Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2017, 10:42 AM   #1
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just a thank you to all the considerate fellas who appreciate how we run our business

I have gotten several a message that states that the client/ potential client, is very impressed with my promptness with communication and the thoroughness of addressing what they are looking for/wanting to do.

Granted, I have had my moments where I have dropped the ball.

It was a bit more difficult to keep up with threads and to be as active as I am now in areas such as co-ed and the sandbox when I was in school. But now that I have a little more time on my hands,
it has been interesting to say the least, to be an active poster on this board.

It really makes me feel great when the guys compliment me on how I conduct my business, as I try hard to be prompt, communicate effectively, and if I cannot make a session, I try to give as much notice as possible. Guys are usually pretty on top of things to give me a prompt reply as well.

I just really appreciate seeing these guys, and it makes me happy that I have earned this reputation and it's a shame I cannot use this "job" on my resume, as having basically run my own business since 2005 with marketing, customer service, and follow ups with things such as references, and even referring clients to another provider if I cannot meet with them.

Thank you to all of you (and the ones that tell me I'm still pretty even though I've gained some weight. you get extra points for that!)
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
Caleb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

The praise is well earned. Your TCB skills are exceptional. I still remember the first time we met. I was stunned at how well you knew the information in my profile. It was clear that not only had you read my profile, you actually remembered what it said. And ever since I have had great admiration for the way you do things.
Caleb is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #3
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Ditto!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
...I just really appreciate seeing these guys, and it makes me happy that I have earned this reputation and it's a shame I cannot use this "job" on my resume, as having basically run my own business since 2005 with marketing, customer service, and follow ups with things such as references, and even referring clients to another provider if I cannot meet with them..
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:26 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

TCB involves posting taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:27 PM   #5
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:38 PM   #6
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone. It's really been a pleasure (most of the time) having done this job since 2005, with a couple of breaks while married, and with a serious boyfriend that preferred I not do this. But besides those breaks, I've managed to even go through college with the help of the wonderful guys on this board as well as the wonderful ladies who have allowed me to share their incalls, and been great references.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:10 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some awesome guys hete.....like Pyramider and Ed...just to name a couple
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 07:59 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Thank you everyone. It's really been a pleasure (most of the time) having done this job since 2005, with a couple of breaks while married, and with a serious boyfriend that preferred I not do this. But besides those breaks, I've managed to even go through college with the help of the wonderful guys on this board as well as the wonderful ladies who have allowed me to share their incalls, and been great references.

In case I have forgotten to say it ... Congratulations on surviving the grind of school. The fact you did it without killing your kids is even more impressive. How about a taint photo with your mortar board?
Old 07-10-2017, 08:00 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
There are some awesome guys hete.....like Pyramider and Ed...just to name a couple

Your post should be RTMed.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:00 PM   #10
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
How about a taint photo with your mortar board?
LMFAO
corona is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:14 PM   #11
Guest020720
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't want to start a new thread, but I did just want to also say that I sometimes have my doubts about a few folks around here, but I was chatting with my mom tonight on the way home from my part-time job.

I told her how wonderful it feels to know I've had so much support from this community while I was in college the last six years. I've gotten amazing text messages from so many people (even folks that lurk and used to be on aspd). As well as PM's with job leads.

I also realized today, after my 5 hours of work, that I am just so out of shape, and it's taking a toll on me. It made me see how well I have figured out how to be a provider, and although it at times can be a lot of work, it's really not a bad job. Too bad it isn't legal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just so much thanks to all of you!
Old 07-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #12
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's always great to encounter men that are intelligent enough to understand that there is not a huge difference between our business and any other. So many pretend (or maybe they're not pretending) that there is a huge disconnect and normal business etiquette does not apply. Unfortunately a lot of that has to do with the fact that many providers do not know what business etiquette is.

Angie, providers like you give newcomers a model to use when building their brand. You contribute to the progression of our beloved business and that it something you should always be proud of yourself for.

Nice to finally see that pretty face BTW
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:44 AM   #13
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, how did you link your latest ad in your signature? The answer ccame to me as I was asking but others may want to know.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women