Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35916
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
JRod2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Default Trying to help

So this thread is to say there was no ill intention for the earlier post and was meant to be entertaining and thought-provoking with regards to a provider and how good she is at what she does. I sincerely thought the thread is hobby related.

Additionally, I guess rules for this forum are meant to be read and followed. I clearly get that now. Just to CLARIFY though, I wasn't here 2 years ago. Newbie as of Oct 2016 so have lots to learn. I like what the Forum brings but don't care to know about the drama from 2+ years ago.

I do feel the MOD's tone is really uncalled for. Why can't we just be civil? Kinda like Good Cop rather than Agressive Egotistical Cops (just a metaphor).

I do apologize for sharing a thread that was seen as an ad. I guarantee, just like in in sex, I learn really really quickly and will NEVER happen again.

How is this thread hobby related? Simple, don't screw up so that you keep the privilege to hobby via this forum I suppose.

Peace Out and Happy Mongering...
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 06:29 PM   #2
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

+1 me 2.

Think we pissed him off but i beg to differ with his opinion. The shit storm started when agencies and girls didnt like the verfication process and how one mod who eccie finaly got rid of....would apply rules unfairly to some and others given a pass. He killed south texas and it is finaly comming back..

I will say this our current mods are fair and try to apply rules across the board. Plus fifty we are buddies in the hobby. They just do not want to see it regress bro so do not take it personal. I respect Mocoa alot so do not read into the attitude. I may not agree but it is cool...

Take care bro and keep the info comming. This is a sharing community. We just need to know the boundaries.
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:14 PM   #3
JRod2
Valued Poster

Oh yeah Bro - want thought provoking? I just potentially found an Up and cummer to ECCIE working on verification. Looks like the spinner type so may have to go in before she gets approved here. See, Backpage is not so bad lol
Nope, won't share (thought-provoking) hahaha
And yeah, that Mod is cool via email - he just confirmed that there's a lady by that handle working through the verification process. How bout this for a hobby related thought provoking add in this thread hehehe

Probably old news for the likes of BJ, Anonymous and such..
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:37 PM   #4
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Read my last review bro.. the dolls just added another one. Thats why mods dont want us to start another war bro. It is comming back. If us guys do our part maybe we can keep them from heading to SA.
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:53 PM   #5
JRod2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
Read my last review bro.. the dolls just added another one. Thats why mods dont want us to start another war bro. It is comming back. If us guys do our part maybe we can keep them from heading to SA.
Yeah I noticed - Bad Ass

Nah man, why would anyone want to create caos. Yeah, even a new beauty is currently learning the ropes with Andrea. Let's keep it coming. Not sure how spreading the wealth with the RGV with our CC talent would start a war other than with the pimps but that's another story.

#imall4independants
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:13 PM   #6
sia denali
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 363257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I got introuble too!..lol... I new too & dont know all the rules inside out.... 😕
sia denali is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:51 PM   #7
JRod2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sia denali View Post
I got introuble too!..lol... I new too & dont know all the rules inside out.... 😕

What's up Girl? Yeah, it happens

Bad thing is I've got three strikes already so I dunno... Gotta stay clean or else
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:14 PM   #8
sia denali
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

😇
Miss you!
Old 05-09-2017, 10:15 PM   #9
sia denali
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Miss you!!!
Old 05-10-2017, 06:27 AM   #10
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin View Post
Oh yeah Bro - want thought provoking? I just potentially found an Up and cummer to ECCIE working on verification. Looks like the spinner type so may have to go in before she gets approved here. See, Backpage is not so bad lol
Nope, won't share (thought-provoking) hahaha
And yeah, that Mod is cool via email - he just confirmed that there's a lady by that handle working through the verification process. How bout this for a hobby related thought provoking add in this thread hehehe

Probably old news for the likes of BJ, Anonymous and such..
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:31 AM   #11
JRod2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider View Post
No worries buddy, my local intel fed me lots of info indicating to stay away - I got you bud...
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:15 AM   #12
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
+1 me 2.

Think we pissed him off but i beg to differ with his opinion. The shit storm started when agencies and girls didnt like the verfication process and how one mod who eccie finaly got rid of....would apply rules unfairly to some and others given a pass. He killed south texas and it is finaly comming back..

I will say this our current mods are fair and try to apply rules across the board. Plus fifty we are buddies in the hobby. They just do not want to see it regress bro so do not take it personal. I respect Mocoa alot so do not read into the attitude. I may not agree but it is cool...

Take care bro and keep the info comming. This is a sharing community. We just need to know the boundaries.
Correct amigo. It's no wonder they could not solve the problem when they can't even define the problem. The problem was ALL about them fucking with the SoTx forum prejudicially.
rjdiner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women