Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36908
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2019, 09:06 AM   #1
Foggymountain1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Real World Info

I understand and agree with screening from both parties prior to a private excursion, but how do you handle a provider (known or not) that asks for your real name, phone number and email for their screening purposes?

Ladies, how do you handle a client that does not "hobby" very frequently, and how do you use the information provided? Are the eccie handles and posted reviews not enough?
Foggymountain1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:24 AM   #2
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

Nobody should be asking for real world info - from guys or providers. And nobody should give it out. Never.
Blue Moon Man is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:31 AM   #3
Emily3292
Emily Rose El Paso

User ID: 331560
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eccie handles and reviews mean nothing because that's easy to fake. I prefer using references whenever I can. I've become stricter about screening since all the stings have been going on. If I haven't seen you before and you don't have references then I will use real world info. I refuse to even chance getting in trouble. If you're not comfortable with giving out real world info then make sure you have some providers willing to be a reference. I only use the info given to verify things, then it's deleted from my phone
Emily3292 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:47 AM   #4
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default VERIFICATION IS A MUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily3292 View Post
Eccie handles and reviews mean nothing because that's easy to fake. I prefer using references whenever I can. I've become stricter about screening since all the stings have been going on. If I haven't seen you before and you don't have references then I will use real world info. I refuse to even chance getting in trouble. If you're not comfortable with giving out real world info then make sure you have some providers willing to be a reference. I only use the info given to verify things, then it's deleted from my phone
I AGREE WITH EMILY I DO THE SAME AS WELL AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES TO BE HONEST. ITS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. I HONESTLY WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT GOING TO SEE A PROVIDER WHO DOESNT SCREEN. WHICH UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE SOME FEMALES WHO DONT AND THAT'S A MESS I WOULD THINK WE ALL WANT TO AVOID.
Celestedoll915 is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 01:51 PM   #5
AmberMercadezRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 101953
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well not all ladies feel the need to ask for that kind of info. But also want to be safe. I say go with you gut, if you are not sure then don't give out your real world info. Personally I fallow my gut. You always want to play safe and be safe. Remember that we don't want any trouble just as you don't.
AmberMercadezRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 03:25 PM   #6
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Screening is essential. Screen me here through my reviews and my posts and I can give you a dozen current provider references. But don’t ask for my name, where I work, my photo, or a copy of my drivers license. Would you send that to someone you don’t know ? You then have no control as to where that info ultimately can end up.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:08 PM   #7
ElChupaNibre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Just go to the safe you seem to need in your truck and get it and show it to her already
ElChupaNibre is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:05 PM   #8
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My ECCIE Reviews

I no longer accept references in West Texas with the exception of two ladies as references... The reason for this is the lack of response from 75% of West Texas providers... And the jealousy from the other 15% who get upset at a gentleman wanting to see someone other than them... (wrong industry if your gonna get jealous ladies) I also no longer give references to those who choose not to respond to past request...

It sucks for the gentleman that want to use references for screening method or have me as a reference but I blame it solely on the ladies and their lack business etiquette... West Texas has become the only city currently, I do not accept references as a screening option and alternate screening is required...

As the other ladies mentioned... Eccie reviews are not enough as anyone could post a review... Unless the meeting is verified by the provider... It means nothing... Too bad ladies can't post on reviews and confirm the meeting... Things would be sooooo much easier!!
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 03:34 PM   #9
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Yes anyone could post a fake review or two. But not dozens or scores or over a 100 over the course of many years. There has to be a point that you can trust reviews as a reference. If you can’t then it won’t work, but I promise you I am not sending anyone a copy of my drivers license or my photo or information about my place of employment, which is how this whole thread started. Please screen and work to verify real providers and reliable guys - but both sides must be reasonable.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:26 PM   #10
Foggymountain1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Thank you all for the consideration in responding to my thread and valued feedback.
Foggymountain1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:28 PM   #11
ElChupaNibre
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Not so easy when they can speaka English and can actually refuse you, eh froggy mountain?
ElChupaNibre is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women