Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2020, 09:29 PM   #1
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Bucks and Buck Wilds Dallas

Just got a couple of questions for you guys...

I keep hearing about a membership at bucks... Is there one?

I've had girls grab my junk at both places but at wild's I couldn't understand a word the dancer was saying... But it didn't seem like she was willing to take it any further.. Will learning some spanish help? I had one dancer tell me she don't date guys she meets in the club but then had no problem riding my fingers and shoving her tongue down my throat... Does wilds give you mixers or do you have to bring your own... I asked for some sprite for my Ciroc and all I got was a full glass... I'm use to san antonio clubs bringing me a pitcher..

Bucks I don't understand.. They have tables, then have booths then have an upstairs... Are they different prices? You can get dances at your table, on the far wall or pay $100 to go to the VIP room??? One girl offered to have FS with me upstairs for $1200 the next time I saw her it was $800... Is that the normal rate... I got a couple of numbers but all they seem to do is ask me to come see them when they are working no OTC fun...So am I missing something?
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 01:40 AM   #2
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeykid7675 View Post
Just got a couple of questions for you guys...

I keep hearing about a membership at bucks... Is there one?

I've had girls grab my junk at both places but at wild's I couldn't understand a word the dancer was saying... But it didn't seem like she was willing to take it any further.. Will learning some spanish help? I had one dancer tell me she don't date guys she meets in the club but then had no problem riding my fingers and shoving her tongue down my throat... Does wilds give you mixers or do you have to bring your own... I asked for some sprite for my Ciroc and all I got was a full glass... I'm use to san antonio clubs bringing me a pitcher..

Bucks I don't understand.. They have tables, then have booths then have an upstairs... Are they different prices? You can get dances at your table, on the far wall or pay $100 to go to the VIP room??? One girl offered to have FS with me upstairs for $1200 the next time I saw her it was $800... Is that the normal rate... I got a couple of numbers but all they seem to do is ask me to come see them when they are working no OTC fun...So am I missing something?
If she wanted $800 I hope she was a drop dead gorgeous knockout!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 06:28 AM   #3
Jvc072006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Bucks wild is usually a hit and miss at Dallas. I’ve had a girl let me jerk off a few times in the regular dancing area which is $10 for the bracelet. Others will get you to that point and want you to go to the vip which is 300 or so. It’s a hustle. Prices change hourly. I’d suggest going on a slower day. The Cubans and Colombian chicks will do it al for far less though. Lol.
Jvc072006 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 06:55 PM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Buck wild is BYOB. You can buy mixers by the glass or pitcher. Ask for what you want.

Either club, dancers would be very happy to fuck your brains out for $1200. Or $800. Or considerably less. Its all hustle and what the market, or your wallet, will handle. I avoid the Cubans completely.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 01:59 AM   #5
eightisenough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

In my experience, if they give you their number you have one of three choices

1. See if she is the the type that wants to be taken care of but really doesn't want to feel like a whore: flirt over text, dont offer anything, tell her you want to see her. If she says diner, take her up on it. It really means she is about to give you pussy. If she says hotel, take her up on it it means she is about to give you pussy

2. If you ask to see her and she is aggressively asking you to come in, do so. Say hello, get one dance out in the open only, give her a hug tell her it was great to see her then go to another girl to get a dance. Repeat request by text after a day or so to meet out. She will get the signal that she needs to meet out. Or decide she cant play you.

3. You decide she is an only in the club type girl. Don't get mad. Don't get weird. Text her regularly to say hi as a friend, and tell her when you are going to stop in, Get an occasional dance. Use her to identify who you should try to bang. She might recommend a friend or friends.
eightisenough is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 06:05 AM   #6
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Friend of mine, regular weekly almost daily strip club attendee, had a bad experience at Bucks Wild last week and they know him there, he is a regular, yet the suits and dancers decided to try to hustle him. I never was big on BYOB All Nude Clubs.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 04:41 PM   #7
flappygilmore007
Gaining Momentum

Default smart

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Buck wild is BYOB. You can buy mixers by the glass or pitcher. Ask for what you want.

Either club, dancers would be very happy to fuck your brains out for $1200. Or $800. Or considerably less. Its all hustle and what the market, or your wallet, will handle. I avoid the Cubans completely.
Learning a little spanish goes a looong way. Think about it like this. The girls are a long way from home and what they are used to. Hearing someone attempt spanish for them is funny or just a break in the norm for the day.

With the cubans take it as far as you can at the dance space, do not get suckered into vip. Also make it clear when they are dancing for you vs just hanging out on your lap.

From my experience Bucks Wild is hit or miss and lowest vip rate I've hear pre-covid was $300.
flappygilmore007 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 09:21 AM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappygilmore007 View Post
Learning a little spanish goes a looong way. Think about it like this. The girls are a long way from home and what they are used to. Hearing someone attempt spanish for them is funny or just a break in the norm for the day.

With the cubans take it as far as you can at the dance space, do not get suckered into vip. Also make it clear when they are dancing for you vs just hanging out on your lap.

From my experience Bucks Wild is hit or miss and lowest vip rate I've hear pre-covid was $300.
In general, I would agree about being able to talk to them. But, perhaps I know a bit too much about the Cuban management situation for the vast majority of them. Lets just say there is a common factor for most Cuban dangers across the clubs in the area. Not a situation I would be help fund with my dollars

As to rates? never paid more than $200 at either club and typically less. I am VIP so that cost factor is already spent. Allowing for that would bump the price up a little.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:09 PM   #9
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Quote:
In general, I would agree about being able to talk to them. But, perhaps I know a bit too much about the Cuban management situation for the vast majority of them. Lets just say there is a common factor for most Cuban dangers across the clubs in the area. Not a situation I would be help fund with my dollars

As to rates? never paid more than $200 at either club and typically less. I am VIP so that cost factor is already spent. Allowing for that would bump the price up a little.

Is getting the bucks membership worth it?
Old 09-16-2020, 08:31 PM   #10
Cigar21TX
Registered Member

What about the upstairs at Bucks? Is the pricing different? I know the back VIP area downstairs is $50 for the hour I believe.
Cigar21TX is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:51 PM   #11
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

I got a really good deal for vip. And it's good at all four clubs. Before all the virus stuff,, I was very happy with the value.
Old 09-19-2020, 01:44 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Curious if the ''excess Cuban population'' has ever been a concern of people who wear Blue Uniforms?

Pm me if you would rather!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 04:03 PM   #13
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Quote:
I got a really good deal for vip. And it's good at all four clubs. Before all the virus stuff,, I was very happy with the value.
what you pay.. I was quoted 1000
Old 10-03-2020, 06:24 PM   #14
RockStrongo
Registered Member

Quote:
I got 3 year VIP for $800, BUT, they dont honor it sometimes at other clubs like they say. I bought it at Bucks Cab in FW. A friend and I were at Bucks Wild in Dallas on a weekend night, they kicked us out of VIP saying that since it wasn't bought there, they can kick us out for other VIPs. We literally hadn't been there for 30 minutes and was not causing any issues. I suspect they had regulars that they wanted to make room for. I briefly argued, but its like the mob, you cant argue with them.
RockStrongo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women