Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2020, 05:52 AM   #1
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36
Default Hunter is warning us

Hunter Biden Was Trying to Tell Us Something

Quote:
Whether he did it accidentally, on purpose, or (most likely) something in between, when Hunter Biden left a laptop loaded with incriminating evidence about himself and his family, at a computer repair shop in Delaware, he was trying to tell us something.

That something was that his father, aka the “big guy,” who had only days before announced he was running for president, was big trouble.

You don’t have to be Sigmund Freud to figure that out. Nor is it hard to figure out why Hunter might have become an addict and engaged in other self-destructive acts not suitable for a family website but apparently immortalized on the hard drive.

The Joe Biden that is being sold to us ad infinitum as Mr. Just-Plain-Folks-American was not the man his son saw. (This is not to absolve Hunter of responsibility for his actions, but to put them in perspective.)

Note that one of the first of the emails published, and therefore (purposefully?) easy to find, from Hunter to his daughter Naomi, reads:

“But I don’t receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but don’t worry, unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

We also saw email of a prospective billion dollar deal with Chinese businessmen whose profit percentages would be divided with “10 held by H for the big guy?”

Hunter was to be Joe’s bag man. He probably was more often than we know, jetting around with his father on Air Force Two. The numbers from all these deals—Moscow, China, Kazakhstan, etc.— are staggering. More are coming soon. Just today we learn of Hunter’s (and no doubt Joe’s by extension) activities in Romania.

Bag man, indeed, but evidently it was not easy being Joe Biden’s son.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:00 AM   #2
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

No one cares. Biden will be president and we’lll all be better for it.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:05 AM   #3
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
No one cares. Biden will be president and we’lll all be better for it.
You must be one of those black guys that wants everyone to know he's black... Just like Biden said, right?

I don't know...in your place I might feel a little indignant about that, but I guess you know your place in the Democrat grievance hierarchy.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:58 AM   #4
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

He just triggered... its gone get worse before they lose. Then its gone get worse after, a fresh new butthurt round of TDS ...just sayin
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 08:04 AM   #5
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Triggered ,,, 10 million for daddy to sell us out to the china bots
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 08:15 AM   #6
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

What? They just "using the tools" they were given, they didnt do anything wrong...

Bahahahahah
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 06:50 PM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

hunter.. obviously his subconscious signals got crossed with drugs/alcohol and wasn't thinking rationally when he dumped his laptop to get it fixed. doubt his guilty conscious was a factor.. who knows.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 05:42 AM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Imagine if you will

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

I have a thought about that right there. Some of us are honest enough to notice a couple patterns with the big guy. He sure likes getting awfully close and handsy with people, especially ones that cannot vote yet. Maybe you have not noticed, but when the big guy doesn't like a question or gets cornered (triggered) with a lack of having a good answer - he tends to lash out, often with something odd like; lying dog faced pony soldier or listen here fats, or You ain't black etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Now, imagine living within those walls with someone like that for your entire life. What goes on or is said between those four walls that are not in the news? What would it be like dealing with that every day and there is no escape or retreat? Not to make it overly simplistic, but uhmm, severe drug abuse may be indicative of a very unhappy or unpleasant home life.

Maybe just dime store psychology...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 05:53 AM   #9
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Triggered ,,, 10 million for daddy to sell us out to the china bots
It was 10% actually, which, over time, would be far more. The 10 m was just for ‘introductions’.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:00 AM   #10
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

True that , cunter is like the bad son in the godfather movies ,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women