Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60210
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2018, 09:10 PM   #1
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15
Default How to survive an agency raid without posting foooking bond!

Look foks. Sex between two consensual adults is legal. I met a Latin og at Michael's back when it was micheals. Shine pockets back den were mad fat. Escape, wildflowers weekly. God I miss latina diamond from escape off Richmond. Anyhoo, I let og sip from my bottle of hendog. He say shine I like ya flava. Come by my spot I got beautiful Latinas. Shidd, when! First time on me. I'm there tomorrow! Next day I go to da apartment off Bellaire. Go in dap my Latin Patna. He show me 6 gals, bootiful. I pick one and he say have fun. This bitch was bootiful and punany was so foooking soft and tight. I'm 30 minutes in and about to skeet. Boom! Foooking door pulled off the hinges. I waz close ta skeeting so I jus drilled two more pumps in and rolled over, condom still on full of skeet. She up panicking. Door bust open and I'm sitting there naked, sweating like a cotton picker, condom still on. I thought it was the cartel honestly, boy my relief when it's da law. Get dressed! Give me a sec sir I jus nutted, in fact can you pass me that towel so I can dry off and wipe the punany juice off my thighs! He laughed and tossed me a towel. Make a long story short he questioned why I was having sex I said sir im a roofer In dis hot sun. I come here for a massage every week becuz my body wrecked. Today she was crying because her and her boyfriend we're having problems. I hugged her and she started kissing me and before you knew it we we're having sex. You got any warrants. No sir. Alright you can leave, don't come back here because they prostitute out of here. We been watching for weeks. Me, are you serious sir! Unbelievable sir.Thanks officer and have a great day. Walk to my car and burn off. Simple. You'll welcome. Toodles..
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:29 PM   #2
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Preach!!!!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 10:51 PM   #3
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
Preach!!!!!!
Daddo and I was sweating because dat punany was dat gud. My life flashed before my eyes, I thought it was a rival cartel or the cartel enforcing. I ain't Neva in my life been more relieved to see da laws. Da rest downhill. Keep ya cool and most times you walking out a free bird. Guys get paranoid over foooking nothing. They ain't come for you Patna. Get ova yourself!
shinepro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women