Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2016, 08:57 PM   #1
sa1973
Registered Member

Default Time frame for visits

Aight first let me say a couple of things. First I'm a little tipsy with crown black and dr. Pepper(excellent if you have not tried it). Second I would be considered a newbie. I believe in learning from those who have gone before me. Here is the question, what is your time frame for seeing a date? What do you base it on? Is it strictly money or do you physically need time to recuperate? I am a middle age guy of moderate income and I am trying to figure a good schedule. Looking for some advice. Thanks in advance!
sa1973 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Unless you have unlimited funds money is always a factor. I try to set aside some cash funds on a regular basis from cash back at different places until I have enough for at least 2 play times, your choice of 1hr, 90min, or 2hr. That way if a last minute opportunity presents herself I am financially ready. I used to have more opportunity when I traveled for work but now that I have retired to small town miss, not so much. Now I have select days and times that I can be away without being missed. That and getting someone to travel to my local on my schedule is my biggest impediment. Happy trails to you.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 08:31 PM   #3
Contralto
Valued Poster

A good and fair question to be sure. I suspect many of the hobby veterans around here might agree with me that money was far more the limiting factor when we began in our younger days. Then, we would bang anything with breasts, twice or three times in an hour, and somehow fit it into our budget.

Now, unfortunately, when money is less of an issue for us, we book two hour appointments more regularly because it takes us that long to warm up, rev up, put out and rest up. I can still do MSOG but it takes the right lady and a minimum two hour block.

Good post.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 04:32 AM   #4
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I'm with Contralto on this one. I need multiple hours for recupperation time for the second round. Additionally, it is very nice to be relaxed and take our time together and not feel rushed.. Fortunately, finances have become less of an issue as I have gotten older and enjoy more time.

But, there is another reason, although it is less of an issue in this in this market. I have been stood up when a lady got a better offer after we were scheduled for a single hour. Happened more than once. Booking 2 or more hours for each appointment has eliminated that problem. That, and focusing on low volume providers helps. Even with traveling ladies, you are more likely to get your desired time if you are a multi hour regular.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:53 PM   #5
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodford View Post
... Even with traveling ladies, you are more likely to get your desired time if you are a multi hour regular.
Or even just a regular for that matter. I think in the hobby perhaps more than most 'industries' being a regular creates exponentially greater benefits.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 05:12 PM   #6
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So here's my two cents... if it is a first time date I wouldn't book more than two hours. Here's my reason why, what if you don't click, what if she doesn't provide you with exactly what you're looking for, you end up not being interested. I only say this out of respect for the gentlemen. My donation is required up front, certainly if you are not msog, or you just decide it isn't working a lady wouldn't exactly 'refund' you. I respect the gentlemen I see as I want them to respect me. I'd never want to 'rip someone off'.
Now after that first initial date, when you are excited and happy and know she turns you on and pushes all the right buttons.... 2H are normally a minimal to have tons of fun. Conversation, a little wine, fun, more convo, massage, etc. Like an ACTUAL date. I honestly take pride in doing that. I also like to get to know someone.
Then.... that next time.... you may just be ravaged at the door!!
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 10:38 AM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

On many occasions, I've had wonderful first dates that were a few hours or even several hours long. Once things are at a point where an encounter is being arranged and confirmed by both parties, I would hope that my date is as enthusiastic as I am for our time together. Personally, a high level of compatibility is really important to me. And I've found that mutually researching one another thoroughly helps ensure that my companion and I would be able to sustain the passion between us, whether it's for an hour, or two, or more.

I can see the pros and cons to more frequent, shorter sessions as well as fewer, longer encounters. I guess it's a matter of priorities and what type of experiences a gent is looking for.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 01:29 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Perfect response .

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
So here's my two cents... if it is a first time date I wouldn't book more than two hours. Here's my reason why, what if you don't click, what if she doesn't provide you with exactly what you're looking for, you end up not being interested. I only say this out of respect for the gentlemen. My donation is required up front, certainly if you are not msog, or you just decide it isn't working a lady wouldn't exactly 'refund' you. I respect the gentlemen I see as I want them to respect me. I'd never want to 'rip someone off'.
Now after that first initial date, when you are excited and happy and know she turns you on and pushes all the right buttons.... 2H are normally a minimal to have tons of fun. Conversation, a little wine, fun, more convo, massage, etc. Like an ACTUAL date. I honestly take pride in doing that. I also like to get to know someone.
Then.... that next time.... you may just be ravaged at the door!!
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:55 PM   #9
mailman365
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyghost48 View Post
Now I have select days and times that I can be away without being missed. That and getting someone to travel to my local on my schedule is my biggest impediment. Happy trails to you.
This is my issue as well. Normally I end up traveling to see providers. I get more bang from my drive with multi-hour appointments. Like the others said though, only after the first date and with someone I have clicked with. I would start small and work your up until you find what time frame works for you.
mailman365 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women