Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2020, 11:16 AM   #1
Ballistixz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Ignoring messages/emails

This never really bothered me before, but as i get more into this hobby im realizing how annoying and unprofessional it is. I completely understand if maybe the email went to junk folder or you just didn't see it, but ignoring text and DMs or basically all forms of communication except direct calls when you HAVE multiple ways of contact on your ad is just silly.

If you only want to communicate via a phone call then please state that. Dont state "i can be messaged via email, text, Snapchat, insta, twitter, cellphone, etc" and ignore all of it except direct call. Or worse, you read the email and say "call me". What is even the point of listing your email then??? I don't mind calling, but sometimes id be at work or in a situation where phone calling is more inconvient than a simple email or text
Ballistixz is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 03:34 PM   #2
NolaNick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

You have to understand that these girls have stuff going on in their life like everyone else. I don’t take offense when I don’t get a answer. This is just a small part of my life and I understand that they might have family stuff or other things going on outside of this. A lot of these girls you wouldn’t even know have kids but the good ones hide it well.

Not trying to white knight but I’m sure they get probably 100 calls or texts a day. Just brush it off and maybe try again. You have to also maybe look at your approach when contacting them.
When I started sending my name, screening information and what time I wanted to meet with notice all in one message I started getting way better responses. Just don’t take things personal with these girls I mean. They owe us no explanation. They’re not our wives or girlfriends
NolaNick is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 04:56 PM   #3
Ballistixz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NolaNick View Post
You have to understand that these girls have stuff going on in their life like everyone else. I don’t take offense when I don’t get a answer. This is just a small part of my life and I understand that they might have family stuff or other things going on outside of this. A lot of these girls you wouldn’t even know have kids but the good ones hide it well.

Not trying to white knight but I’m sure they get probably 100 calls or texts a day. Just brush it off and maybe try again. You have to also maybe look at your approach when contacting them.
When I started sending my name, screening information and what time I wanted to meet with notice all in one message I started getting way better responses. Just don’t take things personal with these girls I mean. They owe us no explanation. They’re not our wives or girlfriends

I understand that and that isn't what gets me. What gets me is that they state they only answer phone calls despite having email and other messaging listed. They just outright refuse to answer the email they have listed any day of the week and when asked about it you get blocked as if you are wasting their time by asking about anything not related to scheduling. But the next day they have the exact copy pasted ad with email contact? Don't get it.

All im saying is DO NOT list your email or say you can be contacted by text/DM when you have no intention to do so. In phone calls with some of these girls they straight up admit they don't look at the email they provided. It has nothing to do with being busy or overlooking the email which i understand, its the fact they just have no intention of ever using it period.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:17 AM   #4
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So what you saying is..

You cant find anybody to answer your requests???

Oh ok

I guess so.

Cuz..I cant seem to understand why guys call/text/email

With complete and utter garbage....nothing to do scheduling...thus getting blocked..

Thanks
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 09:47 PM   #5
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb READ THEIR FUCKING ADS!!

Not..
1. Hey sexy
2. Available
3. Dick pic

How bout this gents..

Hi my name is (dick)
I saw your ad and RATES.. i was wonding if u had time today qt (please includ when da fuck your talking about)
And if she responds .

Go from there...

90 percentile get rejected cause your idiots not minding to WASTE THEIR TIME.... YET WANNA GO TO THEIR HOUSE?? HMMMMMj.s
Annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 05:14 PM   #6
Ballistixz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
So what you saying is..

You cant find anybody to answer your requests???

Oh ok

I guess so.

Cuz..I cant seem to understand why guys call/text/email

With complete and utter garbage....nothing to do scheduling...thus getting blocked..

Thanks
The text i send is 100% about scheduling appointments. my first text to a provider usually looks like this: "hey, my name is xxxx and i seen your ad on xxxsite which im also a member of. I would like to schedule a appointment/meeting for x/xx if you are available"

a typical responses from these people would look like
"call me" which i would respond back saying "i am currently not in a position to call over phone atm (work, personal business, in a crowded area, generally no privacy at that time etc)I am more than happy to call you when i am free, i just need to know if you will be available for the time i gave.

After that id receive no response, and when i am FINALLY free to actually call it goes straight to Voice, indicating she probably blocked me. Makes no sense to me, maybe you ladies have a better idea of what im doing wrong?

This doesnt happen often and i do get alot more professional responses. it is probably entirely site dependent where this mostly happens on less professional sites, but it does happen. I tend to go to AMPs more because it skips all this hassle of scheduling and verifying. all i have to do is go in and get out within an hour. So when this happens it just makes it all the more frustrating.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:04 PM   #7
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry for your luck.
annie@christophers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women