Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2017, 12:34 AM   #1
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33
Default Happy April Fool's Day!

Ok, instead of trying to pull(huh-huh-huh<said in Butthead's voice>)a new one, I'm going to post the April Fool's gag review I posted last year and some ladies pointed out they couldn't see it. So here it is in it's entirety, unedited, not safe for network tv, My Review of... Myself.

"Date: 4-1-16
Provider: Road Lizard
Phone:Yes
Email Address: peterpuller@gmail.com
City:Mdn
State:Ms
Address: My Home

Appointment Type: Incall

Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time? Any time is the right time

Activities: Burping, HJ, Burped again

Length: That's personal

Fee: Free!

Hair Length and Color: Short & curly

Smoking Status: I didn't rub that fast

Ethnic Background: Pink

Physical Description: Mushroom head, varying length, 2 balls, no strikes

The Rest of the Story: It was early in the morning while watching women's volleyball when I decided to make an appointment. No phone call was needed, all I had to do is look down and say "You ready?"

Screening was light even though the 'cop check' went on for several minutes. I like the cop check.

I had been with this provider before, in fact, many times. In fact, this particular provider was my first ever. That's the thing about seeing a provider regularly, you know each other so well that the whole session fits like a glove. Literally.

And in a way only an experienced provider could do, all the right buttons were pushed and the ending was happy. The provider was covered in happy sauce but didn't complain...it's happened before. We cleaned up, checked the rug for spillage...keyboard too, all good and one last cop check and we said our goodbyes.

I won't recommend to other guys as this provider is exclusive to me only. I do know for a fact the provider loves to provide for women though. And the more this provider sees women, the less I see this particular(testicular) provider. I can live with that arrangement.

Recommendation: Yes to women, HELL NO to men,
April Fool's to all!"

Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 12:37 AM   #2
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

The bad part of this gag was I didn't get Premium Access for this review because I left off the physical description. Shit.

Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 12:35 PM   #3
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

One year later, and RL still hasn't told any guys who this UTR provider is.....SELFISH!!
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 01:02 PM   #4
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Good one
Guitar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women