Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162509
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41465
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35833
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2020, 07:14 PM   #31
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

My descendants are probably from Nazi Germany. Does that make me a hero?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 09:33 PM   #32
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Probably ?

It depends....

#BKM

Black Kettles Matter...
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 02:23 AM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
Somehow your definition of "perfectly logical" eludes me, especially as it spins around to off topic subjects and vast generalizations. The question was: Are you inferring that ANY candidate whose ancestors were slave holders over 100 years ago are unfit to serve? Question asked but not answered.

you had two questions with respect to slave ownership ancestry; one about the right to serve and the other right to vote.

I'd say the answer is yes and no. a descendant of a slave owner has a right to vote, but a descendant of a slave owner doesn't have the right to serve, that decision is up to the voters to grant that right.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 10:00 AM   #34
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Thanks Dilbert for an intelligent and logical response; I agree with you. It's likely that many Caucasians running or previously in office (not just for president) have slaveholders in their ancestry if their ancestors were in US prior to the Civil War. Google says that the Bushes are one example and that several presidents prior to the Civil War held slaves themselves. So, I think the issue is irrelevant to modern times and don't see the point of this whole thread other than needlessly stir shit.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 10:12 AM   #35
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Thanks Dilbert for an intelligent and logical response; I agree with you. It's likely that many Caucasians running or previously in office (not just for president) have slaveholders in their ancestry if their ancestors were in US prior to the Civil War. Google says that the Bushes are one example and that several presidents prior to the Civil War held slaves themselves. So, I think the issue is irrelevant to modern times and don't see the point of this whole thread other than needlessly stir shit.
Totally different if the lsm is talking about a Republican!
How quickly dims want to wash this away and not talk about it is hypocritical!
Again will joe pay his share in reparations?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 10:20 AM   #36
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Lets talk about who captured and enslaved those american slaves!
It was other african tribes that did so! That practice had been in place for thousands of years! Even before the so called slave trade. The stronger and larger tribes enslaved the conquered tribes to do their manual work!
Guess what happened to those slaves back then when droughts or lack of food was not abundant? They brutally killed those folks! Just being REAL HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2020, 10:57 AM   #37
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I started to respond to a continued defensive post up above but the person hasn't displayed the necessary cognition to properly interpret the thread and any reply I might make

so I give up
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 11:23 AM   #38
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I started to respond to a continued defensive post up above but the person hasn't displayed the necessary cognition to properly interpret the thread and any reply I might make

so I give up
He just doesnt understand
Old 10-14-2020, 02:33 PM   #39
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

As an independent voter, I'm not especially blinded by either side's dogma. I am not aware that reparations are espoused by either party's Presidential platform. Granted there are those that advocate such, but in my opinion (note that I clearly label it as such), there would be more than enough push back from those opposed (including me) to prevent it from ever happening, even if the democrats were to sweep the elections. My issue with you is your implication that the sins of the father should be borne by the son.

Assuming that payment of reparations should become a reality, I would assume that Mr. Biden would be more likely to pay his fair share than Mr. Trump, based on their respective history of federal income tax payments.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 01:40 AM   #40
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
As an independent voter, I'm not especially blinded by either side's dogma. I am not aware that reparations are espoused by either party's Presidential platform. Granted there are those that advocate such, but in my opinion (note that I clearly label it as such), there would be more than enough push back from those opposed (including me) to prevent it from ever happening, even if the democrats were to sweep the elections. My issue with you is your implication that the sins of the father should be borne by the son.

Assuming that payment of reparations should become a reality, I would assume that Mr. Biden would be more likely to pay his fair share than Mr. Trump, based on their respective history of federal income tax payments.
Please have your pets spayed or neutered
Old 10-16-2020, 09:21 AM   #41
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Aliens please send help , ,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 09:30 AM   #42
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the implication is there is no ability to infer correctly