Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2017, 06:56 PM   #16
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer_MS View Post

Maybe if they set the threshold a little higher for a noob user to gain first access with 3 reviews
with known providers that could be verified it might really make it elite but as it stands anybody can get in with just about any review on anybody anywhere . That's why she gets away with it . It's not just our mods per se that are faced with this . She could be doing the review in Hawaii or Ohio and then coming here to read .Thanks for having the guts to bring this up and make the community aware of her even at the risk of more personal misery MM . You rock .
Interesting idea, but I'm afraid it would discourage newbies. Diligence is the key, but maybe ECCIE could make earning PA a bit more effort.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:40 PM   #17
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sorry Jag , I was talking about PA access , not board access . I just failed to re-specify it in that sentence but yes , it was a PA suggestion before letting a new user gain access with a possible fake review . It's not an issue for old established users who've already had access so I' wasn't suggesting it apply to the known users , just brand new ones .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 07:35 AM   #18
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Might I suggest, be careful of who you accuse, no need to let paranoia rule the day, innocent people can get hurt. I have been accused of being a woman on national forum, and I am certainly not a woman. I was accused because I shared some of my emotion toward my love and told people to work on their marriages instead of seeing providers. Only a woman can be so mushy??? I do not really care but be careful. And I realize me stating what I did is not good for business, and can cause guilt feelings for married men partaking, but it is how I think and yes I am a man. I do not write reviews not have I been around long, both are facts completely irrelevant to my gender. So, just be careful. I do not know Guitar and do not really care who he/she really is. If you leave him alone and ignore they will go away, it is attention people like that seek, so do not mention and the person is not getting their supply.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:57 AM   #19
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default I agree

I know u r not taking sides with me, GMtoo, but I appreciate what u said. And I am a man myself. Others may not believe it. I don't write reviews either. I ask some other hobbiest about their visits to MP's, and they tell me to write reviews so I can read ROS. I consider ROS to be what happens between a couple of consenting adults behind CLOSED doors. I don't want to know the ROS. I do have questions for some other guys to whats on the menu at different MP. But I have no interest in ROS, and I am NOT going to type a bunch of stuff that can be used against me. I see where MM forwarded, (my PM to her), to Mod. That's OK, I have the utmost respect for our Mod. But I would NEVER share with someone else what someone Privetly shared with me. And that's exactly what she's accusing others of. But hey. The world is full of her kind.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:32 PM   #20
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

GOD FINALLY ANSWERED MY PRAYERS........THAT PSYCHOPATH S*BERIA FINALLY HAS HAD KARMA BITE HER IN THE ASS ... HER YOU-TUBE PAGE HAS BEEN DISMANTLED AND REMOVED FOR VIOLATING THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE .... 1 SMALL VICTORY IN MY LIFE.

I WILL TAKE THAT AND BE THANKFUL. TO ALL OF THE GENTLEMEN WHO RALLIED AROUND ME FOR SUPPORT AND HELPED ME SORT THROUGH HER MESS I THANK YOU!!

I HAD SENT YOU -TUBE A CEASE AND DESIST LETTERTO HAVE THEM STOP HER PAGE FROM ALL OF HER BULLYING. SO THAT PUT THE NAIL IN HER COFFIN SO TO SPEAK. NOT SURE IF THAT DID IT, OR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FLAGGED HER PAGE FOR THE BULLYING AND OUTING OTHERS RL INFO. BUT WHATEVER IT WAS I AM THANKFUL.

I AM SURE SHE IS WORKING ON SOMETHING ELSE TO HURT INNOCENT PEOPLES LIVES, BUT FOR THE MOMENT THE STORM HAS PASSED.

THANK YOU,
MELISSA MADYSON
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 01:25 AM   #21
edk
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Wow that sucks. It does screw it up for alot of people. Ive limited my involvement some years ago because of some bs that was becoming all too common but this one here tops them all.
edk is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:38 AM   #22
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

People like her know no limits... They border on CRA-CRAY, they feed on drama and evil acts of obsession...

She reminds me of a movie called MISERY.. Who was that actress that tied the man to the bed and beat his legs with a ball bat?? IDK but for now I will be happy with my small legal victory.
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women