Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2020, 01:32 PM   #1
santotomas88
Registered Member

Encounters: 16
Default CuteLittleMegan: Mondays are Blowjobs Days

Date of Visit: 08/17/2020
Provider: CuteLittleMegan
Phone Number: 214-556-1350
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...uteLittleMegan
City, State: Irving, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Provider Category: Independent
Activities: HJ, Breast Play, BBBJ, DT, CIM
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 80 + tip
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Long Black
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Where did you hear about this provider? OH2
Companion Description: Pictures in Ad are 100% correct, Young, Petite (around 5 foot), Natural Big Breasts, Tight Ass, DSL
What was the Provider's Attitude like? Shy, Soft Spoken, but friendly

Comments:

It was another hot summer's day at work. Since it was a Monday, things seemed to go by pretty slow and I was looking for some excitement to spice things up for the rest of the week. For some reason, this phrase came to mind "Mondays are Blowjobs Day" and CuteLittleMegan was exactly what I needed for today.
I immediately texted her and she asked me to PM her from both OH2 and Eccie. Afterward, it was a breeze to schedule my desired time and length of appointment. She confirmed our set meeting and gave me her location.As I arrived at the destination, I texted her again and got the room number with clear instructions not to knock as she will leave the door slightly open. She didn't want to draw too much attention from her neighbors with frequent visitors.
When I opened the door, I was greeted with this half naked petite cutie. In front of my eyes was this young lady in her little bitty thong and a pair of huge tits. Let me tell you, I was very happy and so was junior.Next, she took me to the side room which has a huge King-sized bed. I asked her if she wanted the donations now and she quietly nodded; so I took out the donations and left it on the bed. She then took the donations and left the room while I undressed and climbed on the bed.
Megan came back with a box of wet-naps and joined me in bed.She began cleaning my dick while asking about my day and work. I was surprised that she used five wet-naps to clean and detail my cock thoroughly.Next, she started the session with a slow handjob with one hand while playing with my balls with the other. In the meantime, I was playing with her beautiful tits and fine looking ass.
It didn't take long for me to get rock hard and I was anticipating with excitement to experience her cock worshiping skills. I wasn't disappointed as she took my hard cock in her mouth and began to do her magic. With my eyes closed to enjoy every stroke of her mouth, all I could hear was the slurping sound she made while bobbing her head up and down on my hard cock. Her true talent was deepthroating without any gag reflex and no one appreciated this more than I did at this moment in time. Thank you Jesus for your blessings on this girl.
With every sloppy slurp she took, I was getting closer and closer to orgasm; she knew it too. She came up a few times for air and also told me to let her know when I am about to cum. I was so in a bliss that I did not remember what she had told me previously as I unloaded everything in her mouth. She was a little surprised by the looks of her eyes but she took it very well. I knew it was a big load because her cheeks ballooned out while her eyes were wide opened. She continued to suck my dick for a few more seconds before she ran to the sink to clean her mouth.
She came back and asked me why I didn't let her know before I came; with which I apologized and replied: "Baby, you got skills and you hit the right spot". We both laughed about it as I was getting myself dressed. Before I left, I gave her a tip to show my sincere apology and appreciation.
Overall, it was a very good Monday for me. I know most of us do not like Mondays; however, Mondays to me are the best days to get a blowjob because we all need a little "head" start to begin our week.
santotomas88 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women