Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2018, 12:31 PM   #31
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I think they are called J Turns.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:19 PM   #32
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
They had one of those Michigan Left Turn in Plano at Preston Road and Legacy.

It used to be just straight left turn and right turn.

They they put the Michigan Left Turn in, which took a year to do, while in the meantime the construction mess tied up the intersection which is always very busy during morning and afternoon rush hour causing it to back up north and south and east and west for miles and miles.

After they put it in, I don't remember how much time passed, the city of Plano decided that it was not good for the flow of traffic and they created another construction mess which caused traffic backups for months, just to put it back the way it was.

IDIOT city planners and I bet the road construction company made a ton of $!

Anyway, this is how roundabouts is supposed to work in countries where traffic keeps to the right:

They do not use traffic lights and work on the notion that incoming traffic must give way to vehicles already on the roundabout itself.

This is Texas.

No one gives way to anyone.

I was exiting 635 the other night trying to merge all the way to the right lane so I can make a right turn at the upcoming intersection:

the vehicles in the 3 lanes on the service road are supposed to yield to exiting traffic and of course, not only did they not do so, they sped up and cut me off!!!

One almost side swiped the passenger side of my vehicle and another one held down his horn and flashed his headlights at me - all of them trying to pass me by so they can make the green light ahead.
When I exit the highway I just blare my horn and speed up and pray. Worked out for me so far.
Ravasher is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:38 PM   #33
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravasher View Post
When I exit the highway I just blare my horn and speed up and pray. Worked out for me so far.
You must not had any of the crazy women drivers around you when you were exiting.

These women nowadays in the big SUV are nuts.

They think that SUV is unbreakable and that they themselves are invincible when they are in that box of steel, metal, aluminum, plastic and rubber.

I had many just pulled out in front of me from parking lots and I am only a couple of 100 feet from them.

Many times I had to slam on my brakes almost coming to a complete stop and swerve suddenly into the next lane to avoid t-boning them.

Add that most of the time these women are also talking on their cell phones at the same time and they are not aware of that big blind spot between the front and rear side window, you got to drive safely for not just yourself, but for them too.

I had one one day that was behind me on George Bush Parkway and I was on the far right lane which is the slow lane but I was going 70 with is pretty good speed.

She thought I was going too slow for her taste and instead of passing me on the left and the left lane was empty, she passed me on the shoulder/emergency lane while at the same time holding down her horn and giving me the finger and making all kind of hand gestures at me as she went by.

How do people get their fucking driver's license nowadays?

When I got mine in the early 80's, I had to take a semester of Driver's Education in 11th grade, pass that.

Take behind the wheel driver's training after school 3 days a week for several week, pass that.

Go to DPS and take a driving test including being able to parallel park with a State Trooper sitting next to me, pass that.

Then take the written driving test and pass that.

That's all just to get the restricted license they gave out back then when you were 15 (16 now) allowing to drive with a licensed driver's 18 or older sitting next to you.

Now that restricted license no longer requires a licensed driver's 18 or older sitting next to you if you are driving to school and back or to work after school.

Most high school also no longer have driver's education and behind the wheel classes.

They are letting the parents teach their children how to drive and considering most parents are the generation that do not know how to drive and grew up learning to drive playing driving games on video game consoles, we are all fucked!
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:13 AM   #34
Ravasher
Valued Poster

I don't know why you have such a beef against women. I find the worst drivers can also be men. They know how to drive but are angry or just DGAF and drive like it's a race track.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:37 AM   #35
Last Ride
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Years ago there was one I remember in Dallas. We just called it the Circle. It was by Northwest Hwy and Harry Hines. It was a dangerous intersection. You can probably guess why.
Last Ride is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:21 PM   #36
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravasher View Post
I don't know why you have such a beef against women. I find the worst drivers can also be men. They know how to drive but are angry or just DGAF and drive like it's a race track.
I love men in trucks, but man o man, they are absolutely the most aggressive drivers I have ever experienced. Seriously, no need to act like an asshat!! We are all trying to get somewhere.

On Topic:
I love roundabouts. Ch5 news had a segment a couple of months ago about how many were in the area and how they are gaining popularity. Funny thing, I see more men complain about them than women.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:46 PM   #37
MajGT4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Go to NW FTW. You can get all practice you can handle with the new road construction. Big cirlce jerk over here.
MajGT4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:18 PM   #38
Ravasher
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I love men in trucks, but man o man, they are absolutely the most aggressive drivers I have ever experienced. Seriously, no need to act like an asshat!! We are all trying to get somewhere.

On Topic:
I love roundabouts. Ch5 news had a segment a couple of months ago about how many were in the area and how they are gaining popularity. Funny thing, I see more men complain about them than women.
Yes Big Trucks and the morons who drive them! Saw a guy not too long back driving too fast through a parking lot and slammed into a parked car.
Old 06-23-2018, 07:08 PM   #39
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

you dont lke them i love them very easy to simply go about your way
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:29 PM   #40
fryec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There are 4 in Kennedale and at least 1 in mansfield