Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
test
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2017, 01:13 AM   #1
NaomiBoudoir
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 380172
Post GFE &BB ?????

Gentlemen: I would like to know if not offering this is a deal breaker?

Ladies: Is risking your health really worth the money?
NaomiBoudoir is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:08 AM   #2
Miztaken
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Never risk your own health or safety for anything. as far as GFE if you offer it then do it and be genuine about it. if you do not then say you do not. Too me it is not a ruler breaker. I have a few regulars I see for GFE if I am in the mood for it and if i am not I know who to reach out too.
Miztaken is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:12 AM   #3
Goodguy_69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

If you are talking bbfs then yes it's a deal breaker for me. I will not do that at all! Crazy! If you are talking bbbj then no it's not a deal breaker for me. Honestly I prefer the cbj over the bbbj for my safety so I don't usually look for that service. I have experienced both but that's just my preference. With the gfe I do like the ladies who like to kiss passionately but honestly I've only meet two in the many years that I've been doing this. Lite pecks on the lips seem to be the norm for some reason for me. For me I'm more of a looks guy then services so as long as you don't have strip club rules ( basically don't touch me or play with me at all lol) I'm open to seeing anyone. I usually like to ask the lady when we get together what she likes, dislikes so I know that she is truly enjoying herself with me. I like to please too and being with ladies who are pretending to enjoy themselves doesn't do it for me. Safety should be the most important thing guys and ladies should look for but you have all kinds in this industry. Like mistaken said don't jeopardize your safety to make a $$ because it only takes one mistake and you have a std for the rest of your life. Just be safe, respect one another and in the end have fun!!!
Goodguy_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:40 AM   #4
kellie_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 230227
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been wondering about this. I recently made the switch from full gfe to covered gfe. I feel like it is just too risky. No offense to anyone who wants or provides. I am just no longer at a point in my life and career where I wish to provide that.

Play safe & have fun!

xoxo
kellie_love is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:57 AM   #5
PrintScreen
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I guess it can be considered a deal breaker to some people. But it is probably business you do not want. There a lot of providers who offer certain BB services and they have them listed on their sites and reviews. There a few that do not and have limited or covered GFE in the end it is your body and your future. I would not risk it for a life time off pain and agony when I could have just covered up and be safe. IF I am searching for certain things I know where to look for it. Just be honest about it and post it so I do not waste your time and I do not waste mine.
PrintScreen is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:40 AM   #6
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I am shocked by the number of ladies who do not offer female condoms. Guess its a brothel offering mostly
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:04 PM   #7
Sophia Perez
The Latina experience

User ID: 339084
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Health before wealth! Lol. No amount of money is ever worth the risk in my opinion and if it's a deal breaker then oh well. I provide gfe but no bb. It's fun to have fun but health is absolutely a priority. Should be for everyone.
Sophia Perez is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 01:49 PM   #8
NaomiBoudoir
Pending Age Verification

Default Thank You

Thank you guys for your response. What I gather is that I was kind of confused and so are a lot of people. My first thought when I hear GFE is bare because that is what a lot of ladies that are fairly new to this life thinks of it as. Yeas back PSE referred to bare services and GFE referred to really just a more sensual and enjoyable experience. But now that the meaning of it on ECCIE is cleared up for me. Covered GFE, I can definitely offer. Once again, thank you guys.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:22 AM   #9
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

GFE is all about the IOP, nothing more. Bare back is an entirely different animal and I truly do not get how anyone in the adult industry could put themselves at that level of risk.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:21 PM   #10
NaomiBoudoir
Pending Age Verification

I was wondering why so many women were putting themselves at risk like that, but now I know that most women are actually going by the true definition of GFE meaning that they are not doing bare. It makes me feel so much better, because I was really thinking that I can possibly compete with women offering bare.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women