Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
test
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70657
biomed162216
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453198
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48317
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37167
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2020, 01:07 PM   #1
slowneager
Gaining Momentum

Default Increase, greater range of donation

I don't post much - I live in the boonies and seldom am able to get to Lincoln or Omaha but I've been around for a few years - more than this profile - I've left and come back. Hobbying at best a couple times a year doesn't make much point for writing reviews.

A few years ago the max requested for a lady's time in Nebraska was 300/hr and any more than that seemed unheard of. I was aware amount varied in larger cities but not typically here. It seems FOSTA/SESTA altered this. My question, simply, is why? Did legislation slow "supply" so much that demand allowed the ceiling to climb?

I respect a lady's decision to value her time and companionship as she sees fit. She also needs to account for her overhead and inflation affects us all.

It has puzzled me to see posts about ladies, usually visiting Omaha, who request 425...500...600, etc. I assume there are various factors (providers increasing to limit their clientele, guys willing to pay more for someone who is clearly legit or a particular look, etc.)

Thoughts?
slowneager is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 04:32 PM   #2
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 49

I've been around the midwest and southwest hobbying a lot since 2003ish and have since changed accounts a couple of times here. I don't think the law has anything to do with it but maybe someone else has another opinion. I think it is a demand thing as the industry has evolved with the use of the internet and phone apps. Back then there were a few sleazy go to sites like Backpage or current sipsap where any lady could/can post some photos real or not and score $150-250. I think the higher scale sites were just starting to roll out. They are still doing it but the quality is terrible. I think the upsell has diminished in exchange for a higher rate.
I first noticed the transition around 2006. It seemed to me that looks were beginning to price in. I began seeing less $250 plus an upsell up at the room to a standard $350-$1k which is where we are now in the midwest..
I can remember paying $600 as far back as 2007 in Omaha. I think demand + the internet has helped some models expand their careers in all honesty. They market themselves to these cities and it only takes one or 2 Johns to pay for the trip. If you are hot enough and can get $1k an hour that's good pay and easier to market than 15 years ago. If you are young, need the pay and want something to experience, why not give it a shot. my two cents
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:44 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

some of us quality traveling ladies are still reasonably priced...mine are one of the best bang for the buck structures}..ya just gotta do thourough research! {I will be there soon}

there are also some quality local ladies who give you a fair price for a stellar time!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:40 PM   #4
slowneager
Gaining Momentum

Thanks to you both.
DTickler, I must have been here with blinders on for a long time. I first began looking into the hobby about 2008 or so and I thought it was only in the last couple years I began seeing anything 400+.

Dallas, you're right, there are both quality traveling and local ladies around. I'm not trying to say that some are unreasonable but that there's a much greater spread than I ever remember seeing.

Perhaps I was just ignorant of high end providers visiting previously. Usually I paid most attention to the ads on here which are now forbidden instead of trying to find individual provider sites.
slowneager is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:37 AM   #5
hobbyistinomaha
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

My take is that there are several beautiful local ladies here who provide wonderful service. Having never donated in the 400 to 1k range I can’t say for sure, but I can’t imagine they do things differently than anyone else. Who knows, maybe I’m missing out. But after reading some less than stellar reviews of a few, I don’t think I am.
hobbyistinomaha is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 09:32 AM   #6
Nebman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

More and more girls are trying for the higher prices, but I have no trouble finding girls in the standard 200-250 range like in years past. I'm not offended when I see an exceptional looking traveling lady that works out and does all the other things to be as good looking as possible, and she wants 400. I have not visited one, but consider it an upgrade worth considering. But when non-exceptional girls ask that, I hit the back button pretty fast.
Nebman is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 03:34 PM   #7
oldfart1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Increase, greater rate of donation

I know exactly what the guys are talking of. That is one of the reason I have quit calling around to a lot of the new ladies. Most times it is a prepaid scam and you get no bang for the buck. So I have quit calling anyone now. Lucky for me I have a regular provider who takes care of me when I get time. Unfortunately with this Covid shit her and I have not seen each other since March. Hoping to get there before the end of year if possible. At least with her I pay nothing to see her, but I have been taking care of her since I first saw her about 8 years ago. She is a real sweetheart.
Do not ask who as I will not reveal her name.
oldfart1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:31 PM   #8
Rousseau_monkey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

For me, $200 has been sort of a baseline since the early 90's. Recently, on return to this game, it seems anybody getting less than $200 isn't worth the effort. I'm not wealthy, and don't have money to burn, but $300-$400 is usually my target for 1 hour and 1k for a nice dinner date doesn't seem unreasonable. Although, I have noticed 2 - 3% inflation over the years has not really hit the hobby. I remember gas being around $0.50/gallon. On a somewhat related note, I've taken part in our hobby in a few places in Europe, the donation rate is a little higher ~250€/hour as a standard, and sex work is considered a legitimate profession, so there is not the added hassle of remaining under the radar

Not sure if all my rambling is really relevant...just sayin'.
Rousseau_monkey is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 08:34 PM   #9
jaja133
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

For me 200 - 250 an hour for the past 10years. I think the Quality has gone down thought.
jaja133 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:43 AM   #10
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Omaha hobbyists are willing to pay a premium price for average or mediocre providers. Omaha has always been a hot spot for providers struggling in most other markets .

If you want a real shock just join SA and you will soon realize Omaha has gotten way out of hand .

Supply and demand regulate prices . Omaha hobbyists overpaying for providers has reached an all time high in pricing .
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 11:31 AM   #11
12blue4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

I have not always found that price = better time/service maybe a better room but I try to avoid motels if possible and a lot of the higher prices are scams and fakes
12blue4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women