Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41508
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #1
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Bucks FW price increase

The side cabana's are now 40 bucks... 15 dollar price increase
The cabana's in the corners has gone from 25 to 40 and now they are 50 bucks...10 dollar price increase
VIP is now 60 bucks... 10 dollar price increase

Starting to get like Bucks Dallas

This week the crowd has been way down on dayside.
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I paid 50 for a corner on my first visit about five weeks ago.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 07:38 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I think I know the answer already, but I'll see what y'all say..

do they still have any lunch specials?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 08:24 PM   #4
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

I see the ads on their Instagram feed but don't pay much attention to them. But I think I recall $9.99 steak and lobster on Thursdays from 11-4, and maybe some other days as well.

BTW, they're having a car wash tomorrow at 2, I think.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:33 PM   #5
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

They have a lunch special Monday-Friday for 9.99.

If you paid 50 a few weeks ago you got ripped off. It was 40 up until this week.

I guest they are trying to get more VIP members. I was told that the price increase came from the top not the managers.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:41 PM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Sorry, you are correct. I've paid 40 for the corner cabana twice; it was 50 for VIP. I think I actually prefer the corner, although it's kinda fun to lock eyes with a dancer across the room in VIP while you're getting a blowjob.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:57 AM   #7
dallasadam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOutNow View Post
The side cabana's are now 40 bucks... 15 dollar price increase
The cabana's in the corners has gone from 25 to 40 and now they are 50 bucks...10 dollar price increase
VIP is now 60 bucks... 10 dollar price increase

Starting to get like Bucks Dallas

This week the crowd has been way down on dayside.
SORRY SIR.. i disagree... its DA best club day time in 200 mile radius.

this last week due to school and end of summer.. ha ha. yes. list was low. dancers. but still on the DEADEST day. i have gone to 3-4 clubs daytime and always end up at bucks FTW.
there is never a dull time over there.!

talking of cabana increase. yeah why dont u get VIP. they running some NICE specials and just a few trips with 2-3 buddies actually will be cheaper.
I figured that out a long time back. LOL
-------

once a manager got pissed with me.. so i came in. and another freind came in later.
he and the manager previously had a fallout.. technically. if u r VIP. u and ur 3-4 buddies can use VIP for free. atleast a cabana
so my freind called this irritated day manager and said that he is my guest and will use VIP
the manager said- did I add him to the list?.. i said. yeah but- what fucking list.?? he came in later. .
manager went to front desk and confirmed that since we came in seperately. he wasnt my guest..
wierd but he is doing us a favor and letting him use the cabana but not VIP
-- we made up later but i realise that they frown upon us VIPs liberlly sharing our membership with folks we bump into..
dallasadam is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 02:03 PM   #8
Texas Rough Ride
Account Disabled

So what is the consensus on the cabana approach at bucks FW ? Is it better to work through them for dances, through them and to the VIP or just select and go to the VIP ? I am not a bucks pro but have been there a few times. I am not a VIP for club yet but thinking about it ? What is current cost for VIP club membership ?
Texas Rough Ride is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 03:29 PM   #9
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

The times that I have been to VIP or a cabana, the girl has taken care of all the arrangements. Sometimes she has collected the fee from me and paid the manager, and sometimes I have paid the manager at the VIP door. It's all really rather variable.

The MSRP for a 1-year VIP membership is $1,000. I don't know if dancers collect commissions on membership sales, but I know that bartenders, waitresses, and door girls do. I assume managers do, too. If you have a favorite waitress, or, like me, a favorite door girl, you can work through her to secure the membership. Depending on who you know, and how well you know him or her, the MSRP may be discounted. In addition, there is an alternative that results in a less expensive cost per individual, but I'm not sure if they want to discuss in the open. If interested, send me a PM.

Is it worth it? Add up the number of times you expect to visit at Cabana or VIP over the course of a year, and x 40 or $50. Add in the five or $7 it cost to get in. I've only been going semi-regularly for about 3 months, but the Cabana and VIP visits plus admissions have probably set me back three or four hundred dollars in that time.
Old 08-20-2018, 04:42 PM   #10
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

[I]SORRY SIR.. i disagree... its DA best club day time in 200 mile radius.

[I have been going there since day one and the past 3 weeks has been very bad for the dancers. Some have been staying home and some have been going to Ricks. I know there are many just meeting guys otc instead of going to work. I have gotten calls from 4 hot dancers over the past 2 weeks about just meeting OTC for fun.]
Old 08-20-2018, 04:43 PM   #11
winendiner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I feel the annual membership is totally worth it for me. If I go in once every two weeks, the math would be $57 for admission and VIP x 26 weeks equals $1,482 and the intangible of being a "VIP" does have its advantages. It's good at all Buck's so you're not pigeon-holed to only one. As mentioned they both have their advantages.
winendiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 03:39 PM   #12
RockStrongo
Registered Member

JFYI - That VIP price is negotiable. I got it for multiple years at that price (pm me for details).
RockStrongo is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:36 AM   #13
Kitty's Pal
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I was quoted $1500 for a lifetime membership, so its probably negotiable to $1000-$1200 depending on which manager you know.
Kitty's Pal is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:47 AM   #14
dallasadam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty's Pal View Post
I was quoted $1500 for a lifetime membership, so its probably negotiable to $1000-$1200 depending on which manager you know.
dallasadam is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 12:34 PM   #15
wocka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

One thing to keep in mind is that other Bucks clubs seem to set different rules for what your membership pays for. I've been a member for about 3 years, and it has been well worth it for me. But I've given up on Bucks Wild FW after they cut access to upstairs for regular Bucks membership.
wocka is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women