Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #16
The.Chef
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Dude, thx for sharing, but seriously ? Did u have any event happening to you there? Did you personally experienced something to raise your alarm level into red? you come across as a little hyper about your concealed gun carry just because you might dislike some folks. This is how unintended shit starts, people feed on each others reactions and body language with their reactions.

I can atest only to my own experience with (Naughty) Bunny on 5/16 late afternoon. The place was quiet, almost nobody around and I did not see anything to get me nervous. She dropped the key card in a cig pack from the balcony, but the building door was already cracked open.

I have been under hostile fire before. The last thing I wanted there was a trigger happy guy to start shit. I know the feeling and I do not miss it, one bit. It kills my bonner.
The.Chef is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:06 PM   #17
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Chef View Post
Dude, thx for sharing, but seriously ? Did u have any event happening to you there? Did you personally experienced something to raise your alarm level into red? you come across as a little hyper about your concealed gun carry just because you might dislike some folks. This is how unintended shit starts, people feed on each others reactions and body language with their reactions.
No, unintended shit starts when another party starts bad shit. Hence, it was because you didn't intend for anything to happen. And it isn't just about concealing/carrying. It's about safety in general. You should always be mindful of your surroundings.

Quote:
I can atest only to my own experience with (Naughty) Bunny on 5/16 late afternoon. The place was quiet, almost nobody around and I did not see anything to get me nervous. She dropped the key card in a cig pack from the balcony, but the building door was already cracked open.
When I went, it was crowded with at least 5 other people just lounging around in the lobby and someone had to approach me and be like "who are you here for" because communication was so bad at the time. and then that person had to guide me to the room. So, yeah. TCB was bad.

Quote:
I have been under hostile fire before. The last thing I wanted there was a trigger happy guy to start shit. I know the feeling and I do not miss it, one bit. It kills my bonner.
If there's a trigger happy person there, I'd probably worry more about him killing me than just my boner going out.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 04:33 PM   #18
BigJiminDfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Default Bunny is great !!!!!!

Hello guy's. BigJiminDfw here. In response to post #10......

Bunny is great !!!!!! I have seen her many, many times at Pearls and Rainbow. Always a nice session. I saw her at Rainbow on Valentines Day she gave me a small box of chocolates !!

I am not Tom Cruise, so that was not something I usually receive from ladies; it put a tear in my eye.

Bunny is a 5 star, damn fine lady; with Oscar/Academy Award performance. Please treat her right and she will treat you right.

She needs our respect and our service. Bunny is great !!!!

Please guy's............... go see her.

Hobby safe, check your 6 o'clock (LE) and always treat the ladies right.

BigJiminDfw
BigJiminDfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 08:37 PM   #19
zeeman195
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Big JIM is absolutely correct. Take advantage of Superior service and a great time.
zeeman195 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:25 AM   #20
RX792P
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Could this be Bunny?
https://dallas.rubratings.com/176601
RX792P is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:56 AM   #21
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX792P View Post
I've never met Bunny but I can tell you the ad is 100% bullshit. Go read it. Lays out services? Fake.
onlyAMPs4menow is online now   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 12:09 PM   #22
Sightseeing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I know Bunny well and that is not Bunny. Bunny is fantastic and while I haven't seen her at her new location I will say that she is worth seeing. She works hard to make sure you have a good time and is always a lady.
Sightseeing is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 12:38 PM   #23
xtheunknown
Valued Poster

Bunny is great visit. And I did not feel unsafe at her current incall but I've only seen her during the day. Nights may be different.
xtheunknown is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 05:40 PM   #24
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

I have known Bunny for years and she has always been outstanding.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 10:52 AM   #25
TxGuy69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Me 2, I am a sucker fan for Bunny's tits and her naughty BBBBBBJ. I just wonder why this was not posted with the independent encounter reports since Bunny is not working at an AMP anymore?
TxGuy69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 02:21 PM   #26
Cali-or-Bust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

my thoughts exactly. when i was leaving my appointment w her, a brotha that was like 6’7, was trying to be my friend...ummm, no thanks. i was prolly seconds away from death. 😝
Cali-or-Bust is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #27
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali-or-Bust View Post
my thoughts exactly. when i was leaving my appointment w her, a brotha that was like 6’7, was trying to be my friend...ummm, no thanks. i was prolly seconds away from death. 😝
Has she talked at all about moving out of that area?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 04:34 PM   #28
italian8527
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Ya that area is definitely sketchy and uncomfortable
italian8527 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:57 AM   #29
Obvious Lee
“I’m just a patsy!”

Encounters: 32

Come on guys, let us reason together: any complex that would rent to a tenant with her volume of “guest” traffic is not going to worry about the comings and goings related to the, um, “home businesses” of their other tenants. I’ve had my TX CHL since ‘97, and have come to the firm conclusion that there is no situation bad enough that the presence of a firearm can’t make it worse.
Obvious Lee is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 10:18 AM   #30
The.Chef
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

A newer encounter report, Energizer Bunny, said she is moving out, or already moved out to new place. I guess this makes all this talk about carrying guns mostly irrelevant. Talking about easy women is more interesting , at least here.
The.Chef is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women