Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
test
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35668
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2020, 04:12 PM   #1
jabberboy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Encounter: Blue Hair Kara - Meh, bad night perhaps

User ID: -
Date: 11/02/20
Name: Kara
Phone: 850-543-2826
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...a/887562407055
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Condos Scenic Highway
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Talk, BBBJ,FIV, Mish, K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Hair was put up in back so hard to tell but color was gray and blue
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Avg ht/wt, small boobs, loose belly, body acne on ass, wounds on arms, few tats, meaty large pussy lips with clit piercing
Recommendation: No
jabberboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:08 AM   #2
Speedteacher
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Thanks for the honest review. Funny that when I saw her quite a while ago (she was only doing car visits or outcalls at the time - this was before she disappeared for a while and came back), she had what sounds like the same condition - cough, raspy voice. She said at the time she had a cold
Speedteacher is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 12:34 PM   #3
ItalianStallion67
Account Disabled

That’s fucked up to say about her. I just saw her again 2 days ago, she’s a regular of mine now. She’s a very small girl, Mabey around 130 pounds or so. She does have scars on her arms from when she was a teen as I asked her about it. Yes she has a fat pussy but that fat pussy feels great wrapped around your cock. She doesn’t have acne on her ass as I see this on a weekly basis. So there’s obviously some kind of a hater here. There’s a few girls I see regularly and kara is one of my favorites. She lives in a nice spot of town and have a banging ass body and knows exactly how to please a man.
ItalianStallion67 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 04:01 PM   #4
Erock0069
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Hope that nasty Caugh wasn’t the Rona
Erock0069 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 05:24 PM   #5
jabberboy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedteacher View Post
Thanks for the honest review. Funny that when I saw her quite a while ago (she was only doing car visits or outcalls at the time - this was before she disappeared for a while and came back), she had what sounds like the same condition - cough, raspy voice. She said at the time she had a cold
You are welcome as I tried to be fair to her but wanted to give a very honest and candid review which I think helps all of make the best informed decisions as possible with our money.
Old 11-04-2020, 05:38 PM   #6
jabberboy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion67 View Post
That’s fucked up to say about her. I just saw her again 2 days ago, she’s a regular of mine now. She’s a very small girl, Mabey around 130 pounds or so. She does have scars on her arms from when she was a teen as I asked her about it. Yes she has a fat pussy but that fat pussy feels great wrapped around your cock. She doesn’t have acne on her ass as I see this on a weekly basis. So there’s obviously some kind of a hater here. There’s a few girls I see regularly and kara is one of my favorites. She lives in a nice spot of town and have a banging ass body and knows exactly how to please a man.
Hey friend- no axe to grind here and no agenda. I was very much looking forward to a great experience just like the other reviewers here. Like I said in the title maybe just a bad night for her but I think its best to review both the bad and the good that occurs when we donate our money. You may have different standards than me but you have to admit she is just not currently living up to her pictures. I think she has a fantastic personality and what most are looking for in friendliness but I had to be fair about the negatives too. Her look was pretty rough and haggard for me and I was actually worried about her condition as she sounds like she needed to be in the hospital with those rattling congested lungs. I felt actually bad about using her for my own benefit with her in that condition so if you really care about her Rocky I think you might get her some help if you have a close enough of a connection with her. As for her pussy lips in my review I gave her a glowing review for those as that is my favorite look and I was quite impresses with those on her. So you may give the review a reread and see that I was harsh and real on some elements but I also gave her many credits as well in many areas. Like I said, I loved the other reviews that I saw of her but appreciate reading honest reviews on here over someone bragging about how much of a stud they were in their meeting. Best regards and stay well.
Old 11-04-2020, 05:41 PM   #7
jabberboy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erock0069 View Post
Hope that nasty Caugh wasn’t the Rona
Hope not either - forgot to bring my thermometer and read her the list of 20 questions if she exposed, was tested for COVID, etc, etc. blah, blah, blah. LOL
Old 11-04-2020, 08:11 PM   #8
bobj56422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This is better than the election drama!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MJ Popcorn meme.jpg (23.8 KB, 633 views)
bobj56422 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:46 AM   #9
m4a1sof
Registered Member

The fact that she's a heavy smoker could also explain the raspy voice and coughing.
m4a1sof is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:15 AM   #10
DJIncognito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion67 View Post
So are you her handler ? Inquiring minds want to know.

DJIncognito is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:09 PM   #11
ItalianStallion67
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJIncognito View Post
So are you her handler ? Inquiring minds want to know.

No why would I be her handler? She’s just one of my regular girls I see. I don’t believe she has a handler. If she did then I don’t know about it or it’s her buisness. Why would anybody even think that exactly?
ItalianStallion67 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 06:46 PM   #12
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I saw her back in March (right before the pandemic). Had a so-so time. She seemed to be a good person, but didn't seem too much into it. However, I did see her on a "bad day" (said she drove all the way to Mobile and got stood-up by an appointment, so that took-up and ruined much of her day).
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 06:56 PM   #13
Gottahavemore
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Bout the same appointment I had, she mentioned that incident to me as well

She’s cute I may revisit at some point
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 08:58 PM   #14
Rolex99
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Not every day is a sunny day.
I appreciate every honest review. If she was feeling and looking rundown i would like to hear about it. If the next few reviews are the same, then we have a problem.
Overall experience with Kara has been pretty good. She's on the top of my list for coming in with the clutch. When no one responds in my available time frame, Kara is available. Lot of girls are hard to make plans with. For me, Kara has been the easiest to make a visit with.
Rolex99 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 08:18 PM   #15
ItWillFit
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Very nice girl, great to talk with, but the times I've seen her were very average performance, and one "bad day" which was our last meet. Never once seen her looking fresh and ready. Looks hot in a few pics with make-up on but has never worn any when I saw her. Always very good with TCB and short notice with me. She stays out of the sun being a natural red head and she bruises real easy so she had marks every time I saw her but not the druggie kind. I'll see her again, but only as a back up plan.
ItWillFit is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kara - Pensacola - STG - 850-543-2826

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women