Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2019, 07:59 AM   #1
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Bbbbbrrrrrrr

Burrrrrr its fucking cold around this mf.

Im no longer going to be checking or advertising on this site. Its a waist of time for me. Bc Im not going to drop my rates to compete with the locals. I like upscale gents. Not any ole tom dick or hairy. I prefer gentleman. Done hearing
"Well so and so does bj for 150" im not so and so. I have the reviews to prove it. Im low volume not low budget. The amount of gents asking for deals is just insane.

Here's an example for 2 weeks almost every single day I had a man texting me he wanted me to make a deal with him part money part services that I needed provided.
I decided to make the deal against my better judgment. our appointment was set for yesterday(Tuesday) I cancelled it Sunday. EVery day for the two weeks this man text me and called my phone. Never having met me pushing to recieve the same deal all winter. Bothered me about taking video for me after he seen a comment online about it. Told him my sis was going to do it. The comment mentions that the video is for a website nothing to do with providing providers prostitutes hobbyist or anything like. He ran on self will asking "Is your sister a provider too" discretion is the most important part know my family does not know that I'm a provider none of my friends know that I'm a provider just because some people live that way does not mean the majority of us do most of us provide in secrecy without respecting that you're disrespecting The Hobby.
I understand that a lot of girls around here do not care about discretion or safety as much as i do.

I can tell because most of the local gents think that you just send the name and the number and that's how you get screened I only accept verified references not random phone numbers. I'm not local I am well traveled well reviewed. I will not drop my screening or my rates.
you send a PM. Youll need to text me about it. Bc i wont know.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 08:11 AM   #2
Mrust
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Tis' the season; unfortunately. Although good cuddle weather I prefer it warm enough to be at the lake or river comfortably, maybe cool enough at night for a nice fire, some tunes & a cold drink, sorry this site didn't work out for you and I haven't recieved much love either but it's still a good resource to get to know whose legit and who is not. Good luck to you and wish you nothing but well being and safe travels.
Mrust is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women