Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2018, 03:50 PM   #46
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience, a super horny slut wants to get fucked much more than the guy wants to fuck her. A super horny woman can't think of anything but cock in her mouth and between her legs. When I am that horny which is quite often and I just see a hard cock or just see a bulge or feel it rub against my body, my pussy gets so wet anticipating "the fuck". If the guy starts rubbing against my erect nipples, I can't think straight anymore. Wet pussy plus hard cock plus rubbing my erect nipples results in a pickup and all out fucking))))) At clubs you see so many guys rubbing their cock against the sluts body while touching her tits especially at closing time))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 02:54 PM   #47
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
In my experience, a super horny slut wants to get fucked much more than the guy wants to fuck her. A super horny woman can't think of anything but cock in her mouth and between her legs. When I am that horny which is quite often and I just see a hard cock or just see a bulge or feel it rub against my body, my pussy gets so wet anticipating "the fuck". If the guy starts rubbing against my erect nipples, I can't think straight anymore. Wet pussy plus hard cock plus rubbing my erect nipples results in a pickup and all out fucking))))) At clubs you see so many guys rubbing their cock against the sluts body while touching her tits especially at closing time))

When, where and time will you be at the club? 😋
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 03:52 PM   #48
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't last long at clubs. From the moment I enter, guys are all over my big tits and booty so after a few drinks their cocks are close to being up my very wet pussy. A little alcohol and some rubbing on my tits turns me into an uncontrollable cock sucking fuckslut. You men know some sluts just can't control their behavior with alcohol especially vodka mixed with juice. I was told my hormones and alcohol don't mix unless I want to start sucking cock and end up spread wide and fucked on the club floor)))) I am sure most of the sluts on eccie have the same issues with alcohol)))
Old 03-25-2018, 04:45 PM   #49
lovespinners
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I don't last long at clubs. From the moment I enter, guys are all over my big tits and booty so after a few drinks their cocks are close to being up my very wet pussy. A little alcohol and some rubbing on my tits turns me into an uncontrollable cock sucking fuckslut. You men know some sluts just can't control their behavior with alcohol especially vodka mixed with juice. I was told my hormones and alcohol don't mix unless I want to start sucking cock and end up spread wide and fucked on the club floor)))) I am sure most of the sluts on eccie have the same issues with alcohol)))
What clubs do you go to drink?
lovespinners is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 05:07 PM   #50
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't go to clubs very often because of what always happens))) Friends just take me or literally force me. You have no idea how many guys are all over me in seconds before I even get in the door. I guess it is my tight tops with no bra and very short skirt with no panties. The last time it was some Spanish place and I honestly don't even recall what happened after a few minutes there. If you want to see what I am like at a club, just pour some screwdrivers down my throat as you suck and massage my tits as I fondle your rock hard throbbing cock. Be prepared to fuck my brains out though)) When I am tipsy, I give a lot and want a lot in return))))))))
Old 03-25-2018, 06:17 PM   #51
jillyclaire
Insatiable Fallen Flower

User ID: 305754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah. What she said. Is everybody turned on now? Or, is it just me?

I’m not much of a drinker either. Thank you Teagan. I think I’m going to go have a cigarette.
jillyclaire is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:25 PM   #52
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Latino men go crazy around white women with big tits and a big ass. When one goes to their club they can’t wait to be all over her. I need at least 2 to three drinks just go near the place so my memory for what takes place is almost zero. Just what my friends tell me after)))
Old 03-26-2018, 12:21 AM   #53
MissingTheFun
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Teagenluv, you should look into writing some novels, our at least the romance scenes for other novelists.
MissingTheFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 02:10 AM   #54
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Yes, I do end up choosing sometimes) I guess if the "right guy" came up behind me and put his hands up my tee shirt squeezing my nipples as he kissed my neck and I felt his hard cock against my booty, no telling what might happen but it needs to be the right guy) My sex drive is always very high & I often tend to think with my wet swollen clit like some of you guys think with your cock and very naughty things do happen that shouldn't))) I am sure the other providers who are sex addicts have the same problem as I do.
20 years ago, we guys could probably do something LIKE this to women (maybe a soft hug around the waist or grabbing her hand...if she's game, she, at the very least, would NOT snatch away).

In today's climate, this kind of...flirting, is virtually non-existent and is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Maybe if you already know each other, but between strangers...not a chance.

Edit: Judging by your other posts, maybe there's a small pocket where this still happens. I don't go to clubs these days, so...dunno.

I guess ruggedly handsome guys still get laid this way.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 05:57 PM   #55
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Randall you obviously have never been to a latin club))
The women who play at these clubs love to show it all & don't sue)
Old 03-26-2018, 07:41 PM   #56
Bendeprived
Registered Member

This thread has been a interesting read, but I have to admit, reading Teagenluv’s post in this describing her raging labido has left me with a raging hard on! ��
I don’t frequent the bars anymore, but I undress every woman in my mind I see throughout the day and wonder what they’d be like in the sack...or on her desk...or in the elevator, or in the dressing room of the store...
Bendeprived is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 12:45 PM   #57
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

The "pick up" can be very exciting and addicting as the male moves in on his female "prey"(me) and gets to the point where he has hands first on my top touching my tits through my top and then he slowly slides them under my top and pinches my nipples as he moves that much closer to where I can feel his erection against my body with my heart racing) At that point, depending on how much I have had to drink, the inevitable outcome is very much on my mind))))))))) I compare it to the excitement I feel in a session as the client who has been rubbing his cock against my very wet pussy in a stripper slide begins to slide that very hard throbbing cock deep into my pussy to fuck my brains out))))))

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women