Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41479
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: When do you plan to return after Amps reopen?
Day 1 - I'll be waiting in line 16 28.57%
Day 14+ - Waiting to see if others survive going 13 23.21%
Day 30+ - Yeah, just to be extra sure it's safe 19 33.93%
Better luck next year, but before the next flue season 4 7.14%
Count me the heck out of this for good 4 7.14%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2020, 04:29 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default ReAmp pole

Seems a decent time to poll the audience again. Let's see what you be thinking or planning.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 09:48 AM   #2
ATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I'm in the at some point after the spas open, when I have the time and funds then I will go. Or unless I'm really having yellow fever. Which even now there are options. I am a bit anxious to follow up to see if someone will allow me to release my swimmers down her throat after our last encounter..
ATX is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 08:17 AM   #3
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Thanks all

Interesting spread of responses. Seems Yellow Fever is still running strong in these here parts. I knows I still gots me da itch. Appreciate the sanity of waiting to hear from the survivors by so many. Not to mention, no telling where all the deck chairs will be rearranged to during the "break". Hopefully, the survivors will be able to give us all the Where's Waldo reporting. Thanks.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 08:04 AM   #4
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

One difference we are going to see is a shortage of human trafficked sex slaves in the Austin area AMPs.

A large number of human trafficked sex slaves were kicked to the curb because they were no longer able to generate money or pay their rent where they are held 24/7.

Dont get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 09:09 AM   #5
AlwaysaHE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

This message by Treetop is fact checked and rated, completely false.
AlwaysaHE is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:09 PM   #6
herbieh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I happen to know that one of the gals I visited regularly wore a mask to the spa, so I'm guessing she WON'T be back...so treetop may in fact be correct, but more from paranoia over trafficking-kicking-to-the-curb...
herbieh is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 07:48 PM   #7
AlwaysaHE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Completely fade because they were not kicked to the curb. They went home willingly because, because for a jack shack to stay open would make them fish in a barrel.
AlwaysaHE is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #8
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I am friendly with a few outside of the spa, and they are students. Treetop, I know they are because I went with them to help them get registered and pay for books. They never asked for money. Then I helped them get setup for distance learning to continue their classes. Yes, there are some as you state, we'd be ignorant to ignore that, but the sheer fact they choose to make good cash in minimal hours at an AMP doesn't make them traffic'd. I've been to their residences, they have fed me meals. You're full of paranoia and racist bias.
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 02:01 PM   #9
ATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy View Post
I am friendly with a few outside of the spa, and they are students. Treetop, I know they are because I went with them to help them get registered and pay for books. They never asked for money. Then I helped them get setup for distance learning to continue their classes. Yes, there are some as you state, we'd be ignorant to ignore that, but the sheer fact they choose to make good cash in minimal hours at an AMP doesn't make them traffic'd. I've been to their residences, they have fed me meals. You're full of paranoia and racist bias.

Got to 100 percent agree here. Have had similar experiences once I have connected with the provider. The only oppression that I have seen is they don't have transportation. And that it's not that they arnt capable of doing things. it's just the simple fact they are in a new place and just don't know where to go to do normal life stuff. Like harly mentioned going to school.

And it's surprising how most Asian women have a general way of treating and pampering a man that makes you wonder what's wrong with Americian women. Like Harley mentioned cooking for you... They get excited about it. And like helping you take off your shoes when you enter then home..

Honestly from what ive seen they have freedom to move about and choice. If they wanted to they can move somewhere else and find another company to work for. Or whatever they eant while they are here on student/work visa.
ATX is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 09:35 PM   #10
goobersnotch
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy View Post
whoa, students? are they in their 20s? which spas do they work at?
goobersnotch is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 12:00 PM   #11
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX View Post
Got to 100 percent agree here. Have had similar experiences once I have connected with the provider. The only oppression that I have seen is they don't have transportation. And that it's not that they arnt capable of doing things. it's just the simple fact they are in a new place and just don't know where to go to do normal life stuff. Like harly mentioned going to school.

And it's surprising how most Asian women have a general way of treating and pampering a man that makes you wonder what's wrong with Americian women. Like Harley mentioned cooking for you... They get excited about it. And like helping you take off your shoes when you enter then home..

Honestly from what ive seen they have freedom to move about and choice. If they wanted to they can move somewhere else and find another company to work for. Or whatever they eant while they are here on student/work visa.
You are totally delusional. Everything you said isn't true and you know it.

AMP gals would never ever do that and any AMP owner would never ever allow it.

That said, if by a 1% chance it was true the dude would never ever post that information on a hooker board because there is zero upside.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women