Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
test
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2018, 07:18 PM   #1
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

User ID: 368733
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Scary things.

So.. it’s been a long time since I’ve made a post, aside from commenting every once in a while on something. I figure maybe I shouldn’t be so quiet, but I am weird. And all of you who know me, pretty much know that. Haha.
On to my subject.. which is a pretty funny story all in its own.
I know, I cannot watch scary movies. I have never been one to enjoy being terrified. When I was a child, my dad made me watch IT. And at the time, I literally could not walk home from school without thinking I was going to be eaten by a scary clown. I’m sure I am not the only one who thought this, but that scarred me for life. Fast forward to now, the new IT came out and I swear to god, for a year now.. my roommate has tried relentlessly to get me to watch it. I just.. nope. I even bought the original, with thinking Hey, if I watch the original and get through it than I can do this. Nope. Five minutes in, I had to leave the living room.
However.. I bought the new one. I almost couldn’t get through it, but I did. And I feel so f***ing brave. I felt like Rocky when he finally beat Apollo Creed. I feel like I can deal with clowns.. or maybe I just made it in my head, a lot worse than it really was. I’m not as scared as I was. Hahahaha.
What is it besides, John Wayne Gayce, that makes them really scary? I feel like he is an obvious choice as to why.. because if you know anything about him, it’s just.. I don’t have accurate words to describe him. Which is, a whole other discussion that I could go on and on about. Haha, While I do agree that makeup hides a lot of evil.. it just gets ya right to the bone. Clowns are f***ing scary and that will never change. I really have a love/hate relationship with scary things like that. I listen to a podcast quite often that talk in great detail about different serial killers and The things they did. For some reason I don’t bat an eye with it. Which makes me wonder, why am I scared of clowns, when these are real monsters? Fear is weird. Which makes me wanna ask, What is something you all are terrified of? I know this a long story to ask such a thing, I am just full of commentary on the matter, Ha.
Sexi Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:13 PM   #2
BassCat
BANNED

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia View Post
Which makes me wanna ask, What is something you all are terrified of? I know this a long story to ask such a thing, I am just full of commentary on the matter, Ha.
The thing that scares me most is that my penise will stop working. Followed closely by spiders and committed relationships. Other than those three things I am pretty fearless
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:55 PM   #3
Joe4Rider5
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Good on ya for facing a fear. Always a way to expand who we are. Challenge a day keeps the boredom away.

Agree there, BC. Bonifide confining relationship is fucking terrifying. Go
t enough irons in the fire as is, not willing to voluntarily get burned again.
Joe4Rider5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:40 PM   #4
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Most people watch horror movies for the same reason that they ride roller coasters and parachute out of perfectly good planes. They enjoy the excitement and danger from a relatively safe place with minimal risk. I personally enjoy watching Horror movies and true crime thrillers. I watched the original 2 part IT movie years ago and also recently watched the new IT movie. I liked it but prefer the original. I am looking forward to the second IT movie sequel where the kids grow up and return to their home town. The Tim Curry "Pennywise" was pretty damn good.

coast_encounter is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:20 AM   #5
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

After watching the original “Jaws” I don’t do tub baths, only showers. LOL
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 07:21 AM   #6
BassCat
BANNED

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
The thing that scares me most is that my penise will stop working. Followed closely by spiders and committed relationships. Other than those three things I am pretty fearless
No one is going to call me out on spelling Penis wrong? I mean if you cant even spell it right what the chances you can use the fucking thing right. I must be such a bad lay. And who else sees the teeth on the clown coast posted and immediately think that they have gotten a blowjob by a bp girl with teeth just like those
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:37 AM   #7
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
No one is going to call me out on spelling Penis wrong? I mean if you cant even spell it right what the chances you can use the fucking thing right. I must be such a bad lay. And who else sees the teeth on the clown coast posted and immediately think that they have gotten a blowjob by a bp girl with teeth just like those
I noticed you misspelled it, but thought maybe you were trying to speak French or something...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Clown Laugh!
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:48 AM   #8
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I personally don't care for horror movies. I watched some of the old classics when I was young, Friday the 13th, Halloween and a few others. To me Halloween was scary, because it seemed more real, where as the newer ones just try to find new ways to slaughter people. I also think that some people may get the idea, that they can try to copy that in real life.
Circus type Clowns never bothered me. But these horrortypes are pretty creepy. I don't watch them.
They say the best way to conquer you fear is to face it head on. So Sophia, I think you did the right thing by making yourself watch the movie. Therfore, conquering your fear.
The main thing I am afraid of is snakes, I just don't like them. even sticks that look like snakes.
I don't like any reptiles, rats, rodents, frogs, lizards.
Like BC, I fear that my dick will stop working one of these days. But until then, I'm going to try to give it plenty of exercise. When I can afford it. HA!
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 02:26 PM   #9
Sexi Sophia
Account Disabled

User ID: 368733
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahahaha, BC I didn’t see this till now, but I noticed it right away. Even if it stopped working, there are plenty of ways around that! So you’ll be fine!!
And thank you. I have def branched out and watched more scary movies because I know they are not real. I am a sissy though.
Snakes and rodents are perfectly reasonable to be scared of, as there are mainly heath risks. Especially spiders. I too am scared of spiders, because I have been bitten a few times by one and have actually had to go to the hospital for it to be cut open to heal. It was incredibly painful.
For relationships, I find it is always a risk, but love is never a bad thing. So to speak. Of course, I am saying that sometimes it is. But, that’s life.
Thanks for responding to my ramblings you guys
Sexi Sophia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women