Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60439
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48474
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2020, 03:07 AM   #16
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
You are an idiot. It was either a typographical error or he clicked reply to the wrong post but nobody in this thread other than your dumbass thinks that he was addressing anyone but the original poster.
Hey Muttley,
You're the dumbest ass of them all because this issue has already been addressed and understood by me and the OP in a similar thread prior to you foaming at the mouth with rabies. Of course you would have known this if you hadn't been lurking for the past 7 years chasing your tail and licking your own balls from your mangy doghouse with your 15 post, in which half of them are bullshit hostilities and the other half are spent sucking Dallas Cowboys Cock. Me and the OP have put this to rest already so stop chasing cars and barking thru the fence because the fleas and ticks must be getting to you. It's always those little ass Chihuahuas that make all the annoying noise dog gone it!
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:03 AM   #17
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Hey Muttley,
You're the dumbest ass of them all because this issue has already been addressed and understood by me and the OP in a similar thread prior to you foaming at the mouth with rabies. Of course you would have known this if you hadn't been lurking for the past 7 years chasing your tail and licking your own balls from your mangy doghouse with your 15 post, in which half of them are bullshit hostilities and the other half are spent sucking Dallas Cowboys Cock. Me and the OP have put this to rest already so stop chasing cars and barking thru the fence because the fleas and ticks must be getting to you. It's always those little ass Chihuahuas that make all the annoying noise dog gone it!

To be fair I actually hate the Dallas Cowboys and most of their fans so the math is actually closer to 100% hostilities.

I was happy lurking when this site was more useful. The lack of ads and showcases makes the shopping more difficult to say the least. Having said that, I humbly apologize for defending Iflyhigh if you had already gotten off of his back in another thread.
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:44 AM   #18
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
To be fair I actually hate the Dallas Cowboys and most of their fans so the math is actually closer to 100% hostilities.

I was happy lurking when this site was more useful. The lack of ads and showcases makes the shopping more difficult to say the least. Having said that, I humbly apologize for defending Iflyhigh if you had already gotten off of his back in another thread.
Yes, Iflyhigh explained to me that he was not really familiar with the workings of the site and was try to figure it out and he was actually trying to respond to someone else. He also said that he was actually agreeing with me when I called out someone for copying his review in their own. The way he responded didn't look that way but it wasn't his intention. To me it seemed to be the opposite so I took it that way at first until he explained himself to me. In hindsight maybe I should have asked what he meant by that response first but the way some people are in this forum will keep you on guard for anything. I told him that it was all good and thanked him for his clarification. So it's all good SmokeDog. Smoke one for me!
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Monica of Dallas rubs 469-989-0033

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women