Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36494
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2019, 03:07 PM   #1
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Talking The award for the biggest human trafficker in our area goes to................. D&T

The award for the biggest human trafficker in our area goes to................. D&T

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-20321#rubmaps

How do you think D&T is always able to rotate new fresh gals? Do you really think these gals travel the county and find brothels on their own?

That by itself would be very difficult for most of us. Now imagine doing that in a foreign country and not being able to proficiently speak the language.

Do you really think these sex slaves like living out of a duffel bag in a strip center? Paying rent to sleep on the floor? Working very long hours every single day? Handing over the tip money after they've been victimized? Paying on a debt similar to a title loan that will never go away?

There are a lot of smart dudes on Eccie. How on Earth can anyone be truly honest with themselves and say that human trafficking doesn't exist at D&T?

I believe most people do know and they continue to promote human trafficking of sex slaves and that is pathetic. There is absolutely no way one can be that blind and stupid.

I have no idea how the owners of D&T have been able to engage in human trafficking of sex slaves for so long. I can only speculate.

Perhaps it's complicated and taking so long because LE is doing a comprehensive investigation to take all of their money and lock them up forever.

Perhaps it's as simple as no one has yet to call 911 and asked for a welfare check. That's what happened at Little Yellow House and it would be that simple.

Only time will tell.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 03:31 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Default A comment written less than one hour ago about a sex slave at D&T

They convinced me to try the new person. That was fine, but lots of “direction” needed any time you break in a new girl

And you just continued like it was normal. Pathetic.
Old 06-29-2019, 07:18 AM   #3
Dr Hackenbush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I too am,against human trafficking,BUT. This post,is,ridiculous., assumption are made , generalization stated, then an overt statement for some,one other than treetop to,call le,very crowdly. I do not believe a comment prompt this post.treetop, yes this is wronv but do you think it doesn't happen in the many nail,salons. What about gentleman club owners. I feel,sorry for,you,, there way more to,your obsession to be a social,warrior.,
Dr Hackenbush is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:30 PM   #4
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush View Post
I too am,against human trafficking,BUT. This post,is,ridiculous., assumption are made , generalization stated, then an overt statement for some,one other than treetop to,call le,very crowdly. I do not believe a comment prompt this post.treetop, yes this is wronv but do you think it doesn't happen in the many nail,salons. What about gentleman club owners. I feel,sorry for,you,, there way more to,your obsession to be a social,warrior.,

Yeah that's pretty much TT's schtick. That and he will offer to "show the ropes" and "guide" any new girl so he's basically a wannabe pimp without the balls to go out and actually do it.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:54 AM   #5
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush View Post
do you think it doesn't happen in the many nail,salons. What about gentleman club owners.
I don't know how human trafficking works in nail salons or strip clubs but I'm sure it exists.

That said, there is a big difference in cutting on some old fat dudes curled down yellow toenails versus being "broken in" and forced to screw and blow that same old fat dude at D&T.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:43 AM   #6
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women