Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36572
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2020, 01:09 PM   #1
SamanthaWright
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 455900
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Whats going on

I'm visiting the Austin area and typically when I've been here in the last 5 years I've only been here a night or so. This trip I've been here about 5 days. Which has given me time to be out and about during the day the evenings on multiple days in different locations. My question is, WTH is going on with the homeless population!? It's so bad it's almost not worth coming here because you can't get out of your car anywhere without someone immediately approaching you. In fact you don't even have to get out of your car. They just come right up and bang on your window. I am often out late in the evening need to stop for gas, something to eat or even just out running errands. It really makes me feel extremely unsafe. On top of feeling unsafe, it can certainly flip you from being in a good mood too irritated. Even if you're being polite, you're not being rude you just say no. Most likely because I've given the last 10 people a dollar. Exactly how many people are you supposed to give to every single one of them? I mean come on when is enough enough? Sadly, it's enough to not want to visit anymore.

Before anyone thinks I'm a horrible nasty person selfish and judgemental unconcerned with others living situations or lifestyle I'm not. In fact I'm a very giving person and do quite a bit trying to help the homeless. I don't know just thought I would ask and maybe get a better answer from the people who live here. This i certainly is not the Austin I remember. Thanks for any insight you can give me on situation
SamanthaWright is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 01:38 PM   #2
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Samantha, it's a problem with the liberals in town, don't get me wrong, I consider myself one as well, but this cluster fuck is out of control since they changed the law to allow camping just about anywhere.. San Francisco and LA homeless are getting jealous of the freedom our "city campers" have. it's not the Austin a lot of us remember, but then, it's no longer Austin of yesteryear. Now it's all people moving here for the high tech industry, so the locals left or got priced out, and the camping beside all the roads and stores took over.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 02:53 PM   #3
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO Nuglet. What-- you don't like the way liberal cities are run? You talk shit about Trump and the Republican Party and you don't like what Austin has become? You think Austin is a cluster fuck out of control? You ain't seen nothing yet if Biden gets elected. Check out Portland.
These cities are run by Dems. This is just a preview of what's to come if Biden is elected.

Yes Samatha, Austin is a shithole country now known as The Peoples Republik of Austin. Stay safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Samantha, it's a problem with the liberals in town, don't get me wrong, I consider myself one as well, but this cluster fuck is out of control since they changed the law to allow camping just about anywhere.. San Francisco and LA homeless are getting jealous of the freedom our "city campers" have. it's not the Austin a lot of us remember, but then, it's no longer Austin of yesteryear. Now it's all people moving here for the high tech industry, so the locals left or got priced out, and the camping beside all the roads and stores took over.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 09:42 AM   #4
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
LMAO Nuglet. What-- you don't like the way liberal cities are run? You talk shit about Trump and the Republican Party and you don't like what Austin has become? You think Austin is a cluster fuck out of control? You ain't seen nothing yet if Biden gets elected. Check out Portland.
These cities are run by Dems. This is just a preview of what's to come if Biden is elected.
Ellen ; I've been intentionally ignoring you for good reason. I think I'll just keep it that way. You retire a few years past your expiration date, but at least you finally realize you can't even give it away, much less sell it. Your poor decision making powers have shown their presence for several years, the body is dead, but the mouth just keeps running.. Good luck with that.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:28 PM   #5
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Poor Nuggie, you can't make a cognitive argument so you resort to personal attacks. Well,ok. I've seen you before and what are you like 95 years old. I couldn't tell due to all the wrinkles you have. I totally understand why you have to buy pussy with that ugly mug of yours. I've seen your SO too - Jesus Christ -- I guess I'd be buying pussy too if I would have to live with something like that. Good luck to you too - you are gonna need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Ellen ; I've been intentionally ignoring you for good reason. I think I'll just keep it that way. You retire a few years past your expiration date, but at least you finally realize you can't even give it away, much less sell it. Your poor decision making powers have shown their presence for several years, the body is dead, but the mouth just keeps running.. Good luck with that.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 01:56 PM   #6
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Poor Nuggie, you can't make a cognitive argument so you resort to personal attacks. Well,ok. I've seen you before and what are you like 95 years old. I couldn't tell due to all the wrinkles you have. I totally understand why you have to buy pussy with that ugly mug of yours. I've seen your SO too - Jesus Christ -- I guess I'd be buying pussy too if I would have to live with something like that. Good luck to you too - you are gonna need it.
lol Dead fish whining.. jealous much?
Old 08-24-2020, 08:24 AM   #7
fred_flinstone
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I just got back from southern CA. Talk about the homeless, lol. You aint seen nothin
fred_flinstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 12:46 PM   #8
nuglet
Valued Poster

it won't be long before the city allows them to camp in our yards.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:52 PM   #9
jabe18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Your whole city council is liberal, if you want something to change you have the power to change it
jabe18 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 02:08 PM   #10
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56
Default city council will be redistricting this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabe18 View Post
Your whole city council is liberal, if you want something to change you have the power to change it

Thass' right. Your complaints ain't shit unless you vote. I plan to try to get my current council woman defeated, if she runs again.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women