kept walking toward where it was and still nothing. All of the loitering folks were gone, including the van and the other cars near where I’d parked. Kept walking as I was trying to think through whatever options I may have to deal with it, then saw I quite a distance from where I’d left it. So I thought anyway, turns out the Fun With Kristen was so nice I’d lost my bearings and it was actually right where I’d left it but looked different because all of the other cars that were there when I went in were gone and replaced with others LOL LOL LOL
Echo needs a tuneup..... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notuagain View Post
Nothing ever turns out well, if tbe lady lives near a 7-11.....IJS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetosVendetta View Post
Sure ya right!
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 11:04 AM   #21
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetosVendetta View Post
Sure ya right!
I can't imagine something going wrong at such a fine establishment as the one by a 7-11!
tbear4u77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:44 AM   #22
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

10 years ago I was visiting a regular. Older Latina lady on east side over near north st. Saw her maybe 40 times over a year or so span. It was the day before my wedding. Around 4:30 mid June. Total daylight. I parked on the street in front of about 5-6 vacant lots. When I came out I noticed a van parked behind me and a bunch of people a couple houses down standing out front. The 3 guys in the van nodded to me as I walked to my car. Didn’t realize it until I got home. They had broken my rear passenger window of my mini van. Van was full of tools. Maybe 2-3000 worth. To my luck, I must have finished quicker then they thought was humanly possible and they didn’t get anything. Point is don’t ever think your vehicle is safe. Ever
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kristen STG Roc 585-831-1287

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women