Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2020, 09:17 PM   #31
SLAMMAN
Premium Access

https://www.facebook.com/wmycroft/vi...64687250213217
SLAMMAN is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 10:30 PM   #32
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What does this have to do with Houston?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 06:39 AM   #33
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
good post Boardman. let me ask you this. suppose you were Captain Crozier, and as you are working your way up the chain of command, your guys are dying. (think cruise ships and aircraft carriers where many people are in close quarters.) what would you do, all things considered? just wait patiently on the chain of command?

also the person who leaked the email to the press is a jackass. only high level brass even received the email. i suspect there was one hater in the bunch who knew that Crozier's command could be jeopardized by publication in the press.

As an officer in charge of an ACC, a M1 Abrams, an F35 or a platoon of riflemen I would follow orders and the Constitutional paradigm. If my orders are to try and contain the virus aboard ship then that's what I do while I make pleas to my superiors and ultimately resign my post as I have worked my way through all prescribes solutions to the dilemma which always point me back to the Constitutional paradigm.

The fact that you even asked me that question tells me you didn't read the abstract I posted nor the opinion piece in the National review written by a Naval academy graduate and former Navy officer. So let me sum it up for you. You sir would be one of those officers that are characterized as stuck in moral understanding. Incapable of reflection on the purpose of rules, standards and beliefs or perhaps even outright rejection of them.

Captain Crozier was responsible for more than the lives on his ship. His transgression was not fighting for his crew's safety. It was putting them in more peril by using an unsecured channel to make that plea knowing those transmissions could and most likely would be intercepted. The moral dilemma he faced is not new. It's why all officers are taught how to come back to a grounding in the order of importance.

The ship was attacked. If N Korea had attacked the Roosevelt would you expect the captain to beg to retreat? No, you would expect him to maneuver and fight until reinforcements arrive and join the fight or relieve you. You seem to want everything to happen immediately but use hindsight to make those calls every time. Do you realize that ship was in one of the most volatile areas of the world? Do you realize that leaving that position put American lives and allied interests in danger? Do you realize that it takes more than a day to figure out how to reassign a CSG or tack force to cover that responsibility and then get it there? If we had pulled that ACC without a backup plan and something had happened that it could have prevented you would have been criticizing Trump for turning his back on those lives or interests. That's how you operate. 20/20 hindsight.

So far 1 sailor has died, 4 others have been hospitalized. Men and women in the military die every day. It sounds like the Roosevelt has become quite the laboratory.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...rrier-outbreak
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 06:54 AM   #34
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

gotcha. were you in the military?

one more thing. if his transgression was so bad, why did the Chief of Naval Operations recommend his reinstatement?

lol sir. i went to law school and i dont remember any of that crap. must've been half asleep during the lecture..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 06:56 AM   #35
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Perhaps I learned it in law school.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:36 AM   #36
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
gotcha. were you in the military?

one more thing. if his transgression was so bad, why did the Chief of Naval Operations recommend his reinstatement?

lol sir..
That's exactly what the Chairman of the JCOS wants to know.

Putting Crozier back in command of that ship is sowing seeds of discontent.
Old 04-27-2020, 09:31 PM   #37
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

I’m ok with restoration his command. Never let him communicate outside of channels again, or face execution. Those without military background fuck
off or die. Preferably the latter.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 09:38 PM   #38
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Nothing. Good catch. Still, restore control command and execute on further betrayal.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 11:59 AM   #39
O'Mike
Premium Access

He needs to continue his career on another ship.

Reacting to pressure from those that used to be under is command is a bad idea. It's not a popularity contest, and he doesn't need to be in a position where those that work for him think it was their job/assistance that got him back. He also does not need to feel a sense of obligation to those serving in his command for his position.

O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 08:56 AM   #40
O'Mike
Premium Access

Follow up to this story.

Looks like more information was uncovered and I thinks he's done................

https://www.overtdefense.com/2020/06...brett-crozier/

Quote:
In a live-streamed Pentagon press briefing alongside Secretary of the Navy Kenneth Braithwaite, Admiral Michael Gilday, the Chief of Naval Operations, stated:

“I will not reassign Captain Brett Crozier as the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, nor will he be eligible for future command. Captain Crozier will be reassigned.”

Quote:
Gilday said that the determination to uphold the relief of Crozier was not due to the sending of the email or its subsequent leaking, but rather due to what Crozier did not do during the crisis, which included adherence to guidelines on handling patients, enforcing social distancing measures and communicating clearly with his chain of command. He added that had he known what he knew today, he would not have made the initial recommendation to reinstate Crozier, saying that “if Captain Crozier were still in command today, I would be relieving him. ”
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 12:22 PM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Yeah, there was obviously more to that story as I kept trying to point out. Crozier did not fall back on his training and the established protocols of decision making. Briathwaite was right to pump the brakes and get to the bottom of it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women